Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. W.R.Pathanjali RaoYour feedback matters!
My son has adhd, autistic, autism with juvenille diabetes. He gets fits in which he becomes unconsious for a few seconds. He can't speak properly also. We have to get him done his daily essential works. He can't do anything on his own. What can I do for his treatment?
Doctor i am having 7 month baby girl. She is having loose motion. Actually she got fresh 6-7 times a day. So what will be solution for that?
Hi, I am married since 8 years and last year I deliver a baby in 7th month but he is no more .that also ivf baby and now I want to go for IVF now shall you suggest best and good success rate ivf centres in Delhi.
My baby has turned six months old now. I want to start baby cereals. Which cereal is better nutricia farex or nestle cerelac?
Hi I have a question for my 9 month kid. Please help me with my doubts. My baby born weight is 2.91 but after 8 months weight does not increase. What to do. Also she was fair but now she is becoming dark day by day. It's because of summer. Please help me rectify the issue for my daughter.
Hello Doctor, My 2 year old son does not speak properly and fluently. He just able to speak few general words clearly e.g. Papa, mummy, mama, bike, dog, ball, bus. But not able to speak two words jointly. Also not learn new word easily. He not repeat any word behind you. He speaks only when he wants (Only few words). Please suggest if there any problem and what should we do in his case.
The most advanced and effective communication device in this century is mobile phone. Mobile phone is not only being used by the corporate or highly qualified professional. People from all type of social group have mobile phone in their hands now. Usage of the mobile phone is not increased only with all social groups but also with people of all age groups. Children are the more noticeable group as they are using cell phones of all types. A recent research study shows that children are really capable of using any advanced type of mobile phones even without any proper guidance. Though mobile phones are the effective mode of communication, it is a well known fact that it also has adverse side effects if being over used. The mobile phones emit shockwave radioactive radiations that affect the body in various manners.
Adverse effects of mobile phone usage:
Today's children are growing up in a radio-frequency environment that never existed in human history before. The radiation emitted by mobile phones and mobile phone masts can have adverse effects on children. Some include:
- Affects your Immunity Status: cell phones after a full day usage contains many germs on their display which are highly numbered than your toilet seats. These germs are easily transferred to your body as you touch frequently or use close to your face for talking. This increases the risk of exposure to the germs and reduces your immune strength as immune status are not fully developed for children.
- Increase Risk of Chronic Pains: prolonged use of mobile phones for playing games or texting requires continuous movement for your hands which may develop chronic pain in joints of your shoulders and hands.
- Vision Problem: children when concentrate much on playing games in mobile phone they even fail to blink frequently with the increased interest and attraction towards the game. This causes the dryness of the conjunctiva and also increases the ocular tension.
- Affects your emotions negatively and increases the stress level
Mobile Phone Safety For Kids:
As a parent, you must take preventive measures to minimize your child's exposure to the harmful effects of mobile phones. These include:
- Do not give cell phone if your child is under 16 years. A child's brain is too sensitive to withstand the effects of mobile radiation.
- Do not let your child hold a mobile phone directly up to his head. Use an air-tube headset instead.
- Do not let your child make calls in buses, trains, cars, and elevators. The mobile phone works harder to get the signal out through the metal, which increases the power level.
- Do not let your child use cell phone when the signal is weak. It will increase the power to the maximum, as the phone attempts to connect to a new relay antenna.
- Limit the use of cell phone around children.
- Make sure that there is no mobile phone mast or network tower near your home or your kid's school.
- Do not let children take mobile phones to school.
- Do not leave mobile phones in your children's bedroom at night.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 29 yrs old mother or new born mera weight din pr din km hota ja rha h or m bht kmjor ho gyi hu or baby k liye thk se breastfeed krane k liye dudh nhi bn rha h. What should I du please help.
My daughter is 8 years old. She has suffering cough problem and disturb to take air in morning 3 am. Dust, hot temp, cold, is problem. A minor sound is release from chest when she take air. More cough is deposited inside the chest. Not disease food properly. Discontinue stool.
My son has learning disability with writing. He was diagnosed by a councillor. How do I help him, he is in class 9.
Hi, My baby 10 month old and it's his teething time so I need to know what is normal problem that the baby can face in this period.
Hello Doctor, My baby is 2 months old and from last 2-3 days my baby is doing green poop and I think his stomach also ache he cry a lot some of the days and he always do poop while after drinks the milk please tell why this happening and what should I do for this?
My daughter is almost 11 years old and weights around 27 kgs. She suffered from jaundice, measles, typhoid in past five years. She frequently fall ill as her immunity is very weak. Please guide me.
We live in a desert with frequent sand storms and dusty conditions. My 4.25 years old daughter gets severe coughs 2-3 times every year in winters. The coughing get so intense that she can't sleep we have to give her anti allergic for 3-4 weeks and antibiotics in case the cough gets infected. Summers are not as bad for her. How to boost her immunity, what precautions should we take, any changes in the diet etc. Kindly advise.
My son was born in eight months itself. But his weight was normal. He was 2.5kg. There was no respiration problem also. Everything was normal for him. But his legs will shiver sometime. When I consulted with my doctor, she said as he was premature he may have less strength in his legs and he'll be fine after six months. As she said after six months there was no shivering. In his fifth month he rolled over. Eighth month he started to crawl. Ninth month started to stand with the support of sofa and chair. From tenth month he started to stand on his own for just 5 secs. Now he is eleven and a half months old. Now he can stand alone for more than a minute and also be walks with the support of chair or wall from tenth month itself. When will he start to walk on his own? Will there be any problem for walking because of the shivering?
Hi doctor, my 13 month old baby becomes very lean nowadays. What are the main reason for weight loss? How to gain weight. Note:we are frequent telling from Chennai to Bangalore is that also a reason for her poor growth?
1. Average weight 2.5-3.5kg
2. Average length 50cm.
3. Heart rate 130-140 pm
4. Meconium, first black stool passed in 24 hrs.
5. First milk, colostrum, rich in materials helpful for newborn.
6. Yellowish colour of eyes and skin within first 24 hours, matter of concern. After 48 hours normal, subsides by 5th day.
Prolongation of jaundice warrants consultation.
7. Cord falls of by 10th day.