Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vindhya T
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vindhya TYour feedback matters!
Hello I have been diagnosed with pcos and on meprate tablet does this has any side effects can I used it for months will by cyst disappear and ovary size come down pls do reply.
Hello Dr. I am a 33 years old married woman. I had a miscarriage 2 years back and since then I am not able to conceive. My latest hsg report shows that my both fallopian tubes are blocked and my Dr. says ivf is the only way out. Is their any medicine or treatment in homeopathy or ayurved that can unblock blocked tubes. As I don't want to undergo any surgical process or treatment. Please guide.
You are just a few weeks away from the greatest joy of your life. As you keep counting moments, do not be afraid. The journey to the greatest joy can be a joyride too. Your doctor will take care ot your worries, clear all tour doubts. Just follow some simple dietary and exercise regimens, maintain basic hygiene and it will make things a lot easier for you.
1. Exercise regularly, after consulting your doctor e. G. Walking, yoga and meditation.
2. Maintain personal hygiene by bathing, brushing teeth, trimming nails regularly.
3. Wear clean, loose, comfortable clothes.
4. Keep surroundings clean.
5. Get enough sleep, minimum 8 hours.
6. Consult your doctor before taking any medicine and take them regularly.
The doctor will ask you to:
#take medications like folic acid during months 1-3, iron & calcium supplement from the 4th month onwards.
# get 2 tetanus toxoid (tt) injections after the 5th month, 4 weeks apart
# get your blood and urine tests done.
7. Visit your doctor for routine check up every month.
In case of emergencies such as severe abdominal pain or cramps, leaking of fluids from the vaginas even if there is no pain, swelling of feet or hands, bleeding from the vagina & decrease of foetal movement, contact your doctor.
1. Smoking & smoke filled surrounding, lifting heavy weights, wearing high heels.
2. Long journeys, crowded transport and bumpy rides. Consult your doctor before travelling.
3. Sex if you have unexplained bleeding, history of miscarriage or premature labour, pregnancy with twins or triplets or disorders of the placenta.
Consult your doctor regarding sex during pregnancy.
4. Getting up suddenly from the bed if you feel dizzy or giddy. First turn to the side, sit and then stand up slowly.
1. Avoid consumption of coffee, tea, preservatives (e. G ajinomoto, alcohol, spicy and fried foods.
2. Avoid excess taking salt intake in case of history of hypertension.
3. Take a diet that is rich in proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins. Foods that are rich in nutrients and could be taken during pregnancy are -
-proteins - milk, pulses, legumes, nuts, cheese, whole grains, soybean, egg, meat.
Green leafy vegetables, dry fruits, whole grains, dates, lean red meat, fish, poultry.
Berries, green leafy vegetables, beans, orange juice, broccoli, nuts, fortified cereals
Green leafy vegetables, milk & milk products like cheese, ice cream, curd, fish.
Oil, ghee, sweets in small quantities.
Vitamins, minerals- fruits (2-4 servings daily, vegetables (3 -5 servings daily)
Nausea, vomiting & acidity are common during pregnancy and can be managed by taking toast, biscuits, frequent small meals, medications and plenty of fluids.
Average weight gain during pregnancy
1st trimester: 1 kg
2nd trimester: 5 kg
3rd trimester: 5 kg
Total: 11 kg minimum
The weight gain depends on your weight prior to pregnancy.
D & C is legal or not. My gf is 11week pregnancy. Suggest me Dr. Plzz. If any gynaecologist then I prefer to hospitalization to her.
My gf took unwanted 72 after 10 min of sex. Is there any chance of pregnancy & what would be the affect of this on her periods date?
Sir. I want to know that first time I had sex with my bf last year and I was bleed. And this year I am going to marry with another guy. Can I bleed again during sex becoz it goes almost one and half year of my first sex. Please reply as soon as possible.
After an unsafe sex and taking unwanted 72 within 4 hrs and after 3-4 days there is a spotting bleeding lasted for 4 days. Is there any chances of pregnancy?
Nightfall is a quite common issue among males especially those who are in adolescence or young adulthood. Nightfall seems a very embarrassing medical condition for adolescents as they are not aware of what is happening to them and they are not even comfortable for discussing this with their family members or friends. Nightfall is referred to as a condition where the male ejaculate unknowingly or without any desire during the sleeping or in the dreaming state. This condition can prevail for the whole life and may get resolved if one starts taking the medication.
It is considered a sexual problem only if it continues to exist even after young adulthood. Also, it is a reason for concern if the nightfall is occurring quite frequently. Also, the frequency of nightfall varies from individual to individual as one person may get it once in two-three weeks, or someone can experience this condition every week. Nightfall is also called wet dreams or nocturnal pollution. These can also be said as the spontaneous orgasmic state which occurs involuntarily.
Causes of Nightfall
There can be various causes of having a nightfall which are mentioned below:
- When a person is engaged in watching excess porn videos, nude pictures, practicing masturbation, adult talks, there are higher chances to suffer from nightfall.
- When the person is consuming medicines such as sleep controlling tranquillisers, blood pressure controlling medicines etc., then it may cause wet dreams. The nightfall can also occur as a result of sitting idle for long hours, obesity etc.
- As soon as a male person reaches the age of puberty, then the testicles start producing sperms and if a person does not involve in any sexual activity, then the nightfall occurs so that the old sperms can get removed from the body.
- When a person engages in the constant rubbing of their reproductive organs by the bed sheet or mattresses, then also chances of nightfall increases.
- Nocturnal emissions can occur as a result of sexual weakness in the nerves of the male reproductive system.
During the nightfall, a person may experience symptoms such as weakness in memory, lethargy or tiredness in the body thereby decreasing the efficiency of the reproductive system, sad mood, lack of happiness, racing heartbeat, anemia, and so on.
Homeopathy does not only treat the physical symptoms of any disease or a disorder but also helps in gaining an insight about the person’s mental state and help him to cope with the circumstances. When the immune system of the individual is made strong, then the disease gets eliminated from the body.
Therefore, one can always rely upon the homeopathic treatment for problems such as nightfall and sexual illness. It is because the homeopathic medicine is made up of natural substances. It does not cause any side effects on the functioning of sexual organs in males. It helps in eradication of the disease by removing the underlying root cause. It helps in strengthening the healing mechanism of the body. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!