Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Y Suman VyasYour feedback matters!
I have congestion in chest for long time. A green colour rubber type substance comes out when in breathe or sneeze? While hanging upside down I feel something flowing down my nose water with green colour. Will nebulizer help in melting the same? Which nebulizer and medication to use for treatment.
I am 54 years old with normal body structure 5.10 height and 76 kg weight have little high BP problem with increase cholesterol taking Telma 40 and Aztor 40 once a day. I am very active in sex and like the most but from few months I have less sex drive and getting wight gain on my lower abdomen area what to do.
I have continuous pain in heart from top and having tightness in chest. And also having severe pain at the place of heart frm back to front and top to bottom of the chest. Suddenly having lost of breathing at night time if the temperature decreases. Suggest me could I consult doctor?
I bloat I lot after having meal. Gas is formed that spins my head. Burning in chest. Anxiety. Bp shoots. Uneasiness.
I keep on gaining weight. It increased more than 20 Kgs in the last 3 years. With increased weight I feel lethargic, my libido have decreased, my cholesterol levels have gone up and my BP also remains high. Please advice.
Doc I am 32 years old and suffering from high blood pressure and triglyceride for last one year. I have been checked by several docs and they gave me tablets like stamlo 5 mg to continue but I want a stable and permanent solution. As I am doing a marketing job thats why I have to travel extensively. My food habit was very bad once but right now I quited drinking and fatty foods. please do me a favour and give me a good solution so asap I will recover myself and can join any company.
I feel thirsty often even I drink enough water. Chest burn and more inconvenience occur at regular intervals. I avoided spicy and oily foods long back 2 years. Still I have these problems. What to do.
My wife is 57 yrs old and she has been diagnosised as" dilated cardiomyopathy" patient. As per echo, the pumping rate is only 25 percent. On taking angiogram, no blocks have been noticed. She is a sugar patient as well as asthma. She also has bp. Apart from medicines, whether there is anything required to be done? how to get the pumping rate to the required level?
She has heart problem sometime there is a severe pain in her heart and she can not breath comfortably.
I took blood test recently. Nowmy doubt" HDL-cholesterol-direct--31. TRIGEYCERIOSS--413TC/HDL Choles--5.9 VLDL choles 82.6. What is meaning for Trigeycerioss? regarding Diabetes. HBAIC-HPLC--7.3. Lymphocyte--46.5- for this count 3.35. Basophils. Count 0.01. For all these above what is the problem. Then what kind of medicines I have to take?
My husband have pain in legs, his B. P. Level sometime remains high. Height - 5'8, weight - 90 kg, non diabetic. Please give me the solution.
I had a sever chest pain for sometime before one and half months ,is it in anyway related to a heart attack?
I have pain in my left side near the heart. Few days back some accident happened with me on which I strike with some object near the heart. Not on the heart and my age is 33 year old.
Is it true that hot / short tempered people are at high risk of getting and having high blood pressure? Or is it just temporary (at the moment that you are angry)? Can you explain the basis of this? What's the best advice to someone who has short temper. How to curb it?
2 days neonate oxygen saturation50%on oxygen mask 100% no improvement .chest clear .heart normal sound. What is diagnosis.
Its very hot over here. Suffering from body pain, headache and mild spinning of head. Constipation from last two days. Is it normal due to the weather or due to change in bp its occurring? After defecation light burning sensation in the tract.
The heart pumps pure blood to all parts of the body through a network of arteries. These are thicker in the beginning and become finer and thinner as they reach the various organs. These arteries are lined by a layer of epithelial tissues and as blood flows through them, the heavier cholesterol / fat molecules settle down along the walls.
This attracts more and more fat molecules to settle down. This is known as atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). Over a period of time, the vessels circumference reduces and the blood supply to the target organ reduces. This impacts proper functioning of these organs and when this happens to the major organs like the heart, kidney or the brain, conditions like stroke or thrombosis or heart attack can occur.
This condition, known as coronary artery disease, is becoming a major cause of deaths. While that is the bad news, the good news is that it is largely lifestyle dependent, and if steps are taken, it can be prevented, and in the early stages, the damage completely reversed.
1. Diet: A low-fat, high-fiber, heart-healthy diet consisting of Omega-3 fatty acids is recommended by doctors, especially to people who are prone to develop heart disease. This also requires reduced salt, increased unsaturated fats, reduced triglycerides and reduced sugar. Include loads of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts and seeds and fish oils. Include multivitamins or other supplements after checking with your doctor.
2. Exercise: Regular exercise in any form increases the efficiency of the circulatory system, keeps the cholesterol levels in check and helps in blood pressure management. Exercise in any form is advisable, based on individual preference. A moderate physical activity of 30 to 45 minutes per day is advisable.
3. Smoking: This is one of the major risk factors for smoking, and quitting or controlling smoking is one of the best methods to prevent coronary artery disease.
4. Alcohol consumption: While moderate alcohol consumption is believed to be healthy for the heart, excessive alcohol consumption is a strict no-no. Binge drinking especially is shown to cause heart attacks.
5. Weight management: Check with your doctor on what is ideal BMI for you and work out a plan to keep your weight under check.
6. Regular medications: If you are on blood pressure or diabetes medications, ensure you do not miss them. Keep a constant check to ensure your readings are managed well.
7. Watch out: Ask your doctor if there are specific symptoms that you need to watch out and seek medical support if you see any of them.
Coronary disease is not treatable fully, but can be prevented and managed effectively to improve the overall quality of life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.