Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. WazahatYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant and its 9th month. I take a scan and there is mention single loop of cord is seen around the neck. What does it mean? Is everything okay? child is safe na. And I want to take normal delivery not cesarean. So is there any chance of normal delivery ?
Hello doc, my periods lasts for 7 to 8 days. For doing intercourse. I am confused to count my. Ovulation day. As it lasts for 8 days. please suggest me exactly how to calculate. My ovulation days. For doing intercourse.
After taking mifepristone and misoprostol suffering from heavy cramps and bleeding .To control this I hv taken trexanemic acid and mefenamic acid but till now I am not cured. So kindly advice me it will be great honour to you.
I am pregnant of 2.5 half month I was suffering from tyoride after detecting pregnancy that time tyoride was 12 and now I had check it goes down to 7.family doctor ask to go with some specialist. .pls help in this.
Diwali exposes you to fire, smoke, heavy doses of artery-clogging fats, sugar quantities much, much higher than your daily recommended intake. If you drink, there's the 5 days of fighting hangover with even more alcohol.
This dangerous traditional recipe can be overcome.
Pay attention to the following health tips - these are the bare minimum you need to stay fit, happy and healthy enough to party into the new year.
Burning up the air
Respiratory ailments are going to see a jump in city folk. These include allergies, asthma and pollution, caused not only by firecrackers but the number of people driving around delivering diwali goodies. Asthma patients should avoid firecrackers - especially those that emanate smoke. If you have to, organize a aerial-firecracker display early in the evening (9-ish), before the air gets clogged with sulfurous smoke. Keep your inhaler and asthma medication nearby before and after diwali.
Practicing mithai safety
More than avoiding binging on the mithai, the increase in food adulteration around diwali is what will hurt your health more. There is reportedly an increase in misbranded, substandard and unsafe sweets during diwali.
To keep yourself safe, remember to check the manufacturing and expiry dates, along with license number of packed products, and always get a bill against your purchase. Kaju and besan sweets are the safest - they have the least chances of adulteration. Avoid'chhena' and'khoya' sweets, along with sweets and milk products from roadside shops.
Diwali, snacking and weight gain
A sudden shock to both normal meals and regular sleep patterns comes from late night parties binge-eating'tanking' up on alcohol and lack of exercise. Instead, undertake a military-like mindset towards practicing moderation, especially towards friers food, alcohol. Replace oily snacks with a combination of fresh fruits, curd dips, raw salads, roasted food items and nuts like almonds and pistachios.
And, since being a monk during diwali is socially frowned upon, the drinking and eating out needs to be balanced with a post-diwali detox. This requires a change in diet, as will as ayurvedic massages and steam bath to leach out toxins. Replace carbohydrates and proteins with fibre and vitamins in your diet, and take more water.
Dr. I'm 29 year old married women. Dr. Mujhe kuch dino se mere nipple mai pain ho raha hai halka sa. Aur nipple mai swelling bhi hai. please advice me.
I am newly married one I am Not able to co operate with my husband I am feeling very bad can you suggest some precautions to lead happy life with my husband.
I am 23 male and having panic attack problem from the last 2 years what should I do for this problem!
What is the cost of hymenoplasty? And what does it mean? For how many days rest is required after it?
I want to do sex with my wife but she's less interested there is a lot of tension between our sexual life even she want to have her sexual desires back please suggest some tips or medicine.
I had sex with my husband yesterday. And it was my 4th day of mensuration cycle. But I wasn't bleeding, then too we had a protected sex using condom. But after an hour I started bleeding for sometime then it got stopped. We both are sure that we had a protected sex and nothing went wrong .From Yesterday's night and today's morning I'm feeling weak. There is no pain in my stomach or near by part as well. I'm feeling like I'm getting faint .I also feel like my body is warm. Please advise .need your help.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.
Exercise and diet.
Diet - garlic, carrots, fruit, green vegetables, fish and milk.
Stay healthy, stay fit.
Banana vary in size. According to the US Department of Agriculture, one medium banana will give you just over 100 kcal and 3 grams of fibre (around 10 per cent of your daily fibre needs). They’re rich in potassium (13 per cent of your daily needs), which helps to maintain healthy blood pressure. Banana also provide vitamin C and are naturally free from fat, cholesterol and sodium.
Three things to do with Banana:
•Bake them: Simply slit open the skin with a knife and pierce the banana with sliced almonds. Bake until soft and the colour has brightened a little. Serve with low fat yogurt. Katcha kela, or plantain, is used like root vegetables in savoury dishes. You can bake them too – they take longer to bake, but can be enjoyed with a sprinkle of chili powder and lemon juice.
•Freeze them: Freeze slices of banana and use them as fruity ice cubes, a snack to replace sweets, or whizzed up in a blender with milk and strawberries for a refreshing smoothie.
•Spice them: Heat mustard seeds and cumin seeds in a pan with a little oil; add thick slices of banana and sauté with haldi and chili (add a little water to prevent it from sticking). Top this with freshly chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with chapatti. A tasty sweet and spicy dish!
I am just married. In the age of 18. My hubby wants sex. I am still virgin. When I shall be penetrated. Am I feel so pain or not. If so. What will I do?
Mastitis is primarily an infection that occurs inside or on women's breasts within the first three months after pregnancy. Sometimes the infection can also affect non pregnant women where it is referred to as periductal mastitis.
What are the causes and symptoms of Mastitis?
The most common reason behind such an occurrence is malfunctioning mammary ducts in pregnant women. Milk stasis or blocked milk ducts happen due to irregular feeding sessions, the baby's difficulty in sucking or not being able to attach optimally to the breast for feeding. The other plausible reason is bacterial infection that has somehow entered the ducts through a crack in the nipple area. Blocked milk ducts carry a lot of stagnant milk that provides the most suitable breeding ground for bacterial cultures. Steps must be taken so as not to pass on this bacterium to the baby who depends on breast milk almost entirely for nutrition.
1. It often manifests itself in the form of redness, swelling, pain, fever and exhaustion, resulting from inflammation of the breast tissues and mammary glands.
2. There is also a palpable warmth and tenderness of the breasts, accompanied by a general feeling of malaise.
3. Other common symptoms include lumpy formations, wedges, burning sensation especially during breast feeding.
4. Nipple discharge, body aches and relatively higher body temperatures might also occur in association.
You must consult with your doctor immediately after the appearance of similar symptoms; promptness is advisable when you are pregnant.
What problems does Mastitis cause?
1. Most commonly affecting nursing and recent mothers, Mastitis poses a pertinent problem in breastfeeding as it causes dysfunctional lactation.
2. Mastitis is therefore also as precarious for the new born baby who is left without its primary diet.
3. Doctors often recommend such mothers to continue breast feeding in spite of the disease, after prescribing some antibiotics which usually work in suppressing the infection after a maximum of 2 to 3 weeks.
4. The affected mothers usually feel too tired to take care of their child while suffering from this kind of infection.
1. Avoid wearing tight clothes or undergarments.
2. Regularize breastfeeding schedules; do not stop before 6 months.
3. Encourage your baby to feed especially when you experience of build-up of milk.
- Eat plenty of foods containing cheese.
- If you have an obsession with eating carnivores
- Eating boiled egg, fish oil bike.
- Would be nice to take wholesome pulses.
- Fruit-rich vegetables take regularly.
- Eat food made from grains of rice and thick
- Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables will be the right choice.