Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinodYour feedback matters!
Hi i am having No appetite, sweaty, nausea, no pain. I can not eat or get hungry been 6 months or so it's been going on.Please help
Hello sir, is it dangerous to drink water in lying position on bed. Sometimes I do it. Please explain.
Hi doctor. My query is- I am having pcos and thyroid. Last cycle I took clomifene citrate and hmg on cd-3 & 5. I ovulated on day 11. I was 17 days past ovulation and my af was due today. I was about to take home pregnancy test but noticed my af has started as per its right time. Why so? I took treatment and ovulated also but still no results for assisted pregnancy? I was hoping for pregnancy but this is heart breaking. I had a still birth 9months ago. For that also I took treatment they make me ovulate through hmg and then trigger hcg for rupture. And I conceived in first time. Taking same treatment this time but cycle failed why?
I have piles problem from last 4-5 years suffering from both internal and external hemorrhoids. Where I can have Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy and what will be cost for it?
I am suffering from fever from last 2 weeks. When I eat some food some agglutination feel. So what can I do to get rid of it?
I am 42 years male. I am suffering from chills; cold n shivering from last 2 days. I have taken medicine as well but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Can Otrinoz (tm) 0.1% Adult (xylometazoline hydrochloride and sorbitol nasal drop) can be used for dry and blocked nose. Since m feeling dryness and dry cough at upper aide of nose. Plse advise.
In order to, safeguard oneself from the STDs one should always ensure to use protection during intercourse and one such form of protection is female condoms. Female condoms are pouches that are made of latex and polyurethane. These are used by women during sex in order to prevent pregnancy and to reduce the chances of infection through sexually transmitted diseases. Each end of these pouches are made of rings that are flexible. One end is inserted deep inside the vagina before sex is initiated. This end is held in position by utilizing the rings available at the closed end while the rings which are at the open end remain outside the vagina during sex.
A question of comfort
Even though it can be safely used by all women, some have complained that they find female condoms to be an inappropriate form of contraception as they don’t feel comfortable with their genital areas being touched. Thus, it is very important that the appropriate form of contraception be considered for you and your partner. If you feel you cannot use this condom correctly other options of contraception should be considered.
Advantages of a female condom
1. Condoms can prove to be a reliable pregnancy averting method if they are properly and consistently used.
2. Since the exchange of bodily fluids like semen and vaginal fluid is prevented, female condoms aid in offering protection against many STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) like HIV, herpes and others.
3. Female condoms are only needed during the time of sex and any form of advance preparation is not required. This makes their usage suitable for unplanned sex.
5. The condoms are usually small in size, easily disposable as well as easy to carry.
6. Using condoms does not have any medical side effects although it is advisable to check the materials used in it to avoid any allergic reactions.
7. Insertion of female condoms can be done up to a duration of eight hours before sex.
Some common problems
Although using female condoms has its advantages, it is common that some women may find that putting on a condom leads to interruption in sex. In order to avoid this, foreplay that includes a part where the condom is worn or inserted early can easily help. Other disadvantages include –
1. Even though condoms are generally very strong, they are prone to splitting or tearing in case of improper use.
2. Availability of female condoms is much lesser in comparison to the male counterparts
3. Female condoms are usually more expensive than male condoms (approximately 5 times more than male condoms).
However, female condoms can give back control to the woman in case the male partner doesn’t have protection or doesn’t want protection. It is something that enables the woman to be in control and safe from diseases or unwanted pregnancies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.