Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Y Srinivas
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Y SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I have constipation trouble. For the past some days I have itching in the anus. For sumtym I have pains in the anus too. What shall I do?
I want to remove the pores, dark spots, acnes on my face completely. Any good Cream or treatment? Please suggest.
I am 20 years old m having dark circles and I want my skin tone to be fair so suggest me a good cream to get rid of dark circles ?
Hello, I am 28 year old female, I feel dullness on my face even after using facewash & facial & any fairness cream. Please suggest for glowing radiant face what should I do?
Hlo doctor. I am 24 years female. I have pimples and its marks on my face. I want a pimple clear face. please recommend me something to clear those pimples and its marks as m getting married after 3 months but before marriage I want a nice bridal glow on my face.
I am suffering from skin problem, some cracks created on my palm after using any tube etc. I feel relax bt after some days cracks again takes place so please suggest me the prevention for my problem.
My age is 20. And I am having a black shade on my forehead and also a black shade line in centre of my forehead. Its 2 inch long and 1.5 cm wide. Its easily observable. I have used memopi-hc cream for 3 months but have not got any change .plzz help thanks.
How to prevent acne on the face and get my chik glowing. My skin is becoming reddish when I go out side in day time in Sun.
My face is quit oily I have used all the possible need like face wash n all but still no change mainly on my nose there is very much oil.
Tel me best nite cream paraben free! Dark spot reduction, fairness, glowing, pigmentation reduce, wrinkles slightly (under eyes) soft and smooth so I want only one cream above mentioned issues should get rid of it. My skin is Dry skin. Without side effects and long lasting.
I had pigmentation marks on my face and dark circles around my eyes what can be done to remove this.
Jai sri krishna Dr. Sir I am rahul yadav from u. P sir I working in defence ministry sir I have my skin problem on my face my skin is so oily and some pimples in my face with dark spot please sir suggest me.
Hi Docs, I got a color tattoo painted an year ago, a big one on my right hand. Which led to pus formation, consulted a doctor near by home, she gave a strong ointment to dry out the pus. Later my entire tattoo got peeled off and thick skin has grown, quarter to half inch above my skin level. Scar looks horrifying. What should I do to fix this?
What can we do for black lips. My lips getting darker day by day. I always use branded lipsticks. What can b reason.? pl advise.
Hello, I am 21year old girl. Problem: My face is full of Pimples and so many spots of pimple on my face. My skin is Oily, sensitive and very thin layer of skin, so Face look very bad, only pimples and its dark and red spots appears. I got treatment of dermatologist for 6 month but still no result so now, I am not taking any Treatment because of money issue and does not getting any result of this treatment. I tried all this homemade ideas such as Honey, Neem, Turmeric, aloevera etc. But Pimples and its Marks are growing, No Result appeared, So Please, suggest me what can I do? Please give me your Great full suggestion to me. Thanks.
Hi, I'm 39 years old, Mujhe 6 years se pigmentation ki problem h mene bohot ilaz karwai but koi result ni nikla wo badta hi ja rha h, me H H lite cream bhi use ker rhi hu Doctor ne recommend kiya h to or sang-pure liquid bhi pi rhi hu but no result, so plese mujhe Kuch sahi treatment digiye or ye btaiye ki ye problem khatam ho sakti h ki ni.
I have black marks on my face for more than a year! I badly wanna get rid off it! Please tell me how to remove it effectively?
An overproduction of oil, combined with dirt, bacteria, dead skin cells or residual make-up, usually lead up to clogged up pores, that appear black in colour, to show up on your skin. These are called blackheads. Though treating blackheads is not that difficult, it is always better to prevent them.
Here are some tips to prevent blackheads:
- The basic thing you can do to keep blackheads away is to wash your face regularly. It is important to keep your face clean, to prevent oil and dirt build-up, which clogs pores and lead to blackheads.
- Use gentle cleansers that contain salicylic acid.
- Never wash your face with hot water; use lukewarm water instead.
- If you have oily skin, use oil-free cleansers. If you have dry skin, use cream or glycerine-based cleansers.
- Avoid bar soaps since they tend to clog pores.
- Washing your face is important, but make sure not to over-wash. Washing your face frequently will irritate skin, strip it off its natural oils and cause more breakouts. Washing your face two-times in a day is sufficient.
- Always remove your make-up before you go to bed. Cosmetic products or make-up, if left on skin for too long, can lead to clogged pores.
- Use gentle make-up remover or cleanser to remove make-up.
- Keep your make-up brushes or cosmetic sponges clean to prevent bacteria that can cause clogged pores.
- If you lead a very active lifestyle, always shower after laborious activities. Sweating generally leads to an overload of bacteria, which ends up causing blackheads.
- After washing your face, don’t forget to apply moisturiser. Sufficiently hydrated skin actually helps keep blackheads at bay. Always use a moisturiser meant for your skin types. For example, if you have oily skin, don’t go for heavy creams; choose oil-free lightweight creams instead.
- Since excessive dead skin cells are also a cause of blackheads, it is imperative to exfoliate regularly. Gently exfoliate your skin to remove bacteria and dead skin cells to prevent blackheads.
- Exfoliating will prevent blackheads, so if you already have blackheads, simply exfoliating won’t do.
- Choose gentle exfoliators as harsh scrubs can irritate your skin.
- Having oily skin means your battle with blackheads is never-ending. The best way to combat blackheads, is to use products that absorb extra oil.
- Weekly clay masks, counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid treatments can be extremely beneficial.
- Lastly, if you do think you see a blackhead on your nose, don’t touch it! Touching or picking it will only spread bacteria and oil, causing more blackheads. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.