Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
Submit a review for Dr. Vinathi ParitalaYour feedback matters!
I have tell the about cough problem for last 2 years and this problem increasing day by day but not relief. I have gone through clinic tests. Please give me solution of this problem.
My mother is suffering from cold and she is sneezing in the morning. As per our family dr's prescription, she takes medicine'stop allergy daily. Sneeze stops until she takes these medicines, what others steps to be taken to avoid sneezing and cough?
Sir, For the past two years I am having Rhino sinusitis which shows symtoms of running nose,watery eyes in the early morning hours and in the evening. Kindly suggest some medication in any of the 3 types of medicinal branches. Awaiting your reply.
DEAR DR.I AM. 65 YEARS OLD FROM LAST 45 DAYS I HAVE VERY BAD COUGH AND MORNING TOO MUCH WHITE BULGUM.COMING OUT. I DONE X-RAY, 2D ECHO, BLOOD TEST ALL REPORTS O.K. PL. GUIDE ME WHAT TO DO.
I have emphysema which reduces lungs functions and am asthmatic and bronchitis patient since last 40 years. I am 43 years now.
Is there any ayurvedic nasal drops for sinus nose infection. And which also helps to reduce sinus nose swilling.
I am suffering from Dry cough for almost two weeks have tested my blood but nothing happened what should I do ?
I am asthma patient I have asthma from I was born. Now I am 22 years old but asthma is still. My asthma is recover almost but not completely. So please give me solution on it. Can it completely recover?
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.