Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 20years old male and I am suffering from cynus for this have always nose block I will try many medicines like sinarest levo use Vicks while going to sleep but not well please gave me a good suggestion and I am scared from operation.
I have a severe pain in my ear from 4 days. I had take some pain killer but then also it's not effective. I have some dust in my ears, which I can see from outside. What should I do?
I am 72 years old I am taking OLSAR 20 tab daily in the morning but I am feeling dizziness in morning and evening since last 3 weeks my BP always remain normal.
I just feel a voice in my left ear from last 2-3 years as like churching of leaves. It always disturbs me and also be normal ownself anytime.
What is tonsils, how it can get prevented, what are the symptoms of flu and tonsils in the neck what are medicines that helps me to cure tonsils of that type in the neck, will I worry about that?
My daughter suffering from sinus problem since two years, using homieo treatment, but not yet recovery. Please advice me.
Sir I am suffering from viral fever. My noses are sneezing. I cannot breathe properly. This been since 15 days. I have taken azithromycin and monticope. Still not getting relief. Please kindly refer me some good suggestion. Please update soon. Thank you.
I recently had the first episode of sinusitis two months back. Last week I got a fever with nasal discharge n body ache due to which still am not good. Fever has remitted but cold nasal block n discharge still persist. I doubt some nasal septal trouble coz I feel the air entry is low in one nose n easily gets blocked. Since the onset of fever my left eyes have gone reddish but an off red but which is not troubling me with itching or pain. I am also suffering from dandruff for past 5 years which I feel has progressed to seborrheic dermatitis coz small patches are appearing on my beard n eye brows.
I have stabbing kind of pain behind my ears sometimes which lasts for few seconds to minutes. It may follow headache.
Sir nose ke upar se aur gale me right side dard ho rha h neeche taraf aisa lag rha hai koi pimple ho gya ho mene ek beer pe thi uske bad se gale me right side pain ho rha hai.
Sir/madam, I am getting some blood on my tongue near the throat in the night time while sleeping. While washing some blood is coming. In the day time it is not coming. What is the that problem please. Is it cancer or due to heat in body it is coming.
If you hear a constant ringing in your ears without any external stimulus, it is called tinnitus. The sound can also manifest as incessant roaring, hissing, buzzing or clicking. The sound can be loud or soft, low or high pitched. Tinnitus can occur in one ear, or both the ears.
Tinnitus is primarily of two types:
- Subjective tinnitus: This type of tinnitus is very common. In this type, only you are able to hear the ringing, or buzzing. The main cause of subjective tinnitus is ear problems, especially in the inner, middle and outer ear. Problems in the auditory nerves (hearing) or auditory pathways (the part in your brain that changes nerve signals into sound) can also cause subjective tinnitus.
- Objective tinnitus: In this type of tinnitus, the doctor can also hear the sound when he/she performs an examination. This type of tinnitus is rare. Muscles contractions, problems in the blood vessels or conditions in the middle ear bone can cause objective tinnitus.
Tinnitus is not a condition; it is more of a symptom of some other underlying medical condition. Tinnitus can be caused by any of the following complications-
- Hearing loss (This happens mostly among older people)
- Loud noises
- Sinus and ear infections
- Blood vessel or heart problems
- Meniere's disease (The inner ear is affected by unknown causes which lead to deafness)
- Brain tumours
- Hormonal changes (This happens mostly to women)
- Thyroid problem
- Certain medications (antibiotics, cancer medicines, diuretics, quinine medication, some types of antidepressants, aspirin)
The symptoms of tinnitus include
- You hear noises that no one else will be able to hear
- The sound can be depicted as chirping, whistling, screeching, clicking, static, hissing, buzzing, roaring, pulsing, musical or whooshing.
- The sounds can vary greatly in volume and it is most prominent at night or when your surroundings are quiet
- Loss of hearing commonly follows tinnitus.