Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. WazahatYour feedback matters!
I have done sex with a girl who have blood cancer at low % without protection, what is possibility that I also get infected. And what I do in that condition.
The main symptom of genital herpes include occurrence of blisters around or near the rectum. These blisters do break eventually, but they leave behind sores that are very tender and that take about 2 to 4 weeks to heal when the eruption of blisters occurs for the first time. The subsequent outbreaks are shorter and less severe than the first outburst. The disease can spread easily through sexual intercourse and it is better to consult a doctor, even if no clear symptoms are visible. Genital herpes cause tingling sensation and a lot of uneasiness in the genital area.
Causes of genital herpes
- The genital herpes infection is mainly caused by 2 different types of HSVs or herpes simplex virus.
- The first type of herpes simplex virus most commonly infect the lips and they cause cold sores, which are recognized as fever blisters.
- The first type of HSV type 1 virus can also produce sores in the genital area. The usual cause of genital herpes is the HSV type 2 and that can infect the mouth.
- Genital herpes can be simply transmitted from one individual to another during sex. The symptoms of herpes can be produced on and off in some people as it remains in the nerve cells of the body.
Symptoms of genital herpes
- Burning or itchy feeling in the genital area that lasts for more than 2-3 weeks.
- Pain is experienced in the genital area, legs and buttocks.
- Fluid is discharged from the Vagina, and pressure is experienced in the abdomen.
- The sores appear after few days on regions where the virus has entered like penis, vagina or the mouth.
- The other general symptoms that can occur under this condition are headache, fever, muscle aches and difficulty in urination.
- The glands around the groin area also get swollen at times.
Homeopathic medicines are safe
It is a contagious disease and use of homeopathic remedies is very effective in treating herpes. Remarkable results can be gained by taking homeopathic medicines, and these are extremely safe. There are no side effects caused by taking homeopathic medications, and are of great use in eradicating the condition from the root. The intensity of the genital herpes condition takes a long time to wither and use of homeopathic medicine though provides slow results is very effective and harmless. The best homeopathic medication that can be taken to treat genital herpes is Natrum Mur for both men and women.
Hi. I had period at February 19. Now a days I didn't get period and also no symptoms for period. Today I took pregnancy urine test in my home bt that rest came negative only. I'm pregnant or not. Tell me.
Hi, After having unprotected sex I took ipill within 32 hours. I got my first periods after it on 3 August (earlier period was on 4th july). But this months periods are delayed. How long I need to wait or Do I need to do any test?
I have been using diane35 for 17 days for both birth control and menstrual cycle problems and been using antibiotics Cipro for urinary system infection for about 5 days. I have not taken extra protection but heard that antibiotics would affect the birth control affect of diane35. Is that true?
We had sex around 7-8 days back. Now she is bleeding and having lower abdomen pain. Already her normal period was over before 7-8 days of the day we had sex. Now does this symptom shows the signs of pregnancy? Or its normal menstrual bleeding? She is affected with polycystic ovary.please help
Doctor my wife is pregnant about 8 month she has 9.0 haemoglobin. Is it right? And what should be given to her to raise her haemoglobin rapidly.
I am 19 years old and I had sex before 3 weeks and I jst confirmed that I am pregnant. I decide that I could an abortion. How can I do the abortion? please help.
What really causes personality disorders?
Personality disorders (pd) are anomalies in behavioral patterns of an individual that are characterized by impairments in personal and interpersonal functioning. These are maladaptive psychological conditions that can be mild or intense and can affect a person's relations with others. These are not triggered by the external factors but are inherent abnormalities of behavior and conduct.
The human psyche is a vast and complex field of study which is so diverse that no two cases of psychological dysfunction are the exact same. Personality disorders are of numerous types, each having a different set of causes and traits.
Broadly speaking, they can be classified into three extensive 'clusters' or categories.
Cluster a includes odd or eccentric disorders like paranoid pd,
Cluster b includes dramatic or erratic disorders such as antisocial pd, and
Cluster c includes fearful and anxious disorders like avoidant pd.
Personality disorders are caused by a wide range of factors which impact each individual in a different manner. The most basic and common causes of pd are as follows:
- sexual abuse
- physical abuse
- emotional abuse
- verbal abuse
In most cases, abuse occurs during childhood and the pd takes manifestation in the teenage and adult years. A combination of multiple factors gives rise to complicated disorders which have more acute symptoms. Accidents and trauma can also give rise to personality disorders later in life.
Counseling and psychological therapy are used to tackle the problem and alleviate symptoms. Each case requires a different kind of approach and sometimes intake of medication is also deemed necessary. Diagnosis is always subjective and takes into account various aspects of the patient's life.
One of my Friend suggests me to use Dronis 20 instead of morning after pills? So what is better? In sense of effectiveness and less side effects and please suggest me its use? How to use it and after taking the pill when can we have unprotected intercourse and when not to?
I had done HCG Beta blood test on 12.12. 2015 and the report has come as negative. As well as I had done Urine test On 10.12. 2015 and its also resulted negative. But however still I haven't got period till 12.12. 2015. As my menstruation cycle date is 12.12. 2015. How to get period done? What shall I Do? Please help.
Dear sir, my daughter is 20 yrs old sufferring from ir-regular periods having syst in ovaries doctors gave her tab. Sustain for 10 days, no thyriod bt overweight 83 kgs. 5. 4 height. How can she reduce her weight and how to have regular periods. Please advice am worried about her. Thankyou.
Vaginal dryness is an uncomfortable and painful condition that usually occurs during or after menopause. The estrogen level in your body gets reduced during this time which eventually leads to vaginal dryness. However, there are other factors that can trigger this condition including certain medications and immune disorders. This is a problem that can affect women at any age but it is visible more frequently in older women.
Here are some common factors that may lead to vaginal dryness:
1. Hormonal changes - A decrease in estrogen level that occurs during menopause is one of the most common causes of vaginal dryness. The decrease in estrogen may also occur during perimenopause, during breastfeeding or after childbirth. Radiation and chemotherapy for cancer treatment may also result in a decrease in vaginal lubrication.
2. Irritants - Chemicals present in soaps, dyes, hygiene products and perfumes may cause allergy in some women. Irritants present in underwear or towels and other allergens like objects and lubricants that are placed in the vagina may also cause vaginal dryness.
3. Insufficient arousal - Low libido or other sexual problems may also lead to vaginal dryness. Poor sexual performance and early ejaculation may also contribute to it.
4. Anxiety - Sexual desire can be affected by emotional and psychological factors such as anxiety and stress that may eventually lead to vaginal dryness. High anxiety level in women results in insufficient flow of blood, causing vaginal dryness.
How can vaginal dryness be treated?
Topical estrogen therapy is a common method of treating vaginal dryness caused by low estrogen level. Topical estrogen helps in inserting some hormone that your body is no longer producing. This controls the vaginal symptoms to a certain extent but it does not replace as much estrogen as oral hormone therapy, in your blood stream. Lubricants and moisturizers may also be applied to reduce vaginal dryness and make sex less painful and uncomfortable.
Word of Caution
Please get a PAP Smear done before starting local estrogen and keep a follow up with your doctor.
Namaskar. Main Vedya Ravinder Kaushik hu. Main pulse diagnostic expert and herbalogist hu. Main aaj is video me apko bataunga ki humare shareer me beemariya kese janam leti hai.
Jab ek baccha paida hota hai to uska nature of body uske mother aur father se decide hota hai. Jese bacche ki father aur mother ki physiology hai, dono ka combination bacche me aata hai jise hum Ayurveda me Prakruti kehte hai. Prakruti is nature. Prakruti teen dosh ke hisaab se hota hai - vaat, pit aur cough.
Kabhi apne dekha hoga ki ek he couple ke 2 bacche hote hai. Unme se ek baccha bohot he intelligent hota hai aur doosra baccha utna intelligent nahi hota hai. Iska reason ye hota hai ki dono baccho ki Prakruti alag hoti hai, nature of body alag hota hai. Hum dono baccho ko same khana khilate hai lekin ek bache ko absorption horaha hai aur doosre bacche ko absorb he nahi ho raha hai aur bacche ka dimag padahi me concentrate nahi kar pata hai aur na he body grwoth theek se ho pati hai. In sab cheezo ki wajah se bacche ko life me, carrier me bohot problem jhelni padti hai.
Jab bacche ko humne prakruti ke hisaab se nahi chalaya to uski body me ek imbalance create hojata hai. Aur jab baccha long trem me, middle age me ata hai to use bohot sari Chronic diseases gherr leti hai.
Hume sabse pehle apni Prakruti ko janna chaie. Isse hume apna nature of body pata chalta hai. Us nature of body ke according he hume apna lifestyle jeena chaie.
- Agar apki Vaat type ki body hai, to apko wo saari cheeze nahi khani chaie jo body ko imbalance karti hai.
- Agar apki Pitt type ki body hai to apko khatta, masala, fried food avoid karni chaie. Pitt means Agni (fire), to apko hot cheeze nahi khani chaie.
- Agar cough type ki body hai to apko zada sweat, zada heavy fatty food avoid karni chaie.
Jis type ki humari Prakruti hoti hai, uska opposite food hume zada pasand ata hai. Isse pet ki probelms ajati hai. Aur Ayurved me kaha gaya hai ki maximum beemari pet se he janam leti hai. Agar humar pet me system disturb hua to hume koi bhi beemari aa sakti hai.
To aapk kisi be visheshagya ke paas ja kar apni Prakruti check karwa sakte hai. Aap hume bhi contact kar sakte hai apni prakruti check karwane ke liye humari Lybrate profile ke through ya fir aap humare clinic me bhi directly visit kar sakte hai. Apni prakruti janna sabke liye bohot zaruri hai aur beemari se azaadi paiye.