Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay KishoreYour feedback matters!
Fever ,cold, body temperature low and back pain chest pain, neck pain, weight loss, headache. Long time sleeping, CBC test normal. Please can you help me sir please doctor.
I am 53 year old woman all my bones are paining & particularly I have low back ache I am not taking any pain killers, once in a while I take acyclophenic 200 mg but I am taking ostrocalcium tab (2 tab) every day along with calcirol ( vitd3) tab once a week kindly suggest me few exercises or some other safe medicine
Sir, My Wife who is 55 years old had met with an accident (two wheeler) while driving herself. She did not fracture her leg or hand. However, she took medication from a orthopedists for three months. Now her right leg swelling is still persisting and she is unable to fold her legs to sit in padmashan or sukhasana. Doctor is advising that it will take some time. Please suggest remedial measure in suggesting some medicine and sportswear e. G anklets etc for her, Thank you.
I'hv been suffering from muscular cramps in my right leg thai and strong pain in west. please help me with this message-
As met in accident five years back but still I am facing joints pain and specially in the morning. Kindly suggest me Ayurvedic treatment.
Hello Knee friends, I had part of my lateral meniscus removed with ACL repair in 2000. Currently within last 4-5 months have had lateral swelling and crunching sound on knees swelling seem to increase with swimming. I have tried PT exercises, resting from activity for 1 month. B12 injections,
I am aged 52 years. I am a civil contractor and very busy I have osteo arthritis. But from last one year I have lot of pain in my right leg below the knee. So I have stopped doing exercise from last 6 months. My weight is 90 kg and my height is 5 feet 4 inches. I want to reduce my weight and also my leg pain. Kindly advise.
I'm having a pain when I bend my wrist. It seems like a nerve has some problem and it's growing it'd be better if I post a picture or video of it.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term follow back pain due to disc problems?
Whenever I slept my toe or knee continuous paining in sleeping time. Feel like a someone is beating to leg. After waked up is normal.
Sir, my name is babu, age 23. Last month I will jumpedal at cricket ground that time I injured my muscle. Now it's free but some time it would be pain I mean inner pain.
Mere hath aur pairo me dard hote rahte hai iske liye maine bahut ilaj karaya koi permanent upay batao.
I am a student. Problem is My hip joint pain and it still continue since 2015 jan. Its a 24×7 pain when I walk more thn 3to 4 km a day it increase. My leg muscles are also very weak whenever I stood up for 10 to 15 min. I feel Weakness in my legs. What should I do. Please help me.
Dear Sir/ Ma'am I have started sudden stabbing pain in my upper left back when I woke up now it is paining when I do some movement or take some deep breathe. Please help me the pain is getting worse and worse.
For sore muscles and joints, apply a cream or ointment that contains capsaicin, the active ingredient in chile peppers, two or three times a day. The heat from the peppers has been shown to help relieve pain.
I have problem with my backbone. L used to seat chair five to six hour daily. L also exercises daily but it didn't worked. Please help me.
Physiotherapy plays a pivotal role in helping a person recover after a hip replacement surgery. It brings back the old flexibility and prevents blood clots in the area where the procedure has taken place. After the surgery team gives its green signal, a physiotherapist starts working with a patient for a full recovery.
Here is a list of some common exercises that a physiotherapist suggests after a hip replacement surgery:
- Walking: It is important to use the crutches for a time period of 4-5 weeks post the procedure. Until the surgeon or the physiotherapist advises against using the crutches, it makes sense to use it while walking. It makes sense to retain the normal walking posture by using the crutches rather than limping without it. A physiotherapist reviews the pressure exerted by the arm while holding a crutch, before advising the patient to get rid of the crutches.
- Increasing hip flexibility: This is a basic form of exercise where an individual lies on one side of the body with knees and hips bent. A pillow is placed in between the knees. While doing this, it should be ensured that both the feet is kept together and the back muscle is not twisted. The top knee should be slowly raised like an opening of the calm shell. This position should be maintained for 4-5 seconds.
- Strengthening the hips: The body should rest on the stomach. The buttocks should be tightened and one leg should be slowly lifted. This position should be maintained for a stretch of 3-5 seconds. The same should be repeated for both the legs.
- Strengthening the hip and the stomach muscle: The body should rest on the back with a leg bent. The stomach muscle should be tightened and the bent leg should be lifted carefully while ensuring that the bend does not supersede more than 90 degrees. While keeping the stomach muscle tight, the lifted leg should slowly come down to touch the surface. This act should be repeated for 5-6 times.
- Strengthening the thigh muscle: While sitting in a steady chair, an elastic loop should be wrapped around the ankles. The elastic loop should be stretched with one leg while keeping the other foot firmly rooted to the ground. The lifted foot should slowly come down to the normal position. The same act should be repeated for 4-5 times.
- Improving balance: An elastic loop should be tied to one leg of a table and the other end of the loop should be tied to one ankle. The table should be held on for maintaining balance. Maintaining an erect position, the tied up ankle should be stretched sideways. The position should be maintained for 3-5 seconds to return back to normal standing position.