Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VipunYour feedback matters!
Hi, i have irregular periods. Sometimes i dnt hv periods for 4 to5months. I have also completed the thearpy regarding thias problem two times. Now what should i do??
How can we get slim by doing simple exercises at home because if we are overweight it causes many problems.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any change. What should I do.
My brother is very lanky and thin . For this he always get uncomfortable and tension. He does not take green vegetables and he is totally vegetarian and always eats meals that are mainly potato items . His age is about 17 . What he will do to be fit and smart .please give me some solution?
I don't know anything about my self what is happening to me y I'm lyk this . I am 24 but I Do not even know my bood group.
I'm 21 years old. I have started gym though I am not getting weight. My height is 5'8 and weight is 55. I have also eaten endura mass gainer. Tell me please how can I gain few kilograms of weight.
Sir my dick size 5 inch ,how can I doing it is big fat ?please help me sir, because my girlfriend already said if you not big n fat doing your dick, she not doing sex n her leaving, sir please give me solution?
I am 24 year old. I weigh 55 kg. I play football regularly and tries my best to change my body figure from skinny to muscular or giant body but I am helpless. please help. I have a skinny body and would like to know if this requires any specialist attention to have a better body say muscular body or giant body. Please help sir/maim.
My son, 6 years, suffering from stomach pain, and his stomach becomes high temperature, and he is suffering from cold cough. Please suggest me. What should I do?
I am a teenage boy of just 17 years old and I have a problem that my height is not growing well. I want a little help or guide from doctors. Please suggest me how to increase my height little more.
Rheumatism is an auto-immune and chronic disease caused due to the abnormal swelling of the body joints in the knees or the shoulders. The symptoms of rheumatism include intense pain in the morning, mild fever with the pain, swollen joints resulting in immense pain, stiff joints, increased pain in cold climate and extreme tiredness.
Doctors are still doubtful about the exact cause of the disease, but the weakened immune system might damage the joints. This makes obese people, smokers and women most susceptible to this disorder.
According to Ayurveda, rheumatism is caused due to a major imbalance in the ‘Vata or Kapha’ dosha. The Ayurvedic remedies aim for the restoration of the body’s Vata/Kapha balance. Ayurvedic remedies help reduce the ‘ama’, the toxins produced by the body.
The Ayurvedic remedies for rheumatoid arthritis are as follows:
- Boil a cup of mustard oil with camphor in it until the camphor dissolves well. Apply the lukewarm mixture on the affected areas once a day. This helps revive the blood circulation of the affected portion and subsequently reduces the abnormal swelling of the affected joints.
- You can take a few unpeeled slices of potato and soak them in a glass of cold water. Keep it for the night and drink it the next morning on an empty stomach. Do this every day to get rid of the pain.
- Include little amounts of ginger, garlic, and turmeric in your regular meals. This will help to reduce the inflammation and stiffness of the affected joints. Ayurvedic scriptures suggest that you should try and reduce the consumption of fish, red meat, curd, spinach and extremely chilled water as they might cause an imbalance in the ‘vata’.
- Applying a recommended amount of castor oil on the affected region helps reduce the inflammation and thus, the pain.
- A herbal preparation of celery seeds can be consumed daily in order to treat rheumatoid arthritis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.