Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. W. Umamaheshwar Rao
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. W. Umamaheshwar RaoYour feedback matters!
In 38 week of pregnancy doctor prescribed two tablets first is Epidosin and black-5 is it safe to have these medicines. The doctor said it is used for to have pains. She asked me to take 2 Bylax tablets at a time and Epidosin 3 times a day. I want to have normal delivery I don't want c section at any cost I am worried if I take these tablets instead of normal delivery c section na hojaye. please help me out is it safe to have these tablets or not?
Hi Doctor. Today morning I was fell down in the bathroom then my right solder is dislocated then I fix it it's normal position. But now it gives me very pain. What should I do now? It needs to recover very soon.
There is very pain in my back and joints and also not stretching properly. What should i do? please advise.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.