Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinathi ParitalaYour feedback matters!
I am an asthmatic person having this problem since last 15 years. Since last one month, I am having congestion in my chest and running nose in spite of taking allopathic medicines prescribed by doctors. I only get a few moments of relief after taking the medicine and thereafter the situation remains the same. Please help!
I am having sinus since 6-7 years. It worsen when I take anything cold. Homeopathy worked best for me. Its been two years now and now the problem has started getting worse. What to do?
I have bronchitis. But now a days I walk fast, run or walk continuously I get tired and breathe so heavily. Can anyone please tell me why this happen is there any serious symptom or problem or there is a need of surgery.
Hi sir I have cough I have take many madison and syrup but no relax what are you doing for next ansultetio.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last weeks and I have chest pain can you suggest what should be done.
I'm suffering from cough and feel like coughing forcibly like there is something in my chest, I'm a singer and everything I sing I feel like I have a scratch on my throat and then I have to cough very hard to just feel good. I want to get rid of this cough which is aggravated anytime if exposed to a bit cold, even if I sit on a cold surface.
Hello sir. From last one year I have heart palpitation problem. Yesterday my heartbeats gone very slow for 30 seconds I feel like one side heart not work. And feel pressure in heart and stomach. ECG shows first degree heart block and Left ventricular hypertrophy and sinus reathem. Echo cardiograph, lipid profile ,tmt and holter monitoring are normal. So what I do? And can it may be serious? And witch medicine I will take that time? Thanks please reply one I'm very upset. I'm a student.
Do all sinusitis show on CT scans. Because I did a CT scan it show noting. The head X-ray show noting. But I have problems with My head and that. I feel like pressure in My head. Mostly to the back of head. And that.
Does smoking hookha and cigarette may be lead to TB. What are the diseases cause by them other then cancer.
Hello, I have cough and cold problem since last 20 days, in last 20 days many times I have headache and heaviness in head, body pain. A week ago I was in fever, which continues for 5 days and for that I consulted with doctor (ALL LAB TESTS ARE NORMAL) he told me that it is viral fever and he prescribed me ciplox 500 1 BD, Crocin 1 BD, livcet 5 1 OD, beplex forte 1 OD for 5 days, when ever fever comes I feel cold and after half hour or 1 hour of taking medicine I feel better and body temperature become normal but I feel warm and sweating. I got relief from fever but from yesterday same problem of fever occurs again ad due to this there is continuous pain and weakness in body some time less and some time more. So please tell me why it is happening again and please suggest me treatment.
Ayurveda is effective because it treats the root of the problem in order to treat it. According to this ancient system of medicine, bronchitis, which is infection of the windpipe, is known as ‘kasa roga’. According to Ayurveda, bronchitis happens primarily due to impaired digestion. This is the reason why Ayurveda treats bronchitis through drugs that have the ability to treat both the lungs and the digestive system. Chronic bronchitis is also caused due to airborne allergens like cigarette smoke and pollution.
The main symptom of bronchitis is chronic inflammation of the bronchial tubes or the windpipes that carry air to the lungs. This infection causes profuse secretion of phlegm. Other notable symptoms are chest pain, chronic cough, fever, poor digestion and loss of appetite, and shortness of breath. Children, senior citizens and those with an impaired immune system are extremely prone to bronchitis. If left untreated for long, bronchitis can manifest as tuberculosis. Another disease bronchitis can mutate into is bronchial asthma.
- Haldi or turmeric, commonly used Ayurvedic spices in the world, is the most common home remedy for bronchitis. One can take a teaspoonful of haldi mixed in a glass of milk in the night for relief. Haldi is more effective if taken on an empty stomach.
- The juice of vasa is also an excellent remedy for bronchitis. One can take it twice or thrice daily.
- Ginger juice and honey mixed in a cup of warm water is also good for easy expectoration of phlegm.
- One can also mix equal quantities of dried ginger, black pepper and long pepper with honey and take a teaspoonful thrice every day.
- Tulsi or holy basil is a great cure for bronchitis. Water boiled with tulsi leaves brings instant relief to a sore throat. One can use this water for gargling too.
- In case of a congested throat ‘khadiradi vati’ gives effective relief, due to catechu that helps relieve congestion.
Shringyadi churna, kaphaketu, kaphachintamani, sitopaladi churna, pravala pisthi, rasa sindur, talisadi churna, haridra khand and vasarishta are a few effective Ayurvedic medicines for bronchitis.
- Protection from cold is key. Cold water and winds should be avoided. Use warm water for bathing, wear warm clothes and avoid excess humidity, dust and allergic pollen. Heavy physical exercises should also be avoided.
- Stay away from cold foods like curd and sour substances, fruits like bananas and guavas, and from alcohol and tobacco.
- Also, one should eat foods that are easy to digest. Lots of leafy vegetables will give one the vitamins and mineral required to fight bronchitis.
- One can also opt for Ayurvedic therapies like Vamana and Virechana to treat bronchitis. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.