Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikranth Reddy
Submit a review for Dr. Vikranth ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from kidney stone is there any medicine or precaution that can help me either to remove stone or to protect from increasing its size.
I am 27 years old, and having problem of pain while urinating and ejaculating. And I am facing this problem since I got married (2 years) please advice what should I do?
My mother is suffering from stomach pain the x-ray report says that their is a small stone in the stomach and it is in the part of kidney so is it a serious problem? Please tell me the solution.
1) I have L4-L5 extrusion seen in scan. Back started started when I did a severe exercise in nov, 2008. Pain sometimes lowers and sometime it aggravates. Severe back pain now at the lower back. 2) I have wrinkled skin and I have become more darker in the last 3 years. I am 40 years. I have works at night shifts till 2 am. Is that a problem for skin? 3) In the last 3 to 5 years, many reddish brown moles have come on the different parts of the body. Some black moles also. 4) Prostate is slightly large and I have frequent urination with residue of 15%. Pls advise.
I have Polycystic Kidney Disease (it is genetic). My creatinine level is normal so far. Please let me know medication for the same.
A cyst that grows on the surface of the kidneys or inside the kidneys is known as a kidney cyst or a renal cyst. These cysts can be described as fluid-filled sacs that cause the kidneys to be enlarged and reduce their functioning capacity.
Symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Dull aching in loins.
- Vague abdominal pain.
- Frequent urination.
- Anaemia: moderate to severe.
- Blood pressure: raised.
- On palpation abdomen
- Enlarged irregular kidneys.
- Large knobby renal masses.
- Enlarged polycystic liver (50% cases).
If not addressed in time, renal cysts can lead to kidney failure and hence be fatal. Thankfully, with homoeopathy, you can treat these cysts with negligible side effects. Some of the most well-known homoeopathic remedies for renal cysts are:
- Apis mellifica: This homoeopathic remedy is often prescribed for acute forms of renal cysts. In such cases, the patient usually experiences swelling of the face, hands and feet, headaches and back pain. They may also experience a dull pain in the kidneys and have scanty urine. A study of the urine typically reveals high amounts of albumen along with blood corpuscles. The patient may also complain of a feeling of suffocation.
- Arsenicum: Arsenicum is a common remedy for Kidney cysts. It is especially effective in cases where the cysts cause a waxen appearance, paleness, excessive thirst, diarrhoea and dropsy. Patients who benefit from arsenicum typically have dark urine with high amounts of albumen. They may also complain of dyspnoea attacks that are aggravated by lying down and relieved by expectorating mucus.
- Phosphorus: Characteristic symptoms of kidney cysts that can be treated with phosphorus include tiredness and muscle pain all over the body, increased drowsiness and having very cold hands and feet. Unlike other ailments in this case the patient usually feels most tired on waking up. He may also complain of internal body heat without having an urge to drink water. Forgetfulness, giddiness and headaches are other symptoms that can be addressed by phosphorus. He may also find it difficult to lie on his side and complain of nausea and vomiting.
- Digitalis: Kidney cysts that are accompanied by cardiovascular symptoms such as a feeble pulse can be treated with this homoeopathic remedy. It can also be sued to address dark and scanty urine, rheumatic pains, weak circulation and faintness of the stomach.
Other homoeopathic remedies for kidney cysts include belladonna, plumbum, glonoine, apocynum and cantharis. Homoeopathy addresses the body as a whole and not just the symptoms presented and hence is considered a holistic form of treatment. It is also favoured by many since it has negligible side effects. However, that should not imply that homoeopathy is safe to self-medicate with. With homoeopathy, what works for one person may not work for another, Hence. if you begin experiencing pain in your kidneys or any of the other symptoms associated with this condition, you must consult a homoeopathic doctor to get the right medication.
I have high serum creatine level but the scan reports shows normal. I don't understand how the serum creatine results change? Is it a side effect of any medicine?
I have pain while urinating sometimes. And yellowish sperm comes out on ejaculation or during night fall.
Gall bladder stone is indeed a painful condition. It can start in the abdominal area and spread to the spot below the right shoulder and can be quite excruciating. But have you ever thought or known the fact that the disease can be treated with homeopathy? Yes, homeopathy can do wonders in case of gall bladders stone. The obvious solution given by most specialists is the removal of your gall bladder. But with homeopathy, there is no need for such drastic measures. Moreover, not only will you save yourself from the loss of an organ but also your cost will be reduced by many folds.
Chelidonium is considered as one of the best remedies for gall bladder stones by many. This particular homeopathic medicine is most effective when there is a pain due to obstruction of the bile ducts due to the stones. Whenever you face a pain specifically under your right shoulder blade, then you should take Chelidonium. Many patients who experience gallbladder problems during the pregnancy months can also opt for Chelidonium as it is very effective.
Everyone experience different symptoms for gallstones, and for those who face acidity and a bloated abdomen can use lycopodium for relief. These patients usually face a distension of abdomen even if they eat a very small amount of food. What happens is that the gas keeps rolling in the abdomen and does not pass out easily. There are even acidity problems arising due to starchy food. It is at these times that Lycopodium proves to be a messiah.
3. Calcarea Carbonica
This is the best homeopathy remedy for those who are suffering from gallstones and are obese. A lot of fat accumulates in the abdomen, and the patient can face problems of chronic constipation. Other symptoms include sensitivity to cold air and tremendous sweating on the head. The patient develops a particular dislike towards hot food. A patient may also experience sour vomiting due to the presence of gallstones. In such situations, Calcarea carbonica can really prove to be effective.
4. Nux Vomica
When patients face tremendous acidity problems due to stones in the gall bladder that is when Nux Vomica proves to be helpful. These patients will experience nausea, sour burps and a feeling of stomach becoming heavy after eating. Nuz Vomica reduces all these symptoms. Any patient with spasmodic pain can take Nux Vomica.
The pain that arises due to gall bladder stones will go away, and the stones will get dissolved with the help of homeopathy. Have a fair understanding regarding the medications available and consult a homeopathy specialist to avail the right treatment to get cured completely. It is important to follow the medications as prescribed to observe progress.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!