Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishni Vardhan Reddy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vishni Vardhan ReddyYour feedback matters!
I frequently drink water and do urine can it be the symptoms of diabetes and should I do to avoid diabetes if so.
The kidney is the organ that helps to filter out the waste from the blood. It also helps in maintaining blood pressure. Kidney disease is the condition when the kidney fails to filter out the waste mixed with blood. These causes buildup of waste in the body. Kidney diseases can be classified into:
- Acute Kidney Injury – Acute kidney disease is the damage to the kidneys. It may be short term, but in some patients, it may lead to kidney disease. The main causes are:
- Acute kidney injury can occur due to a drug, severe infection, or radioactive dye.
- Obstruction to the urine caused by kidney stones or enlarged kidney can also lead to acute kidney injury.
- Chronic Kidney Disease – Kidney function may worsen over years and can lead to chronic kidney disease. Sometimes it can lead to end-stage kidney diseases, which requires dialysis or even transplants.
- Cyst in the kidneys.
- Acute Renal Injury: In gastroenteritis or even in case of high fever, severe dehydration results and the uncorrected dehydration can cause acute renal injury, Chronic renal injury.
- Overuse of medicines for pain like diclofenac, ibuprofen etc damage kidneys.
- Some antibiotics also cause kidney damage.
- Certain ayurvedic medication may have heavy metals as contents which can cause severe damage to kidney.
- Certain Chemicals through its vapors or ingestion in chemical factories can cause kidney damage, hence periodic kidney function tests are required in such cases.
- Damaged blood vessels of the kidney due diabetes or high blood pressure.
- Attacks on the tissues of the kidney or the immune system.
- Congenital abnormalities of the urinary tract or of the kidney.
What are the symptoms of kidney disease?
- The person may feel nausea or vomiting.
- The passing of urine may become lesser.
- Persistent fatigue and shortness of breath.
- You may have a loss of appetite.
- Swelling around the ankles and puffiness of eyes are common symptoms of kidney disease.
- The individual has pale, dry and itchy skin.
- Muscle cramps, particularly in the legs may also be a symptom of kidney disease.
What can you do to prevent kidney disease?
The best thing to do to prevent kidney disease is early detection and treatment to slow down the progression to kidney failure. Diabetes and high blood pressure can put you at high risk of having kidney diseases. People suffering from these should be extra cautious regarding their kidney’s health. Some of the common prevention techniques are:
- If you have hypertension, you have to undergo regular checks and take preventative measures such as medications and a low salt diet to keep these in check. Blood pressure must be kept around than 130/80 at most times.
- If you are suffering from diabetes then always check your and blood sugar levels and also perform regular urine tests to ensure that the kidneys are functioning normally. Control of diabetes is very important to prevent yourself from kidney disease.
- Cholesterol levels should also be under control. Ensure a healthy diet and regular exercise so that the body can flush out or stop the buildup of bad cholesterol within the body.
- Smoking and alcohol should be avoided as these can add to hypertension as well as blood sugar. Smoking should be stopped completely while alcohol can be consumed in very limited quantities once on a while. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 30 year old men. I have stomach pain. Kidney stone is their in my kidney. Doctor prescribe me barbaric vulgries. Is it ok for 5mm stone.
I am 59 years old, I have suffered a sharp urgency in urination without any other symptoms that could relates to the phenomena, even urine color is normal. I can not afford reach home if I am outside, urination involuntarily will start and end before put off my clothes. Please help.
I have stones problem from 4 years as I consulted so many doctors it did not cured what should I do for it?
Hii I am 22 years old girls. I discharge urine alot if I drink 1 glass of water I go to toilet 2 to 3 times please help me what to do. Doc says water is good for skin bt how I drink water if I discharge so much. I have another problem also of my stomach. I am 51 Kg and my stomach comes out. It look bad for my body. My body are thin and I have fat on my stomach please suggest me so that I overcome that problem. And one more thing I wanted to ask is dat rice Give fat for stomach?
Sometime when I go for toilet some 2-3 whitish drops also come after urine. Is that semen, if yes then what is the problem that semen comes with urine. Is there any complication.
I am 31 years old male, staying in indirapuram ghaziabad. I am suffering from left kidney stone [5 mm] and gall bladder stone [single - 1cm]. I have gone through some testing which shows that liver sgpt factor is around 245, so doctor suggest me to take some medicine before surgery for liver problem. I want to ask, is there any way so gall bladder stone can removed without surgery?
Sir will stopping urine for more hours will affect the kidney or brush te urinary bladder? How much will it be harmful?
Hi doc, I have a irritation in my anal not when doing stool. It's on and off .I to feel there is a some skin formation .no bleeding no pain nothing .I don't know is that a skin formation or it's natural. But irritation still persist .dint show a doctor yet .kind of disturbed .please suggest.
A healthy kidney produces a hormone known as the erythropoietin. The latter assists the bone marrow to produce an adequate amount of RBC that carries oxygen to every nook and corner of the body. A damaged kidney results in less RBC production, thereby, creating a condition known as anaemia. The hemoglobin count in the blood reduces significantly in this condition.
Anaemia is characterized by shortness of breath, weakness and tiredness. It can affect sleep and a loss of appetite. A patient suffering from anaemia reports of frequent headaches and a faster heart rate. These symptoms also surface when a person suffers from chronic kidney diseases (CKD). The condition gets worse as the disease progresses.
A patient suffering from anaemia should be treated on time as there are many pitfalls of a lower hemoglobin level. The treatment will give instant relief from other symptoms that might have arrived with CKD. Doctors frequently prescribe Erythropoiesis Stimulating Agent (ESA) for patients suffering from CKD and suffering from anaemia due to the shortage of erythropoietin. ESAs can be injected through an injection or intravenously. These injections stimulate the bone marrow to produce more RBCs. However, studies have revealed that ESAs increase the chance of strokes, heart attacks and blood clots. Furthermore, they aggravate tumor growth and shorten life expectancy for cancer patients. People undergoing ESA treatment should have periodic check-ups to ensure that the hemoglobin count is normal and under control.
Iron count in the body has an important role in treating patients suffering from anaemia and CKD. In case the level of iron is too low in the body, ESAs fail to improve the condition of an anaemic patient. The ferritin count of a patient should be in the range of 100-800 mcg/L. One more test known as TSAT reveals the number of iron required to produce RBCs in the body. In case the iron count is less, doctors often suggest iron pills to bring the count to a more accepted level.
There could be other reasons for anaemia as well. A doctor might further investigate the level of B12 and folic acid present in the body. Even an inflammatory condition can lead to anaemia. A decreased count of any of the above mentioned ingredients can cause anaemia to a patient suffering from EKD.
Food items necessary to improve the condition
A healthy diet helps in improving the condition of an anaemic patient. Iron deficiency is best addressed by fish and beef. Food rich in vitamin C helps the body to absorb more iron in the body. Certain food items that block the entry of iron in the body include tea, milk, albumen (egg white) etc. Therefore, you should be strictly avoid these items from your diet.