Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Y Suman VyasYour feedback matters!
I am running down with hypertension crisis, working as a casualty medical officer in a private hospital. All the time busy with RTA cases, OP cases. Since 15 days finding very much difficulty. Presently on tablet enace. D 1bd. and since 5 days having insomnia also not taken any anti depressants. My renal profile is in Normal limits. So shall I go for tablet. cilaheart. T (cilinadipine wth telmisartan)please suggest. Actually my cardiologist is out of station. Could you please suggest. Thank you
How much time will my body take take to resume to its normal functions after quiting smoking. Is smoking related to heart palpitation or irregular beats?
I'm 28 . I have cholesterol problem. I'm taking medicines for the same from last 2 months. But stil the cholesterol level is high. I want to know whats the reason of rise in cholesterol level. In my family no one has heart problem.
Doctor sahib, I am 60 year old and my weight is about 100 kgs and having blood pressure problem and for bp, I am taking medicine. I want want to reduce my weight to 70/75 kg. I am taking one time meal at about 8 p.m. Please guide me, so I can change my life , so no other illness will come in my life. Harish dhawan.
Heart disease or cardiovascular disease is an umbrella term that encompasses a variety of heart related ailments including Angina, coronary artery disease, pulmonary stenosis, irregular heartbeat as well as heart failure and cardiac attacks, among many others. Training the heart to pump blood in a better fashion when one is suffering from such conditions, is the cornerstone of managing cardiovascular ailments. The exercises for this usually revolve around strengthening the heart and its various parts.
Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese form of energy flow exercises that can help patients suffering from heart or cardiovascular diseases. Let us see how.
- Non Vigorous: It is a medically proven fact that non vigorous exercises form an important part of managing the heart in such ailments. This is one of the most important rehabilitation elements for such patients. This kind of exercise usually involves movements like walking and even other mild forms of exercise. Tai Chi is one such form of breathing and motion.
- Muscular Strength: This mind body exercise is a traditional one that can benefit the aerobic capacity of the patient and create a basis for building the muscular strength in the area.
- Hypertension: High blood pressure is one of the most common problems experienced by patients who are suffering from any cardiovascular ailment. With the help of Tai Chi, the systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels have shown marked improvement. This is due to the uptake of oxygen in this resistance based, mild exercise which does not put undue pressure on the heart.
- Diabetes: Diabetes mellitus is another common side effect or even cause of cardiovascular diseases. For many patients, both the ailments go hand in hand. With the help of Tai Chi, the patient can show remarkable improvement in the blood sugar level as well. This also helps in losing some amount of weight even as the Tai Chi practitioners are encouraged to make dietary changes.
- Balance: Tai Chi helps in attaining a certain balance and poise that is required for the constant cleansing of toxins from the body and its various organs. In this way, Tai Chi actually works as a wholesome lifestyle moderator as well.
- Breathing: In Tai Chi, the practitioner is asked to focus on one's breath. This will deeply enhance the way we take and use oxygen within the system, which in turn has a highly beneficial effect as far as heart diseases go. This effect is also known as meditation in motion.
You can also take the package for Improving Heart Health.
Practicing Tai Chi is beneficial for good health and potentially fatal ailments like heart disease. Remember to ask your doctor whether or not you can try out a new form of exercise before you start. If you wish to discuss about any specific cardio or heart problem, you can consult a specilized cardiologist and ask a free question.