Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Ian suffering with migraine problem so I have fully headeck please give me suggestion to solve my medical problem.
Sir I have problem of Fistula, I got surgery but it again formed, puss will discharge and it will be painful please suggest me the medicine to get it heeled and cured.
I am 27 Year old male, my hands and legs sleep automatically, Specially when I sit on ground with folded legs then legs sleep after 15 minutes, I feel like I have no legs. Same with hands when it is pressed for while then I won't be able to use my fingers and feel pain What is happening to me?
I am 19 years old I have headache for 4 months and it is not stopping I think its a turn to migraine so I'm suffering from pain now doctor.
Hello Readers I'm writing on behalf of my mother who has been suffering from Migraine since she was 16; she is 60 now. All these years have been intense especially the mornings that has numbered to 16000 now; we tried all the alternatives, namely Ayurveda, Acupressure, Homeopathy, myriad doctors such as Neurologists, Physicians, General Practitioners. Based upon the advices, my mother has been taking drugs, Vasograin, Suminat, Ambulex, Alprax for last 5 years and have seen a reduction in the frequency of the attacks ; I will try to be concise about the schedule/methodology as mentioned below: a.Migraine attacks come every morning (I believe after the sleep); vasograin and ambulex are taken which subside the pain before my mother could start her day. B.There are days when after upon eating several foods (such as milk product items, wheat products, spinach, tangy fruits), migraine does come back and the solution is a second dose of vasograin. However, introduction of Gasex (Himalaya product) after the food has reduced the intensity of the pain. C.Alprax is taken (once or twice a month) in case the headache is intense and a feeling of numbness is there. D.Every 15 days or so, my mother gets a severe attack that goes away only with the Suminat (25 mgs) that comes with the nausea. After all these years, I?m intensely worried about the GI Tract of my mother, poisoning of the organs because of drugs ingestion, overall general health and what not; your inputs would be greatly appreciated.
Migraine is a type of headache and is characterized by headache on one side of the head. In many cases of migraine, the pain is experienced all over the head and not just on one side. The pain is throbbing in nature. Migraine is mostly caused due to excess stress. Going out in the sun, improper sleep, exposure to loud noise and disruption in eating patterns are other common causes, which lead to migraine. Homeopathic medicines are widely used for treating migraine headaches and provide an effective remedy.
Here are some homeopathic medicines used for curing migraines of different types:
- Belladonna: This is the best homeopathic medicine for migraine which is accompanied by intense throbbing headache. A sense of fullness is also felt in the head, and the headache worsens when exposed to sunlight. Belladonna is also used for migraines developed due to exposure to cold air or catching a cold.
- Glonoinum: This form of homeopathic medicine is used for migraines where there is an excessive congestion in the head. The patient might feel that the head would burst, and it seems to be bigger. Heat is felt around the head, and the eyeballs get protruded. Glonoinum is also used to treat migraines, which occur because of long exposure to the sun.
- Spigelia: This medicine is very effective for curing migraines felt on the left side of the head or left-sided migraine. The headache is usually located over the left temporal area of the head, forehead and eyes. The patient may have the sensation of a tight band being tied around their head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is a perfect homeopathic medicine for treating right sided migraines where the pain and throbbing are felt on the right side of the head. The pain usually starts from the back of the head and settles over the right eye, affecting the entire right side of the head. The medicine is also prescribed in case of headaches, which occur during the morning and increase during the day. Migraines in women after menopause are also cured by this medicine.
- Iris Versicolor: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating migraine where intense nausea, vomiting and acidity are observed. The vomiting is acidic, sour and bitter in taste and a burning sensation in the alimentary canal is also felt.
- Nux Vomica: In case of migraines characterized by gastric problems, this medicine is used. It provides an effective cure for migraines, which occur due to indigestion, constipation and piles. When the migraine worsens after intake of spicy food or alcohol, this medicine provides quick treatment.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for curing migraine headaches and there are medicines for all types of migraines occurring due to different causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.