Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Bariatricians in India. You will find Bariatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Bariatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Y Chiranjeeva ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor my age is 22. I want to loose weight, 5 months back my weight was 50 and in 4 months it became 65 and as of now I am 68. I am eating all good fat free food nd veggies, doing all possible things I can do but still I am not able to see any result. Please help.
Hi, I am 34 Yrs old, Hypothyroid. My height is 5.6 and weight is 96 kgs. My BMI is 34, I would like to undergo lipo for abdomen, waist and thighs. Please let me know the approximate cost for single session. Thank u.
Hi, How to maintain tummy because my tummy is going large please suggest me and guide diet for daily routine and exercise also.
Hi my height is 5 3 and weight is 90 , i have 1 year old baby .Form child im very fat ,but im active .My age is 32 .Please help me thank you
Im a little overweight, when do I consume proteins in the day and hw many hours of sleep is necessary for reducing weight. And what kind if diet do I consume to loose weight quickly.
I want to lose my 10 kgs weight, I am 60 kgs. I have thyroid. I don't get my menses properly. Please give me the solution.
I am slim but have a tummy. How can I reduce my tummy fat? I like sweets. Do I need to cut down on them?
I am a obbesed person and have tried a lot to loose weight but am nit getting to the tip m tired now and confused what to do can you please suggest?
I have a wwight problem sine last two years. In last two years I again a weight from 72 to 95 pls solve my problem.
Hello Doctor, I am 26 years old Me apna weight se tetion me hoon mera weight 88 kg hai. Mai apna weight lose kaise karunga.
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed food: Processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: Getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: We cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.