Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VipunYour feedback matters!
My blood pressure getting high(140/88),also hyperthyraodism tablet taken my age is 28 years,please consult me your opinion ?
I meet an accident I had a high grade injury of proximal fiber of acl so is this injury of ligaments need a reconstruction or its can b solved by just having rest.
Hi, My cousin sister is feeling nauseatic since past 4 days and bit heavy in stomach. She used to say most of the times that she feels like vomiting. She is 25 years old. Kindly suggest me something regarding the same.
I am 22 years old unmarried, m not getting my periods on time, earlier it was on time now it takes delay of 1or 2 weeks, I also hv gained my weight, sometimes I feels the problem of mood swings also during periods my BP also gets high. Doc has prescribed me to take mychiro tablets for 10 days. Suggest me with some solutions. Someone has told me not to hv this tablet. Please help.
Diabetes or madhumeha, is a serious disease that affects many people worldwide today. Diabetes, which is referred to as maha-roga is the excess of glucose in blood. As a result, you cannot consume sweetened food, get excess urges to drink water or urinate. However, Ayurveda has the most effective solutions to control diabetes naturally.
Read on to know what best natural medications are there to cure diabetes.
- Gymnema Sylvestre or Gurmar: It is one of the most effective remedies to diabetes. It is a hypoglycemic component, which makes it ideal for treating diabetes. It helps in reducing dependency on insulin by regeneration of residual beta cells of the pancreas.
- Coccinia indica: It is another herb, which regulates diabetes very well. This plant contains components, which after consumption of carbohydrates, prevent the sudden increase in blood glucose level. It can also prevent any adverse effect on other organs of the body due to diabetes. It is found to reduce oxidative stress amongst diabetes patients by surging the vitamin C levels in the plasma, and also prevents the fluctuations in fatty acid levels amongst diabetes patients.
- Azadirachta Indica or neem: It is one of the most common household antiseptics and a wonderful cure for diabetes. It enables high glucose tolerance, and also prevents diabetic neuropathy, which may cause severe fatalities.
- Morus Indica or Mulberry: It is a food that is experimentally proven to reduce diabetes. Daily consumption of mulberry leaves for 15 days at a stretch are beneficial in limiting approximately 38% of diabetes cases among its consumers. It also protects you against oxidative stress by building the antioxidant defense system of the body and is also known to correct any lipid profile abnormality. It also delays the possibility of the appearance of cataract as a result of diabetes.
- Momordica Charantia or bitter gourd: It is another common remedy found in most Indian households. Even though it is extremely bitter in taste, its medicinal properties are exemplary, and are extensively used in Ayurvedic medicines. It also targets the beta cells of the pancreas to help boost up insulin secretion by increasing their number. Bitter gourd also helps to release more insulin by way of regeneration of the pancreas.
- Eugenia Jambolana or Indian Jamun: This Ayurvedic cure reduces blood sugar level and increases the release of insulin. The extract of "jamun" seeds help in healing of wounds quicker, usually impaired by diabetes.
- Trigonella Foenum or methi: It is another household ingredient that serves medicinal purposes in case of diabetes patients. Even 1gm of fenugreek seeds could reduce diabetes sharply in a short span of 2 months. This benefit is because of the presence of diosgenin, a compound with hypoglycemic properties.
However, all these medicinal plants should be consumed under proper guidance from professional practitioners only.
Related Tip: "5 Tips To Control Diabetes Through Diet"
I am 26 years male. I have addicted to masturbation, frequency like thrice a day or some times even more. All the time I decide to control myself after the act but goes back to same action repeatedly. I checked my bmi and saw results as obese and I have BP and guess sugar level too. I am always lazy or tired, eat more. No interest in any work n depressed too. Please help me how to get through these things. I feel it's affecting my career too.
Some time small white worms come from way of shit, But I have not seen during shit time, some time I feel as such like worms locomotion in way of shit please suggest me.
I have stretch marks in lower back region and in arms please suggest me how can I get rid of it or reduce it.
Hi,I am 45 year male,married having problem in right side of centre back & a bit of neck.The pain is more while getting up in morning.After morning walk and hot water bath it subsides a bit.Recently have changed pillow of thin flat size(cotton made) and I have a coir ortho bed from long time.I occur such pains at regular intervals at few months.My work is more of desk work for long hours.The pain is not severe,but quite irritating if I bend my neck to read newspaper or attend a phone call.Request some permanent solutions. Thanks.
I was facing some problems with my sex life because after my first ejaculation my penis not used to get erect again. Also first ejaculation occurs in a very short time. So now I use viagra. So my question is that is there any ill effects of using viagra? Like loss of sperm fertility or some other side effects? Is there any home remedy for longer ejaculation?
I'm 18 years old and I'm not gaining weight easily. I have to go to toilet after taking heavy meals. My classmates have muscular body but mine is too thin. Please help.
I am 59 year old weighing 102 kg obesity. No other problem. Not eating oily and junk food. Daily going for morning walk, at least 3-4 days playing badminton also. No laziness, still working in a private company.
My daughter has been having headaches for the past 7 years and doctors have told us after scanning that it could be migraine. Now she is having neck and back pain and also pain in the right jaw which dentist has told is mandibular jaw disorder. She is in her final year dentistry course and require long hours of standing and bending over the patient. Please guide me on the course of treatment. My daughter is 21 years old.
I am suffering from sinus. Please suggest the remedy. I want to join swimming in june 2015 can I join although I have sinisitus.
5 mind reasons you're might not be getting an orgasm
Sex is not only a physical need, sex is a great way to emotionally bond and get closer to your partner as well. Any dissatisfaction in the bedroom can affect other aspects of your life, and can lead to fights, squabbles and general unhappiness. The inability to orgasm can become a major bone of contention. There can be various reasons behind the inability to climax. Some of the common ones are detailed below:
1. Lack of stimulation
Studies show that only 25% of women reach climax during sexual intercourse. The remaining 75% of women require more stimulation, like fingers or even toys and tongues to reach orgasm. Amongst this is a subset of 10-15% of women who never reach orgasm. Thus, a large number of women require extra stimulation to achieve climax during sex. You must talk to your partner about putting in some extra effort and providing the extra stimulation you need to achieve climax.
Many men and women over-think their actions in bed. From their expressions to how they are reacting and how they are making their partner feel - everything is under constant scrutiny and revision. This leads to a lot of stress, which can hinder your ability to reach orgasm. You need to relax in the bedroom, because whatever you do will feel good in some way or another. Your anxieties can also distract you from what is going on, which means you don't get the chance to fully experience the pleasures of sex. If it helps, speak to your partner about your anxieties and tell them what you are stressing about during sex.
3. Differences between men and women
Men are visual creatures. This means that what they see turns them on. A woman's orgasm, on the other hand, happens in her head. Thus, men and women have different roots to their stimulation. Lack of an orgasm might mean either of these needs aren't being fulfilled. A great way to work around this and make sex more fun is to include a lot of foreplay in your love-making session. You can do this by trying out role-playing or using sex toys. Make sure to take it slow for a great build-up to your orgasm.
4. Performance issues
Porn has an impact on your sex life. It can increase your expectations to a considerable extent, which may not be fulfilled, thus hampering your experience in the bedroom. A lot of people become so focused on reproducing that experience that they forget that its real life. The focus on performance overwhelms their actual experience of sex, which results in an inability to reach orgasm. Try to accept the fact that you don't really have to perform for your partner. Your partner appreciates you for what you are, despite everything.
5. Mental blocks
A problem in the relationship, certain health conditions like depression, past trauma and negative social conditioning can all have negative impacts on your ability to orgasm. Talk to your partner about past trauma if you have any, and what your triggers are. Consider speaking to a sex therapist as mental health issues should never be neglected. Depression hits the libido hard, and the problem is only compounded by antidepressants. Negative social conditioning can only be helped by therapy, so try to reach out to a mental health professional.
Related Tip: 8 Reasons 'Morning Sex' Is The Best Start Of The Day