Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vishnu Vardhan ReddyYour feedback matters!
How to take metocard xl 25 And olkem 20. Means which to be taken at day time and which to be taken at night time.
I am 49 year old female. I have breathing difficulty while climbing stairs and also while taking bath (some times). What it indicates and what I should do?
My sex organ is very smaller less than 4 inch I am 21 years old everyone is making fun of me. .please help me.
My sister 19 years old last three months se sugar ho gyi hai kya sugar abh uske sahi ho skti hai please help.
I am 24 yes old. I am suffering from headache, very high at morning getting from the bed. Plss suggest me the type of headache.
I have tightness of throat and upper portion of chest near food pipe. What should I do? ecg /eco/ done nothing found wrong. I have been suffering from 30 years or more. Kindly advise.
I am 65 years old male and have continued problem of nose blockage for the last 4 years even after getting operated my nose in the year 2011 and continuing homeopathic medicines regularly. If you can suggest any medicine for that then please. Inform me. Alopathic Doctors say that operation is the only solution and that too is not permanent. Please. Suggest me. Thanks.
My wife and I used to be unable to have intercourse for almost 3 years. Whenever we tried, she would feel pain and her muscles would contract, preventing me from penetration. However, since the last two months, we tried with lox 2% gel and her pain reduced. Subsequently, we are able to have intercourse without any lubricant now, although it takes a really long time for her to open up completely. The problem now is that, she does not feel any pleasure whatsoever, even when I am completely inside of her. What could possibly be the problem here?
Hi I am suffering pearly penis papules How can I remove of it at home. And also suffering etching on thigh and ass. Please tell medicine. Thanks.
Diabetes features as one of the most common ailments in the contemporary times. Mostly assumed as a congenital disease, diabetes is growingly targeting different age groups and often the outburst of diabetes is mostly unmapped. Diabetes is mainly spurred by the presence of high blood sugar content in the patient's blood. In cases where insulin, the sugar absorbing hormone, is not produced normally, the patient becomes more prone to diabetes. Many attribute this phenomenon to the changing lifestyles of the people and their food choices. In clinical terms, however, diabetes is said to be triggered off by the destruction of insulin-producing beta cells in the body.
Besides the genetic susceptibility, there are a variety of causes that result in diabetes:
- Obesity and physical inactivity: An imbalance between calorie intake and the burning of the same often results in the storage of excess sugar. This aggravates the risks of cardiovascular diseases. The food and lifestyle choices are directly related to the phenomenon.
- Abnormal glucose production by the liver: Normally the pancreas secretes glucagon when the natural percentage of insulin is low and stimulates the liver to produce glucose which is then released into the bloodstream. But under certain conditions, the glucagon level is already high in some people. In such cases, the liver produces glucose thus increasing the risk of diabetes.
- Beta cell dysfunction: The beta cells are responsible for the secretion insulin in your body. In case the beta cells stop functioning normally, a medical condition called insulin resistance arises. Under this condition, your body cells stop responding to the insulins secreted and consequently, the glucose content increases thus causing diabetes. Various endocrine diseases contribute to the malfunctioning of the beta cells.
- Medicines and chemical toxins: Often certain medications like diuretics, anti-seizure drugs, psychiatric drugs, and drugs to treat HIV may lead to the worsening of the beta cell functions and cause diabetes.
Diabetes can be medically treated as well as its adverse effects can be assuaged by ushering in a few lifestyle changes:
- Periodically checking your blood sugar levels
- Taking adequate dental care often keeps the blood sugar levels in control
- Regularly exercising and being physically active
- Avoiding junk food and food with high glucose content
- Consuming relevant drugs prescribed by the doctors
- Being wary of the side-effects in cases of organ transplantations.