Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vishnu Vardan ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old I have problem of rectal prolapse for last two years. These can be corrected without operation.
HELLO SIRI am from sirsa. My ques. Is for my mother. She is suffering from stone pain from someday. She has stone either in kidney or also in bladder. So doctors are giving recommendations to operate it. Is there any treatment for it rather than operation if so pls give your feedback on below mentioned mail id. I will be highly thankful to you.
My son is 7 year old n he is suffering from severe urine infection, one month earlier he suffered the same infection n I diagnosed his urine n found Pus cell-5hpf ,then l gave sporidex250 ,then he got well but again after one month same thing is happening what medicine should I give him for permanent cure. He is having mild fever but he is shivering like anything.
Even after I have completed urinate the urine fall drop by drop in few drop. Please suggest me adequate medicines/treatment way to recover from this ?
I am having pain in my right side of kidney for 2-3 days. But it's not that much high a little bit only for sometime. Do I have got stone in my kidney?
I m 23 years old Male. My problem is that whenever I go to toilet, I need at least 20-25 minutes. I m totally frustrated with this. I saw other people they need only 5-10 minutes, but in my case I don't feel comfortable in 5-10 minutes, I need almost half an hour. Please suggest me, what I should do now?
Sir I have suffering from pee in bed. Rarely its happen in 1 time or two times in a month. It is happen when I drinks a lots of water in night or eat rice heavy. So its happened in the night. Pee in the bed. Please sir help me and my age is 24 male. Please doctor give some suggestion?
I am 20 years old, male. I am getting yellow urine from few month. I am not feeling any other problem. Can you tell me what should I do.
Sir, I am suffering from backache, diabetes, thyroid, hypertension and stones in right kidney. Is there any solution for my ailments.
My wife is suffering from urine infection. She feels massive pain. She takes Mefenamic Acid dicyclomine HCI Tablets in emergency.
I have stones in both kidney size of 11mm max and 6 mm min totally 4.2 in both kidney please suggest shall I go for operation or medicines.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi sir I have recently diagnosed with stone in kidney which is 6mm and now I wanted to known how can I get this cure naturally? Without medicine? Thanks in advanced sir.
I m 23 years old. 2 days back I had constipation and when I passed the stool It was very hard. And as it passed I felt a very sharp pricking pain and irritation in the anal area. The next morning I passed stools but I even saw 2-3 tiny drops of pinkish red blood. It was definitely not my periods. It wasn't coming out from urine also, so I guess it must be from anal area only. Even now wen I pass stools there is sharp pricking pain and itching that persists for 10-15 mins even after bowel movements. There is no blood in stool. But when I pass stools it turns the toilet water fully brown. I will visit a doctor in person within a day now. But just wanted to confirm whether this is serious? Is it like anal / colon cancer or something?
I am 23 years old female. I am feeling burning like sensation while urinating or after urinating. Sometime the burning sensation even appears even, I am not gone for the urinating and shed after some time. I have not gone through any sexual activity can, I go for the norflox 400.
I have had Urinary tract infections thrice in last 3 months. I am sick of making antibiotics. Please give me some advise.
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
Homeopathy is a system of treatment that is natural and holistic. It does not have any side effect like the other conventional treatments. The various homeopathic remedies for cystitis are –
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.