Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Y. IndiramaniYour feedback matters!
My wife menstrual date 1st sep but still not yet. Pregnancy test also negative she don't won't pregnancy so wat we do she can take papaya is it safe or not.
Sir a girl age 20 with good health. She is taken I-pill. Can i-pill affect serious side effects to her? Can heavy withdrawal bleeding happen? Sir it is first time taken i-pill in her life. Sir please help me Quickly explain details.
I'm 24 years old. Before my periods I always get painful discharge. It's like white cottage cheese. I have painful intercourse during this time. And every time it happens like this. Please help me.
I am facing problem with my menstrual cycle. I haven't got my periods since last 2 months I am not pregnant. And even not in any kind of physical relation. From last few days I discharge white liquid more than usual way. Should I see the doctor for this. What could be the reasons for this and how to cure it.
I am 23 years old n my girlfriend is of 19 years old we often went to foreplay but now she wants me to satisfy her going to intercourse. The most important part of our relationship is we both are yet not settle in career. I tried to convince her abt unwanted pregnancy but her response was as there are hundreds of methods to avoid pregnancy look for any. We both love each other a lot. How Can we avoid pregnancy. Is there any sure method. She is not comfortable with condoms so what should we look ahead in order to avoid pregnancy n also guide us about vaginal bleeding while loosing virginity. Is unwanted 72 tablet surely works 100%
My menses are irregular, I heard that thyroid causes irregular menses, and I grown up 3 kgs weight for a month, is it true that I need to check for thyroid test? Does thyroid is permanent in the body? I was scaring , please suggest me.
When you are pregnant, it is important for you to have a proper diet, which is full of essential nutrients. A lot of these nutrients are used as supplements for the growing fetus. This is vital for the fetus to grow properly and receive proper nourishment. Every pregnancy is different, so does the diet differs based on issues based by a young mother. The biggest myth ever is to expect young mother to eat for two, but the truth is a pregnant woman just needs about 500 kcal extra from her normal RDA. It is always better to get a personalised diet chart, so coping up with physical and mental stress by an expectant mother becomes easier, leading to a happy and healthy pregnancy. A customised diet not only helps to be mother to take care of herself and lil one, but also ensure a positive wellbeing post pregnancy. Rest is equally important and to be mother should ensure she is active throughout her pregnancy for easy labour and fitness. Postpartum complications are prevented when the fetus receives sufficient nourishment. Here is a healthy Indian diet to follow during pregnancy:
- Meat, fish, eggs, poultry, nuts: These food items provide ample protein, zinc and iron. During pregnancy, the body requires an increased amount of protein, especially during the second trimester. You should consume at least 15 grams of protein regularly as an additional protein intake is important for tissue demands.
- Milk, cheese, yoghurt: These dairy products are a good source of calcium, protein, vitamins and phosphorus. The body requires high amounts of calcium during pregnancy. You should consume low-fat dairy products, if you are concerned about getting overweight.
- Fruits: Fruits are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, fiber and potassium. You should add fruits such as grapefruit, orange, melons and berries to your diet. Also you should have several servings of fruit regularly. Have fruit juices and fruit desserts as well.
- Vegetables: During pregnancy, you must include several types of vegetables in your diet. Raw, leafy vegetables such as spinach and other vegetables including carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, corn and potatoes should be a part of your diet. They contain vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, iron and magnesium. Moreover, constipation is prevented because of their low-fat and fiber content.
- Breads, rice, cereals, pasta: These food items contain complex carbohydrates, which are a good source of energy. Pregnant women require 6 to 10 servings of these food products. Grains are also good sources of protein and help in the development of the baby’s body tissues.
- Fats, sweets and oils: These food items are necessary for your diet when you are pregnant. However, you should avoid these in excess because of the high-calorie content. Try to consume food items, which contain low fat.
- Food rich in iron: Many Indian women suffer from anemia because of blood loss or improper diet. The body needs to get fortified with increased iron amounts. You should consume meat, prunes, raisin, spinach and soya beans. The body absorbs iron better when taken with food items, which are rich in vitamin C, like broccoli, potatoes and citrus fruits.
For getting an ideal diet chart during pregnancy, you should visit a dietitian. He or she will provide you with a diet chart, which will help you focus on the food items that are essential for you and your baby’s health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
For past three months my wife had 45 day cycle. But we use the test pregnancy test after 40 days only. This month she is on her 33 days. Should we test on 35th day to see results. Please help. Before Marriage she is having normal cycle only.
The caraway seeds, leaves and roots are useful in activating the glands, besides activating the actions of the kidneys.
The seeds is considered an excellent purifier of body. The seed helps in assimilation of starchy foods.
It also helps in reduction of flatulence.
Sir me and my wife, trying to have a baby from 2 years but still we are unsuccessful. We make all checkup we don't have any problem in both of us report. I am unable to understand what is happening. Please suggest something.
I m 26 years old nd I have a daughter which is 2 years old. I m trying to conceive from 8 to 9 months but not successful to conceive what should I do whether I go to a gynecologist or try more month.
My age 21, Yesterday I had mutton biryani (light chilly). Today Morning Motion time blood is came in motion way. I have pregnant 5 months. Please explain causes & Remedies.
I am pregnant lady 13 week is running for me m getting back pain and stomach pain often. please help.
I am trying to conceive. BT while in intercourse the sperm fall out once it release and took off the penis. Even though I lift my hips with pillows and also lying for half an hour. Please suggest.
We've probably heard about it, read it and even watched it a few times - devices like TV and laptop take a toll on our health. But are the studies backed with statistics applicable to us? What duration crosses the limit between acceptable and dangerous. Given that both these devices are entwined in our lives not only to entertain, but also make our lives easy, how much can you really avoid them? The reality is that you can't. So here is a quick look at what impacts you the most and how you can manage it best.
1. Increased eye irritability: We are quite used to multi-screen viewing these days. We work on our laptops or iPads while we watch TV at home. While this may seem like a skilled process in multi-brain functionality, but it is subjecting our eyes continuously to artificial light, making us blink less often. Often extending to over 12 hours a day, a mix or laptop and TV viewing can cause dry eyes, irritability, and reduced vision problems.
2. Increased obesity: Having access to everything from groceries to jewelry online makes it unnecessary to move out of the house on a Sunday. This is a boon and a bane in its own right. Easy access means spending lesser time standing in supermarket queues but more time in front of the TV. This can lead to lethargy and obesity. This risk is very real in children and we are battling with an entire generation on the brink of obesity and related problems. Did you know that childhood obesity risk increases by 60% when kids watch one hour of TV! Don't even try the math for a year's worth of television!
3. Increased affinity for junk food: TV has more side effects than you think. It automatically makes us reach out for the most harmful foods that taste great but hardly have any nutritional value. From chips to pizzas to burgers to quick fix noodles some with extra cheese others with a copious quantity of salts slowly add harmful toxins to the body. The worst part is that we are so lost in our work or TV that we don't realize the quantity we are chewing down.
4. It affects your sleep cycle: Having these handy late in the night also confuses our body with artificial light, throwing our sleep cycle off balance.
5. The one-off cases are real for some people: We often hear horror stories about some 12 years old whose thighs burned up because of excessive laptop use. There are other stories about a man who came home after a workout and accidently touched his laptop's power cord to be electrocuted. There are other stories linking these gadgets to cancer risks. These stories may be played up by the media for viral effect but the fact remains that you never know when you can be that 'somebody'. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
All parts of guduchi plant are used for various medicinal purposes.
The plant oil is effective in reducing pain and edema and in gout and skin diseases.
The herb accords longevity, enhances memory, improves health, and bestows youth, betters complexion, voice, energy and luster of the skin.
It is helpful in treating digestive ailments such as hyperacidity, colitis, worm infestations, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, excessive thirst, and vomiting and even liver disorders like hepatitis.
Fresh juice of guduchi, when mixed with rock candy, speeds up the recovery in hepatitis patients.
It helps in remedying ailments like raktapitta, anemia, cardiac debility, diabetes, sexual debility and splenic disorders.
The starch of the plant serves as a household remedy for chronic fever, relieves burning sensation and increases energy and appetite.
The decoction of guduchi, mixed with nimba and vasa, eases the itching and oozing.
It benefits general weakness, dyspepsia, impotency, dysentery, secondary syphilis, tuberculosis, jaundice, constipation, leprosy, general debility, cutaneous rashes and condylomata.
Guduchi helps in getting rid of renal caliculi and reduces blood urea level.
The decoction of guduchi and sunthi is a good combination for treating gout and rheumatic disorders.
Guduchi juice, when taken with cow’s milk or lodhra, is effective in combating leucorrhea.
The juice is mixed with cumin seeds and consumed to reduce the burning sensation caused due to pitta.
The root of guduchi is a strong emetic and used for bowel obstruction.
Diabetic patients are advised to use guduchi with caution, since it can lower blood sugar levels.
In case you are about to undergo a surgery, stop consuming guduchi two weeks beforehand, since it can interfere with blood sugar control during the surgery.
It is better to avoid guduchi during pregnancy and breastfeeding.