Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Visaka SugandiYour feedback matters!
From 2 days I'm suffering from back pan. I was doing something work, sudden I feel something wrong in back. Please suggest.
I am having pain in the fibula bone of my both legs. The pain is most intense at the middle of the bones. What is the reason of this pain and how can I cure it?
I had sex on 18 March and my last periods date was 24 Feb, this month I missed my periods, I don't know the exact reason for missing my periods, is it pregnancy or any other reason like stress etc?
I have very hair fall problem from last 6 months I try very types of shampoo but I do not get relief from hair fall kindly give me a advised.
I have breathing problem since many year my both nose are blocked when I slept pls tell me how I get rid from this and what type of medicine I should prefer. I am also patient of nimonia. Is homeopathy is better option or not?
I am suffering from a problem that my periods are not regular nd I also consult with a doctor nd she says that it is PCOD nw I want to know is pregnancy Is possible after this disease nd pls recommend me some medicines to get pregnant soon.
Hello sir/mem. I am 20 years old and my weight is 86 kg. How to I loss my weight within a short time?
During pregnancy, is it possible to check the 1. Baby's position of heart (left or right) 2. One or two kidney,3. VSD in heart.
Hello Doctor, I am 27 Years Old, my height is 170 cms, and weight is 62 kg, I have sexual problem, when I can jerk my penis is not getting up, but when I can watch porn movies then my penis getting up, what kind of problem is this? And does it solve by tablets? And please suggest me doctor? And next year I am going to be marry.
My hair is to much fall in every wash in every can you tell me what's the reason and how to stop to fall my hair?
I have continuous flow of white liquid from my ears from last two days. & I am unable to sleep as I am getting sound in left ear like drum beat.
Hello. My wife's period stopped on 5 aug 12 o'clock noon. We had unprotected sex on same day evening 5 o'clock but I ejaculate outside vagina. At night my wife's started little blood only when she urinate. Blood come in urinate stop after 2 days but she had feel itching and burning in her vagina since yet. Is my wife is pregnant? Aur is there is any vaginal infection?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Consuming too much alcohol can cause people a lot of problems like nausea and headache. Additionally, it can also mess up with your bowel movements and affects your motions by giving you loose motions or constipation. Alcohol hinders digestion, causes dehydration and drying out, discourages glucose metabolism and compromises the working of the central and peripheral nervous systems. The combined effect of these components is the primary reason for chronic constipation, identified with alcohol misuse.
Here are a few reasons why and how alcohol can mess up with your poop:
- Dehydration: Alcohol tends to dehydrate the body almost as much as a session in a sauna does. That is the reason your mouth feels so dry the next morning. Once your body gets dehydrated, it works extra minutes to recover the liquids and electrolytes from any place it can find them, including from the substance of your stomach. Accordingly, stools become dry, hard and difficult to pass.
- Powerlessness to move bowels: Alcohol smothers intestinal peristalsis and kills the urge to move your bowels. For the same reason, it kills your decision making ability. Inability to move your bowel when you want, expands, impacts and solidifies the already dried out stools until it gets too difficult to go out without straining and subjecting yourself to anorectal harm. These are the two issues that usually precede chronic constipation.
- Loss of electrolytes: Alcohol causes loss of electrolytes that are vital to hold dampness in the poop. Eg. Sodium and potassium. Water maintenance in the body and stools requires sodium and potassium, the minerals known as electrolytes. These are not stored in the body for the same prolonged way as calcium or magnesium and they require constant replenishment. Since alcohol stimulates urination and regularly causes diarrhea and nausea, these minerals are rapidly lost.
- Occupies digestion: Alcohol in excess causes extreme vomiting that encourages the majority of the above conditions. Liquor hinders stomach absorption and causes deferred stomach emptying. This condition is known as gastroparesis. After around 8 to 10 hours inside the stomach, undigested proteins begin to spoil. This can lead to loss of appetite and the inability to eat proper meals.
- Diarrhea: Alcohol affects your glucose level to such a degree that it might bring about loss of bowel capacity control and result in loose bowels, with symptoms like vomiting and nausea. Just like sometimes the knees go powerless on you from an excessive amount of alcohol, so does your bowel movement. In turn, diarrhea and vomiting are caused due to excess intake of alcohol may bring about serious irritation of the whole GI tract and digestive system, and fester in the body for quite a while. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.