Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishnuvardhan ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am very tired some times. Sleep when I was in work specific time 3pm and 7pm usually. But I was normal sleeping at night 5to 7 hours. What is solution ？
We can classify diseases and ailments into three categories broadly.
1- Those brought on by our own indiscretion, say in food, or exposure to elements.
2- Those brought on by seasonal changes.
3- Those that constitute payment of karmic deeds.
The first two kinds get easily cured by taking medicines, modification in our lifestyle, following diet and yoga exercises. In the third kind, however, the best medical treatment proves ineffective.
Such a disease leaves a person only when the karmic debt has been paid off. Chronic diseases quite often fall in the third category. It does not mean we should give up treatment. The treatment, the fees that we pay, may well be a part of the payment that has to be made.
I have deep chicken pox scars on my cheek and nose which are 8 years old. Whats d best treatment for their reduction.
I hav white skin under my penis which doesnt stop to enlarge. I hav tried many medicines and ayurved (bakuchi) too but it has stopped to enlarge. But what should I do to convert back to dark screen?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks. Now my sound has been changed too. I am taking zee cold tablet as prescribed by my doctor. What can I do to recover from this cough. It irritates me a lot. Please suggest a remedy.
Sir I want to ask you that over a few years ago I was infected by chicken pox so by this infection I got some scars on my face. So can you tell me that how to remove that scars?
Hi doctor I am pregnant but I am severely suffering from stomach ache and left side of abdomen to backside and I am unable to walk, sit. Please give me response I am waiting its urgent.
While checking parameter of semen always one condition before 3 days you do not have sex. Why this is so. Suppose we will submit sample after 1 day of discharge which parameter will affect.
I am 20 years old and I am so tall person my height is 6.2 inches. I have backache from last 1 years. I consult many doctors but no use. So what I should do?
My height is 5*2 age is 30 years but my weight is 42 since 10-12 years I just wanna going weight as soon as possible now please suggest a gud diet plan n what fruits n veggies to have regularly wit out medicines.
I'm 19 years old my height is 5.7 I want to grow some more inches. Is there any pills (tablets) that helps me to grow?
I am 45 years old male My teeth was sensitive. Kindly suggest me what to do and what not to do. And give home level remedy to treat this problem.
I have problem breathing. My nose always remain congested. An X ray revealed a bit of deviated nasal septum. I was suggested to go for inferior turbinate electro cautery. I want to know if it is a safe procedure and what is the success rate of this procedure.
I have hair loss problem what I have to do to control and grow new healthy hair tell me some how to overcome this problem. Thanking you sir.
I have a throat pain a severe pain and I am not able to talk with others and all laugh at me when I talk it has been about 10 days and it does not be alright. What should i do?
I am fifty nine old male and my wife is not that much interested in sex. To avoid family problem and seeking other ladies, I used to do masturbate occasionally. Is it wrong or healthful.
I am 30 year old male. I have lower back pain called sciatica since last 3 year. Many doctor consult me for surgery but many called for don' surgery. I take homeopathy medicine for last 2 year but if I leave it than my problem as it same. Please sagest me solution or any best homeopathy doctor at mathura utter pradesh. Thanks.
Insomnia or sleeplessness is quite difficult to cope with and for people suffering from anxiety, it is even tougher. People suffering from anxiety remain in a state of mental and physical distress. On top of this, if they cannot sleep well because of insomnia, life becomes quite hard. Insomnia causes anxiety and also is caused due to anxiety.
Here are some simple tips to manage anxiety and insomnia:
- Maintain a schedule: Try to go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning. Experiment with several different bedtimes and wake up times to find out which one works best for you.
- Turn off electronic devices: Switch off all electronic devices thirty minutes before you go to bed. Electronic devices stimulate your mind and the light from the devices does not make you feel that it is time to sleep. Keep the devices away from you while going to bed.
- Dim lights: Practice dimming all lights in your house before bedtime. Change light bulbs and replace them with low wattage lights. This will enable you to have lights, although they are dim. Low lighting will make your body produce melatonin to make you prepare for sleep.
- Keep away from alcohol and smoking: Consuming alcoholic drinks before bedtime reduces your quality of sleep and you may wake up within two hours. Do not consume alcohol before bedtime. Smoking should be restricted before sleeping, as the nicotine contained in cigarettes is a stimulant, which can take away your sleep.
- Ignore caffeinated drinks: Caffeine is a stimulant and consuming caffeinated drinks before going to bed can result in losing sleep. Do not drink coffee before sleeping.
- Exercise: Exercise is a perfect solution to reduce anxiety and results in improved sleep quality. Exercise regularly during the day or three to four hours before bedtime. Yoga and meditation performed just before going to sleep are effective.
- Make a pre-sleep ritual: Try to find ways, which would help you calm your mind just before going to sleep and practice it every day. This can be reading a book, taking a hot shower or listening to your favorite songs. Your mind will be relaxed, and you will get better sleep.
- Maintain a sleep journal: Keep a sleep journal and write about the time when you go to sleep and when you wake up. Also note down the time you require to fall asleep, the number of times your sleep breaks and how your sleep was. This will enable you to observe your sleep patterns and make adjustments.
For people suffering from anxiety, added insomnia results in enhanced difficulty. One should cope with the problems properly and try to improve upon them.