Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vineel Pampati
Submit a review for Dr. Vineel PampatiYour feedback matters!
My father is suffering with neck cancer, he has gone through radiation 7 chemo last year, but 3 months after completing the radiation he had breathing problem and thus has gone through trachestomy, but since trachestomy has been done he is suffering with lots of pain in the neck and we also have to do suction every hour or so, can you advise some medicines or device which can reduce his pain & problems.
Mam mere stomach mai daily pain hota aur jab urine ata thn vagina mai bhi pain hota urine krne mai pain hota aur breast k right side pr pain Kabhi Kabhi hota.
I got tumor on neck. Is there any chance to get cancer, please suggest me. The tumor is lightly paining. Thanks in advance.
Chemotherapy - The answer to cancer is now outdated. It is said that chemotherapy is affecting the immunity of the cancer pts and causing more problems for thee patients with its highly effective side effects.
So there is an answer to cancer is homoeopathy.
Homoeopathy can manage the cancer pts well enough if proper medications with dosage and repetations is done.
So dnt be hopeless. We have a lot more to do for the patients suffering from cancer.
Cure can be achieved by thorough homoeopathy treatment without side effect.
I have a small lump on my back. I have been observing this since last few years. Earlier it was of pea size but now slightly bigger. When I rub lump with fingers then a fouled smell could be felt. Please advise me whether the lump should be removed by surgery and it may be cancerous. I am mild diabetic and high B. P. And take medicine gleminor 1m and Telsar 40, 1 tab each a day. Sugar fasting110-120, bp 130/85.
Sir/madam my mother is suffering from Breast cancer and it's spreads to brain n do radiation for 10 days to head part and suggest some tablets dexamethasone 8 mg tablet, my mother use that drug she feels sleepy and tried please suggest any syrups for feeling better she is please
We live in an age where every single individual, more or less, is exposed to the risk of cancer. It is probably an unfavorable lifestyle we lead that deprives us of good health. This might alarm many but considerable changes in lifestyle can help you realize cancer as a preventable disease. Cancer does not only make you undergo severe suffering but it also affects your friends and family. The pallor of misery spreads wider than you think.
- Abstain from tobacco: Consuming raw tobacco or smoking tobacco can be equally detrimental to your health. Tobacco increases your chances of contracting the disease. As is known, passive smoking can also affect your health adversely. Tobacco can be the potential cause behind cancer of the mouth, throat, larynx, lungs, oral cavity and even the pancreas. It might harm your kidneys and cervix. It is upon you to quit tobacco at the earliest possible. One should also try and persuade friends and relatives to give up smoking.
- Drink alcohol in moderation: Complete abstinence from alcohol might not be possible if you have already been ushered into your work- life. The society might require you to be an occasional drinker. It is important to drink in moderation. Crossing the limit can propel consequences as serious as cancer of the stomach, pancreas, liver and the heart.
- A balanced and nutritious diet: Deciding on a plant- based diet or a Mediterranean diet can aid your fight against the risk of cancer. A Mediterranean diet will involve green leafy vegetables, lots of fresh fruits, whole grains, mixed nuts, legumes and also the use of extra- virgin olive oil. Fish can be a safe bet but red meat should be avoided. One must also try to avoid processed meat as they tend to make you prone to the risk of cancer.
- Immunization: Hepatitis B and HPV or Human papilloma virus vaccines are extremely necessary to protect you against the sexually transmitted types of cancer.
- Sun protection: Caring for your skin doesn't arise from vanity. Skin cancer is one of the most prevalent kinds of cancer; the chances of this disease can be restricted by remaining in shade especially during midday, by wearing covered clothes and by using a good sunscreen lotion repeatedly while outside.
- Exercise diligently: Did you think it was okay to have weaker muscles and bulging layers of fat? If yes, you probably have grown numb to the inadequacies you face in result. Unchecked fat can lead to obesity which further complicates health conditions. Metabolic activity differs from person to person. Regular exercising can help regulate metabolism according to the needs of your body. Physical exercise protects you against the risk of breast and colon cancer. Moderate or vigorous physical activity for 150 to 75 minutes a week respectively can reduce the risk of cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.