Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Violet
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. VioletYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I'm suffering from foot drop I got this around 10 years ago when I was 5years old. I had a operation at that age and it was failed and my nerve was damaged due to it I got foot drop. Now I'm fine. I can move my toes but can't lift my foot. Please help me doctor please?
Sir/Madam, am suffering from back pain, when I sit in the chair then pain start after 20mts. From Last one week to till now, please give a solution.
I'm having left side lower backpain. Since long time but the pain isn't regular. Some time its paining sometime it isn't.
I am a 29 year old male. I am a Software Engineer and sit in front of computer for long time, but I make sure that I take a break of 5 mins every hour or two hour. Recently I have started Backache. Please suggest some remedy. P. S: Recently I have started to inculcate walking in daily routine by skipping auto-rickshaw while commuting to office. But it constitutes of only 15 mins of walking. If I increase walking will it help me out?
I have pain in my one leg. It pains whole day. It gets worse during night. My leg started paining right after the few days when I started to sleep with the AC on at night. Is it because I sleep with AC on at night?
I have pain in my back bone since one year and taking more medicine but no effect appears Suggest about this please.
I have a desktop job since 10 years and I'm having back pain and I had childhood accident that effected my back bone. please help.
My father is of age 58 and he has the problem knee pain. As doctor said that the gap between the knee bones has been reduced due to which he has a severe knee pain. So please tell me best remedy or solution for my fathers problem.
Hello, I am facing body pain these days. I get constant pain in my legs, back, my shoulders and headaches also. It gets worse when I have to go for some walk like 500 m. I can't sleep properly also. Few days back I had a cold and cough and a little bit of fever also. I took paracetamol I got well in 2 days. I have got dark circles and. Sometimes there is breathing problem also. Please advice me what to do to get out of this situation.
I am a housewife and have been doing housework sin26 years. I have lot of pain in my shoulders and feet along with heel. It is so severe that I can't walk in the morning. Also otherwise not able to walk. Shoulder pain is also severe from many years. Taking painkillers to subside pain but in vain. Pl help.
I am a male, 26 years is the age. I have lower back pain from last 6 months. It all started when I lifted a a slightly heavy weight at the gym. Xray reports are all fine. Not able to know what exactly is the problem.
I am having pain in my foot/heals, also pain in knees while stepping staircases, swelling on foot. Also the frequency for urination has been increased . Pls Suggest why should I do.
Get a diagnosis before anything else. It is really important to know what is causing your pain. See a doctor before you start doing any exercises or taking any medication. There are many reasons your hip could be in pain, including arthritis, bursitis, or an injury you've got while playing a sport. Always ask your doctor what you should and should not be doing, given the cause of your hip pain.
1. Ice your joints: Holding ice to your hips will reduce inflammation of your joints. You should hold an ice pack to the affected area for 15 minutes several times a day. If you find that the ice pack is uncomfortably cold, wrap it in a towel and then place it on the pained area.
2. Heat your joints if you have arthritis in your hips: Heating your joints can soothe the pain you feel. Consider taking a hot bath or shower, or soak in a hot tub if there is one available to you. You could also consider purchasing a hot pad that you can place directly on your hip. Do not use heat to soothe your joints if you have bursitis. Heat can cause hips affected by bursitis to actually become more inflamed.
3. Get some rest: If you have injured your hip, the best thing you can do is to simply give your hip time to heal. Avoid anything that causes you to feel pain in your hip. Instead, grab an ice pack, a bowl of popcorn and watch some movies. You should give your hip a rest for at least 24 to 48 hours.
4. Avoid high-impact activities: If you are in severe pain, chances are you won’t feel like running or jumping anyway, but it is good to keep in mind that these activities should be avoided. High-impact activities will cause your joints to become more inflamed, thus causing your more pain. Instead of running, try taking a brisk walk, as walking has much less of an impact on your joints.
5. Consider losing weight: The more your body weighs, the more weight your painful hip is burdened with supporting. Losing weight can help ease hip pain simply by removing some of that weight that stresses the cartilage and joints.
6. Choose the right shoes: You should buy shoes that give you as much support as possible. Look for shoes that have great cushions, or have removable insoles so that you can add orthopaedics. The sole should have good shock absorption, should limit pronation (turning or rotating the foot) and will evenly distribute pressure along the length of your foot.