Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Y. AnnapurnaYour feedback matters!
Hello my son is looking very thin so what diet you give him so that he gains some weight? He is being to gym so suggest any diet.
I am a teacher I am very busy in giving education to childrens and my weight become so heavy how I can loss my weight.
Meri back me pimple ke bahut marks hai . Kaise In marks ko mei hata sakti hu. Koi medicine hai to please bataye.
I am 16 years old and my hairs are turning to white. How to stop and cure it? Some people say it's bcs of stress but I don't think so because I am not stressed. I am also applying Ayurvedic oil named Neela but it's not working.
My daughter is suffering from bed wet since her birth and now she is 7 years passed. kindly suggest me what medicine will help her to get rid off this problem.
I have a problem of ring worms from 2 months and by applying ring guard its not curing. Its curing for 1 or 2 days and again having itching problem. What I have to do.
I am suffering from fever for last two weeks and also suffering with cough so I am not able to do any thing. So I want my treat. Please tell me how I would be healthy soon.
Had my Harmon and testosterone checkup on the reason of having no beard and mustache ,the doctor after seeing reports he said that "all your levels of Harmon and testosterone are normal" so sir whom should consult to get rid of this problem of having NO MUSTACHE AND BEARD AT THE AGE OF 22. Please suggest me. Sir please. Since it has became a great problem for me.
Hello sir, I am suffering from acid problem, empty stomach vomit every morning, loss of appetite, very weak digestion system, please help.
hello doctor, I am 18 years male till last one year I am not getting morning erection. I do masturbation 2 times a day. Can I try to masturbate 2 times a week ?is this helpful for me to getting morning erection.
My upper back, the area near shoulders and neck is paining from almost one month. Its a normal pain off n on. What it should be? confused! also I am feeling lethargic most of the time. Is this related to any problem? tired of this lathargic situation most of the time. I am having thyroid but its normal.
I am 21 years old I am 6ft tall over 90 kg. I am trying to a build a strong muscles. I am doing my gym workouts normally but I want to know the best food diet to reduce my tummy fat. And most of the time I feel so restless and lazy not matter how hard I try to overcome at one point I won't be able to focus on my workouts.
I am aged 36. My weight is 58kg and 5 ft 6 inch and very thin man please suggest me the vitamins to gain weight.
Wine lovers have a difficult time answering this question to others, red or white, as both have their share of points when a comparison is being drawn between the two. Too many researches have been undertaken to make a choice and the following are some points that might help you decide.
Some popular white wines include Champagne, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Riesling, and Chenin Blanc. Popular red wines include Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Merlot, and Sangiovese.
White wine is made from white grapes, without any skin or seeds. Red wines are made from whole dark red or black grapes, and the skin adds to the flavour and colour. Red wines are richer, white ones are sweeter.
Though wine lovers would decide on red or white wine depending on their preferred taste, from a health point of view, red wine wins over white wine. Though they are both made of grapes, they do not provide any benefit like fruits. Through fermentation, their original nutrition is lost but newer benefits towards heart and lung health settle in.
Read on to know more:
- Red wines have less natural sugar compared to white wines, though there is no significant difference in terms of carbohydrates or calories.
- Both have equal amounts of calcium, which is good for bones.
- Red wine has more amount of iron, phosphorus, and magnesium compared to the white variety.
- Red wine has as much potassium as in a banana, so beats the white variety again.
- Carotenoids like lutein and zeaxanthin are found in good amounts in the red variety, which is good for macular degeneration.
- Red wine also is richer in choline, which prevents liver damage and overall inflammation.
- Red wines, with the skin as well, contain resveratrol which is protective against heart disease. They prevent plaque formation in the arteries, improve the immune system, and inhibit cancer growth.
- The polyphenol in them are excellent antioxidants and help in preventing cholesterol levels, reducing blood pressure, strengthening the immune system, are anti-infective and anticancer agents.
- The flavonoids in the red wines also have strong antioxidant properties and help in reducing the risk of cancer.
- White wines are more acidic, and so are proven to cause more erosion of the teeth. Red is safer, with less damage to the teeth.
Though white is sweeter, the red one is healthier. With its benefits over the white variety is almost all aspects, it wins over. A word of caution, though wine contains alcohol, which has its own harmful effects on the body. The debate here is only to prove that red wine has more benefits compared to the white variety when consumed in moderate amounts (up to 2 drinks per week). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.