Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Y.Sreenivasulu
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Y.SreenivasuluYour feedback matters!
My cousin is 17+ and she pees in her bed during night and she couldn't control it. Why is it so and it's remedies.
Dear Sir, My Height is 5.8Inch and my weight is 92Kg & having tummy fat. So you are requested to kindly how i reduce fat & weight ?
1. Loose weight. Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring. As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns. Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it.
6. Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position. Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10 throat exercises to prevent snoring
A. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
B. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
C. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
D. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
E. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.