Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishwak Sena Reddy P
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Management & Treatment of Spinal Disorders
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Treatment of Spina Bifida
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishwak Sena Reddy PYour feedback matters!
I am 65 years old. I am having restless sensation in my calves after I go to bed in the night for the last 8 years. It starts mostly within half an hour to an hour of hitting the bed disturbing my sleep. I have to keep stretching, turning and twisting for a long time before it subsides. Initially exercising of calf muscles would improve the situation but for the last two years exercises do not really help. Is it rls or something else? is it attributed to some deficiencies? do I have to get some tests done? pl advise me for diagnose and remedies.
Hai doctor my brother is suffering from migraine headache since his childhood so is there any treatment for this reason.
Sir my brain is very paining in night when I am going to sleeping night. Any esrly morning. Please solve my problem.
My wife aged 50 years has been encountering eyes problem that is her eye lids close and it takes time to switch on, She had been visiting an Eye Institution in Delhi and on her last visit the attending Doctor advised her to consult a Neurologist as it may be to do something with the nerves. Request you to kindly render advise and plan of action as my wife is not been able to take on extreme stress. Thank You in anticipation.
I have a very bad head ache from last 3 years I've consulted to a neurologist. And after all the tests I came to know that I have migraine. I'm having topamax medicine.
I'm 22 years old. I'm using valproic acid currently for seizures. From past two weeks my urine is smelling sweet. Is it just dehydration or may be diabetes or else? Please do answer.
Sir I am doing gym now. I want to take protien shake to build muscles. Which brand of protien shake is good in veg. I heard about iso pure, is it safe to take protien shake.
I am having burning sensation in my stomach. Gas. I get a numb kind of feeling on my left leg. Also heaviness at back neck. Also feel dizzy and tired this is happening on and of. Wjom should I consult. I have consulted neurologist they aay vitamin deficiency.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.