Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Viquar QureshiYour feedback matters!
I have a pain in my ear since last Monday. I got a medicine but doesn't effect. Please suggests something better.
When I eat some thing I can not digest my food fast. Iam getting gas trouble please give me suggestion.
My name is Amandeep Singh & my age is 34 years & i am a Non vegetarian .As i am a body builder & need a good & a healthy Diet chart with no fats at all . Diet Meal plan should contain Proteins at the most .
I am mohit. 24 year age. .male. Sex karte time penis jaldi beth jata hai. Penis khda nahi rahta. Virya jaldi nikal jata hai. Acha se dwai ya koi treatment btaye plz.
What are the symptoms of malaria? It is a ver huge problem nowadays so please tell me the symptoms of malaria.
DIABETES AND THE RETINA! How can people with diabetes protect their vision?
The IMPORTANCE of early treatment
Although a person's vision may be good, changes taking place in the retina may require treatment. Most sight loss due to diabetes is preventable if treated early. The earlier the treatment is given the more effective it is.
In a nutshell: Early diagnosis is vital.
Annual retinal screening appointment is quintessential.
Worsening of vision may not necessarily mean diabetic retinopathy. It may simply be a problem that can be rectified with glasses.
Vision lost to diabetic retinopathy is sometimes irreversible. Women with diabetes who become pregnant should have a comprehensive dilated eye exam as soon as possible. Additional exams during pregnancy may be needed.
Multiple studies have shown that controlling diabetes slows the onset and worsening of diabetic retinopathy. Other trials have also demonstrated that controlling elevated blood pressure and cholesterol can reduce the risk of vision loss among people with diabetes.
Treatment for diabetic retinopathy is often delayed until it starts to progress to a complicated or irreversible stage. Comprehensive frequent dilated eye exams are needed more frequently as diabetic retinopathy becomes more severe. People with a high risk of developing complications may need a comprehensive dilated eye exam as often as every month.
To summarize, early diagnosis of diabetic retinopathy is important.
Don't wait for the vision to deteriorate to have an eye test.
Inform your eye specialist in case you notice changes to your vision.
Feel free to ask questions or express fears about your treatment.
Strict control of sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol reduce the risk of diabetes-related sight loss.
Smoking increases your risk of diabetes-related sight loss.
I am a patient of asthma. I always get asthmatic attacks. What precautions could I take to reduce these attacks?
For a stress free live we all need a release, both physical and emotional, and pleasuring yourself can provide you at times with that much needed release. Masturbation is rarely discussed, even amongst the closest of friends. Even though this is a normal part of human sexuality, society frowns on it and young people are often taught to avoid masturbation. Lack of knowledge and opportunities to talk about it have given rise to a number of myths on this subject. Let's take a look at a few of them.
1. Masturbation can damage the genitals: Touching your genitals is very unlikely to damage them. The sex organs are designed to withstand friction and hence are very tough organs. The maximum damage that can be caused by masturbation is a little chafing. Using lubricant can prevent this from occurring.
2. It causes health problems: Pleasuring yourself is the ultimate form of safe sex. There is no way for you to catch an STD or for it to cause any sort of mental health problem. The only risks involved are allergic reactions to lubricants or toys and a feeling of guilt or shame due to societal pressure.
3. It lowers the chances of you having an orgasm during sex: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
4. Masturbation is akin to cheating: Single people as well as people in committed relationships masturbate. While it can lead to problems in a relationship depending on your partner's views about it, it does not amount to cheating on him or her.
5. It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
6. It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
7. Only men masturbate: Men and women across the world masturbate.
8. It can cause erectile dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction has a number of psychological and biological causes such as heart disease, stress and obesity but masturbation is not one of them.
9. Eating certain foods can help control the urge to masturbate: Pleasuring yourself is normal and not affected by what you eat or do not eat.
10. It is only for young people: Men and women of all ages can enjoy self-induced orgasms. This does not have any adverse effects on your health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.