Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Y. Murali KrishnaYour feedback matters!
My sister is suffering from Hashimoto encephalitis. Currently the seizures are under control with the use of prednisone steroid tablet. Could you please advise if any alternative for prednisone is available in homeopathy?
I'm 22 years old and I have migraine. Earlier it wasn't that frequent, but since few months it occurs frequently (almost every alternate day) & sometimes it lasts for 1-2 days. I mostly get it on the left side of the forehead.
Im 23 year old girl, recently my mother got mild heart attack so she is bit tensed. Doc told one nerve blockage is there. Is it she will be perfectly fine in some days?
My friend 25 male suffering from migraine headache. He Always use painkiller and is not good. Sir please give another suggestion.
Migraine problem since 3 years. I think its due to some food stuff like biscuits and food made from maida. Mostly pain occurs on right side of head . How can it be cured ? Can't take any medicine because I am breastfed mom .
Seizure - Sudden surge in electrical activity of the brain; which affects how a person looks or behaves for a short time.
Epilepsy - Two or more seizures separated by a time duration of 24 hours, with reversible causes of seizures having been ruled out.
Be Calm -
- You must be calm. Reassure People.
- Place a soft object below the head.
- Be Reassuring and friendly as the person recovers.
- Ensure that the person does not hurt themselves by removing objects that may injury them.
- Always time every attack. The time beginning of the attack until the person regains composure and awareness.
If fallen - Position
- Turn the person gently to one side - Recovery Position. This will ensure airway remains patent and prevent aspiration.
Never to do
- DO NOT hold the person down or try to stop the movements.
- DO NOT try to force open the mouth or insert hard objects like wooden sticks, spoons or finger, as this will increase injury to you and the patient.
Once Person recovers, offer him help to reach his residence or hospital, if he seems confused and dazed. Be Reassuring and Friendly as person recovers.
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Indian Epilepsy Centre