Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
My stone in right kidney is 4.1 mm and in ureter it is 5.5 mm. I am suffering from migraine also. Please guide some dietary plan. As 4 year ago I have positive thyroid by only small amount but I gained a lot of weight. Whole day I used to have small meals but doesn't lose much weight. I am getting more fatty day by day and getting tensed due to these diseases.
I am 32 years old male suffering frequent urination and urgency in urine problem. Did all test like urine culture, sonography, xray, so finally one doctor ask about ciscoscopy and I did it. After doing this he said urine capacity is very less storage. How can be this happens. I mean to say how its possible. F.
I have stones in kidney from nearly three weeks by running its paining in my kidneys how should I get relief?
I am 23yrs I have stones in kidneys. I am treatment past 3months. But not remove stones my kidney. Tel me any suggestion.
I am a diabetic patient and I have also a 16mm kidney stone. What are the reasons of kidney stone. Please tell me?
I have bilateral kidney. Doctor advised me to drink more water and to eat egg. But I am vegetarian. What should I do?
He is having some problem in his Urinary organ he have the outer layer getting wounded What s the solution.
I have 9mm stone in right kidney, And in left 7, and 5mm, I did once eswl, for 9mm stone, Little broken and came in urine, Is eswl safe? I want permanent cure from kidney stones. Please suggest me good medicine.
I am sahil chandel my grandmother was also has the problem of polycystik kidney disease so as my father. I want to know that I am a gymer I gym and exercise everyday is it good if I take whey protein?
Nephrotic syndrome is a type of kidney disorder wherein, the body passes out excess amount of proteins through urine, owing to the damage caused to the tiny clusters of blood vessels in the kidneys. The symptoms include putting on excessive weight as a result of fluid retention, foamy urine and severe swelling around the region of the feet, ankles and eyes.
Common causes behind it
- Minimal change disease (also known as nil disease) leads to the abnormal functioning of the kidneys
- Excess deposit of amyloid proteins in the organs, thus taking a toll on the filter mechanism of the kidneys.
- Diabetes affecting the glomeruli (capillaries present in the nephrons of the kidneys).
- Systemic lupus erythematous causing chronic swelling of your kidney.
- Membranous nephropathy wherein the membranes in your glomeruli thicken.
- Infections such as malaria, hepatitis C, hepatitis B and HIV.
- Medications to combat infections and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Kidney Biopsy is an essential part of disease assessment.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors bring down blood pressure levels as well as the amount of protein discharged from the urine.
- Water pills help control sweating, thus, increasing the fluid flushed from the kidneys.
- Statins reduce cholesterol levels.
- Blood thinners such as anticoagulants lower the risk of blood clots.
- Corticosteroids regulate the immune system and ease the inflammation that results from kidney disorders.
- Incorporating certain lifestyle changes such as opting for lean proteins, cutting on the intake of fat in the diet and consuming lesser amounts of salt can treat inflammation and swelling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.