Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Wasi KhanYour feedback matters!
What different between heart attack and myocardial infarction can tell details to me and angina Pectoris.
Dear sir, What snacks and nuts we will take at a evening time without increasing the weight. And reduce the cholesterol.
I am 34 year old, male, civil services student, suffering from sleep problem, when I go to bed it takes hours to into sleep mode, and feeling heart beat which worsen the problem.
I'm 29. I've a sedentary lifestyle, I'm over weight 97 kg for 167 cm, I'd sudden sharp Pain in my left chest occur often (not very often), I just had the pain it lasts only 2 seconds I feel like its traveling from under the rib cage to left upper chest. I couldn't bear the pain but it only lasts less than or exactly 2 seconds. Is that symptom of heart attack? Do I need to visit a doctor? Or like some people say it's gas please guide me and tell me what to do.(note: I also think this sudden sharp Pain occurs due to physical exercise yesterday I did punching bag workout for 10 minutes and exercise cycle for 5 minutes, I'd a sudden sharp Pain inside my ear after I finished my workout. Both problems connected to one factor or both different)
Hdl is required for giving energy to human body? Due to anxiety, my hdl cholesterol is reduced and I'm feeling like having no strength in my body. I'm underweight. My BMI is 17.4.
Arrhythmia is a disorder which is characterized by improper and irregular heartbeats; be it too slow or too fast. This problem occurs when the electrical impulses that are used to regulate your heartbeat don’t work in the correct manner. Your heart may beat irregularly, too slow or too fast.
Although this disorder does not yield many symptoms, a few noticeable symptoms of arrhythmia are slow heartbeat, or a racing heartbeat, chest pain, breathing difficulties and dizziness. Arrhythmia can lead to inefficient pumping by the heart, leading to bouts of fainting. A severe symptom of this disorder is ventricular fibrillation, wherein the ventricles tend to quiver instead of transporting blood. This symptom can cut off blood supply to the vital organs, which may lead to death.
- Coronary artery disease: In this disease, arteries of the heart can get blocked, leading to irregular heart beat and impaired heart functioning.
- A heart attack: An ongoing heart attack usually leads to irregular heartbeats.
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure problems make you more vulnerable to this condition.
- Impaired functioning of the thyroid glands: An overactive or underactive thyroid gland can lead to heart arrhythmia.
- Excessive smoking and alcohol consumption: These habits can cause problems with the blood vessels in the body, thus increasing risks of this particular condition as well as other cardio-vascular diseases.
- Stress: Too much stress can lead to high blood pressure; that is again linked to heart arrhythmia.
Mild symptoms of arrhythmia do not require treatment. However, complications resulting from it warrant treatment. The various treatment options for this condition are:
- Pacemaker: A pacemaker is a device that is used to regulate your heart rhythms. It is placed in the body by a surgical procedure and an insulated wire is put, connecting the heart to the pacemaker. In case of an irregular heartbeat, the pacemaker sends out impulses to correct the improper heartbeat.
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: This device is used to prevent a dangerous symptom of heart arrhythmia, a symptom wherein the ventricle quivers. It is similar to a pacemaker as it is also placed near the collarbone. In case it detects an abnormal rhythm, it sends out shocks to reset the heart rhythm.
- Maze procedure: This is a surgical procedure wherein incisions are made on the upper heart tissue to create a scar tissue. Scar tissues act as insulators to prevent stray impulses.
- Alternative therapies: Alternative procedures such as yoga and meditation can help remedy the disorder.
I can't stay long time during intercourses. Within few strokes. Even the measurements not enough, I feel. Need your kind suggestions on above 2 issues natural way as well as others way. Thank you.
My psychiatrist once given me lorazepam 2 mg in night to reduce anxiety 0-0-1 (heart palpitation etc.) For a month then stop.(Although I am prescribed lithium carbonate 300 mg 1-1-1). After 2 years again I felt heart palpitation. Bt now this time lorazepam not giving results. What to do?
Hello there, from past week I was suffering from heart burns, acidity and I used to take digene and it used to cure it of and suddenly I got some pain whenever I swallow food or drink after there used to be a pain and burning sensation in my stomach and due to that pain my throat also started paining and I get dehydrated very soon + even though I brush my teeth and after two hours due to dehydration my mouth smells weird which is concerning me a lot and I spoke to one of the doctor nearby my home who gave antibiotics and pansec tablet which cured the pain during swallowing but the burning sensation is still happening when I get dehydrated, I drink a lot of water but still facing the same symptoms. If anyone could help me please and my lips are also getting dry. It's same to my wife as well and am not sure why :(please can anyone help me.
I am currently residing in kuwait and am from mumbai. I am 51 years old. My weight is 85 kgs. I have high bp 180/190 for which I take 1 tablet a day zestril (contents: astrazeneca) 20 mg. I have cholestrol in liver for which I take lipanthyl (contents: recipharm fontaine) 145 mg. I have high blood sugar too around 200. I have high tg in blood for which I take proton (contents: pantoprazole) 40 mg. I have slip disk problem in l4 and l5 which causes lot of pain. Please suggest me what to eat and what to do to improve my condition. Thank you so much for the help.
Sir I am a medical student I want cholesterol free diet please help me sir. Two months before I have high cholesterol so I reduce fat foods this can affect my body that leads to reduction of weight.
I am 25 years male. When I am in 20 years I suffered for back pain. But in exray report no spot was found. Then I go to cuttuck for helping Dr. Sanatan rath (nuro surgen. Then I was feeling better. After one year abdomain pain happened. But it was one or two times in one month. Then I went to gastroentrologist. I did lft, endoscopy, usg, blood and urine test. But there was no problem. I am taking medicine due to three years. But I am not fullfill cure. Now the pain is very complex. Symtoms are full abdomain pain, chest pain, back pain, tiredness, weakness, head rounding. Now again back bone problem in found, full body pain in happened. What can I do?
It is a myth that heart diseases in children are incurable. 90% of congenital heart problems have treatment available. Complex heart diseases can be prevented by taking folic acid antenatally. Fetal echocardiography is the tool to diagnose heart diseases in children before birth.