Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ViquarYour feedback matters!
My hair get loss I am just 16. If I use shampoo will it effect my hair. What shall I do. Please help me.
My mother have dark circle around her mouth which is noticeably big. Which becomes more darker in winter. She is worried about this. Pls help.
Kya, marrige se pehle sex papp ha pr muje ku lggta ha Ki mai depress hunn plese suggest me ma, is se kaise bhar niklun I am 25 year old boy.
Am diabetic and it is under control with medication. Due to diabetic , suffering with neuropathic problems for both legs. Suffering from heavy foot burning. Please advice treatment.
How to reduce the fat at stomach in healthy way? Is there any simple way to overcome the acidity and alser?
I am too fat and want to lose my fat and I have also pimples on my face please prescribe me something.
I am having skin problem my head in between hair I am having pimples if touched that pimples some kind of water will come out and it is very painful. Kindly guide the treatment.
Around my nose there are white heads appearing so what I have to do to get rid of them? Please let know.
DEAR, Sir/Madam My mother is 69 years old, and she had a corn in a feet which is very pain ful, She is a diabetic patient, now she wants to operate it, after operation how much time it will take to cure.
I am a 36 years old male suffering from water on knees, swelling, pulling pain, stiffness on my right knee. I have done x ray which states no fracture or injury or bone dislocation, CT scan conclusion was Knee Effusion, blood samples given for tests like Vit D, creatinine, serum electrolytes, CRP, LFT, Diabetes, Urate, Urea all seems to be normal. Also Rheumatoid factor was also negative. Drs are confused as to what could be the reason for the swelling on my knees, and watery knees. I have got it drained my knee twice but still its not normal. The pain still exists, swelling with stiffness also exists. I would like to know what can be the cause of swelling and pain in my right knee only as everything seems to be normal. please advise what needs to be done and what treatment is available? Thank You, mSn.
Tennis elbow is a condition, which is characterized by the inflammation of the tendons occurring in the elbow region due to excess use of the muscle groups present in the overarm. Tennis elbow can cause a lot of distress once it occurs so it is best to perform certain exercises to strengthen the muscle groups in your overarm so that muscle strain does not occur during your physical activities.
Read on more to find about all the different ways to strengthen your muscle groups to prevent tennis elbow:
- Staying in good physical shape overall tones your body and strengthens your muscle groups, thus reducing the likelihood of tennis elbow.
- It is also important that the physical activities, which are performed by you are done using proper technique as otherwise undue strain might cause unnecessary discomfort and pain.
- You should try strengthening the muscles in your shoulder, arm and upper back to reduce the stress your elbow undergoes during physical activity.
- In a sports player in cricket or in tennis players, it occurs with repetitive stress on structures with continued faulty technique. So, in order to prevent tennis elbow specially in players, it is very important to know correctly gripping of a racket or cricket bat or playing a particular stroke.
- Using a counterforce brace for activities, which include twisting or grasping of the arm can also help. The use of a counterforce brace is to distribute the pressure throughout the arm, which reduces the stress on the elbow. The brace is highly recommended for people who are likely to develop tennis elbow. One should consult a doctor before opting for a counter brace.
However, it is not a substitute for rehab exercises. If repeated arm movements or certain physical activities are causing discomfort or pain in the elbow region, check for alternative ways of performing the task. If you have taken up tennis, cricket or golf as a sport, it is highly recommended that you take proper lessons in technique as these sports involve twisting and grasping your arm, which can cause injuries if you do not follow proper techniques. Also keep in mind to choose sports equipments which are at par with your physical fitness, flexibility and strength.
For daily activities, take a note of the activities, which involve putting stress on your elbows. In such instances follow techniques or different ways to perform the tasks, which will put minimum stress or pressure on your elbows. Also, Apart from strengthening the extensor muscle group, it is also important to stretch those muscles to offload the pressure developed during particular task. Hold extensor group for 30 sec at a time on a stretch, 10 repetitions twice a day will definitely prevent the person who involved in job which requires tight gripping, wrenching, shaking, wrist extension and a lot of writing.