Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vivek Sanker
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek SankerYour feedback matters!
I am 15 year old female and I have too many pimples on my face, I have tried many remedies but nothing is working on my Sensitive skin What should I do?
At the time Of sleeping my mouth pass out saliva and because of these saliva there are some bad odour in my mouth so how to get rid these saliva and bad odour in my mouth.
Hello sir I am aged about 22 years and my weight is 85 kg. Recently I started going to jogging in the morning. I had a problem with my legs after running bones under my knees are paining vey much I would like to know why that pain is caused. Please give me proper suggestions for good running and to avoid my leg pain. As I am preparing for police jobs thanking you sir.
Lybrate | Dr. Rajdeep speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
If you are experiencing pain, irritation, or itchiness in your throat, the condition is referred to as a sore throat. It is likely for you to face difficulty in swallowing food and the pain worsens when you want to swallow. The primary symptom of a sore throat is throat pain. People of all ages can get affected by a sore throat.
There are several causes of a sore throat. The most common ones are as follows:
- Viral infections are the most common causes of sore throat.
- These are the infections that are caused by a virus, like the flu or cold.
- Measles, chicken pox, and croup are other viral infections that cause a sore throat.
- Several bacterial infections also lead to a sore throat.
- They may include strep throat, diphtheria, and whooping cough.
- Several environmental factors also cause sore throat.
- Exposure to pollen, mold, pet dander, and several other irritants leads to postnasal drip.
- This causes throat pain and inflammation.
- Exposure to dry air, and smoking cigarettes are also common causes of a sore throat.
- For the diagnosis of a sore throat, a physical examination of your throat is carried out, and your throat will be examined using a lighted instrument.
- Doctors usually look out for inflammations and white patches that indicate strep throat. Your breathing will also be checked.
- The back of your throat can be swabbed for examining samples in order to determine the virus.
- Certain blood tests may also be required to be undertaken.
- The treatment of sore throat depends on the cause.
- In case your sore throat is caused by a bacterial infection, you will be prescribed antibiotics for killing the infectious bacteria.
- The medicines should be taken strictly according to a doctor’s prescription.
- You should complete the course to get effective results.
- If you stop the treatment at an early stage on noticing improvements, a sore throat can recur soon.
There are certain simple home remedies which are effective for curing the most common forms of sore throat. They include:
- Gargling with warm, salted water.
- Consuming warm fluids like soup, tea, and water.
- Having throat lozenges.
- Reducing the inflammation using ibuprofen and acetaminophen.
- Avoiding exposure to allergens and irritants.
In case your sore throat is caused by a viral infection, the virus should be left to run its course. During its course, you will be prescribed medicines like pain relievers and decongestants for relieving the symptoms. Antiviral drugs are also used in some cases for fighting the virus effectively.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What should be idle physics of 167 cm guy and diet. After half of the day around 4pm I am going to loose my energy. How to be energetic whole day. Please advise me.
There are many kinds of infections that may afflict the body from time to time. While some of them may be dormant conditions that flare up due to environmental factors, there may be others that may occur due to a change in season as well as other causes, including interaction with a carrier of the same infection.
A fungal infection is usually caused by the growth and accumulation of the harmful fungi in a particular part of the body or organ of the body. These kinds of infections may be caused between the toes, thighs, vagina and other areas where we tend to sweat a lot. The hands, feet, nails and the groin region are also quite susceptible to such infection. Let us find out the various ways in which homeopathy can be used in order to treat fungal infections in the body. One must keep in mind that these medicines must only be prescribed by a medical practitioner.
Fungal infection on the feet- The best homeopathic medication for fungal infection on the feet includes petroleum and silicea. These medicines may be used especially if there is a strong odour and excessive sweating. These medicines are good for clearing the infection entirely. Also, they are especially effective for conditions like Athlete’s Foot.
Fungal infection in the groin area- If the patient is suffering from a fungal infection in the groin area or around the thighs, like a Jock Itch or any related condition, then medicines like Graphites and Sepia may be prescribed by the doctor. These medicines are especially helpful when there is a great deal of itching along with an outbreak of rashes plus other signs of the infection.
Fungal Infection on the Scalp- There are many kinds of infections that may occur in the scalp of the patient due to excessive sweating as well as other kinds of pollution and exposure to chemicals. Thuja and Kali Sulphuricum may be prescribed for this purpose. It also fights related symptoms like excessive itching of the scalp and sensitivity to touch.
Fungal Infection on the Skin- When the skin suffers from fungal infection which leads to boils, crusting, pus and bleeding, Tellurium, Sepia and Thuja may be recommended by the doctor. These medicines work well if the patient is experiencing severe itching, especially after taking a cold shower or bath.
Fungal Infection in the Mouth- The fungal infection in the mouth may happen due to lack of hydration as well as poor eating habits. In such cases, the doctor may prescribe medicines like Helonias and Borax. These medicines also deal with symptoms like the formation of ulcers or white lesions in the mouth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.