Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. W. Umamaheshwar RaoYour feedback matters!
Whenever I get up in morning I have tired legs. And it continues being entire day. During sleep I feel restless. And second issue continues tiredness in neck and shoulder leading to fatigue and pain in head.
I am facing knee pain since 2 years. When I am going to bed this is very un comfortable to me please give me any suggestion.
I am suffering from pain in my legs from last two days. I have sprayed some gel on legs to overcome but still there is pain even I can't walk properly please suggest what to do.
Hello sir good morning my self anji I have back pain and headache pain can you please say wht can I do?
Sir ,I am doing gym daily so that my gets lots of pain ,should I take some pain killer or not what can I do to reduce pain please tell me in detail.
I want to know, any treatment for backpain which actually gives relief from pain and get instant relief.
I am 38 yrs, two times met with an accident four years ago due to which there were two fractures one in arm and other in foot, my knees got deeply hurt. Due to avoidable circumstances proper care could not be done. Now I feel pain in knees. There is voice heard while bending knees. Xray done report is normal. doctor advised for exercise and vitamin d3 tablets for few days. Still I did not get any relief. M worried it may cause problem in my future life. Kindly help.
Dear Doctor, I am a 58 year old male. I was recently away on duty tour, and was on feet for about 8 hours followed by continuous sitting for about 8 hours. I have developed severe pain in right knee difficult to bend, and is stiff. Please advise remedy.
Endometriosis is a painful condition where the endometrium tissue lining the walls of the uterus, grows as implants outside the womb of the patient. This can lead to a number of painful conditions and is often considered as a common cause behind severe pelvic pain, as far as women are concerned. Here is all you need to know about Endometriosis and pelvic pain.
- Painful Menstruation: Depending on the stage of the condition, the implants could remain on the surface or go deeper into the ovaries which may cause acute and severe problem during ovulation as well as the menstrual cycles. This is one of the symptoms that one must not ignore. If you are having painful cramps that affect the pelvic area and the abdomen, and if these cramps last throughout the duration of the cycle, then there are strong chances that you are experiencing the pain that comes with Endometriosis.
- Pain During and After Intercourse: While there are many reasons why women may face pain during intercourse, it may be noted that vaginal and pelvic pain that come during and after intercourse could point towards the presence of Endometriosis, which is causing irritation and discomfort due to the implants.
- Bowel Movements and Urination: Usually, pelvic pain may trickle down to and also get activated by the bowels when there is a motion as well as urination. This is a common problem that can cause pain, which spreads throughout the region if the patient is suffering from Endometriosis.
- Bloating and Other Symptoms: When the abdomen and nearby regions face bloating due to the implants and their painful spread, the pelvic region as a whole bears the brunt in terms of severe pelvic pain. The bloating and other symptoms like loose motions and constipation can also create pain in the abdomen and pelvic region on a persistence basis. Sharp pains may also shoot up and down the lower back due to such symptoms which should not be ignored if they do not abate within a few days.
- Misdiagnosis: Many times, the bloating and pelvic pain may be linked with pelvic inflammatory disease, which causes pain in the muscles and joints. But if you are having pain in the abdomen as well as problems during your menstrual cycle, then it may be helpful to have the tests for Endometriosis done as well.
In order to diagnose the condition, the doctor must ensure that proper imaging tests like MRI and CT scans as well as an ultrasound with lab tests based on blood samples have been conducted. The pelvic pain that comes with this condition can be treated with the help of pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin.