Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. VikranthYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my mothers leg is swelling and the joint pain, from last two weeks what is the reason. Can you please tell me how to treat this problem.
I am suffering from fever from last 2 weeks and also I have a pain in back. How can I improve my health or how can I be fit?
I am 35 years old I am getting knees pain .I m taking pain relief medicine and also apply ointment also .but the problem is same what should I do.
My back constantly pains and shoulders too. I am a student of chartered accountancy and have to go office also. I can't rest much. And not greeting proper solution from any of the doctors. Please advice me what should I do?
Mera accident ho Gaya tha 3 August 2017 ko Aur bike right leg knee pe giri externally koi pain nhi hai bt jb leg knee se fold krta hun to internal pain hota h treatment chal Rha h bt I'm not satisfied. And left hand me Plaster hai.
I have a ganglion cyst on the back of my left wrist. Lately, it has started hurting when I pick up heavy things with that hand. It also hurts when I press it, AMD when I wake up in the morning. What do I do?
My wife aged 59 yrs is around 100 Kgs. Due to weight,I believe, she always have pain on her back. She does not like to walk even 100 Feet.She feels very much un confident about herself. Kindly suggest some advice. Thanks.
My mom suffering from osteoarthritis what can I do for him and what precautions did she take and what diet she should follow?
I have a problem with my right hand Whenever ivory to lift any weight it doesvfeel. Paining I have all my elreports ok butvdont know why it pains Please helpvme sir.
My father had undergone hip replacement operation. In last 20 days after the operation it has got dislocated twice. This time the dr. Has replaced the steel implant with the cement one just to take a chance. Dr is senior and experienced what can be the problem. Patent is 82 yrs old
My mother is 50 year old and she feel weak, headache, pain in legs from a 5-6 months. She suffer from thyroid so she take thyroxine medicine from 7-8 month.
My mom age is 50 years and she is having pain in bones, she is having lack of vitamin D please help.
A female aged 42 .has. Pain in the muscle. Above knee joint since 4 days. Blood reports shows .Esr 40 mm/hrNd neutrophil. Mildly increased. Nd Hba1c is 7.3Whts the diagnosis?
Cosmetic surgery is not restricted to the top half of your body. Today along with facelifts and breast implants, butt implants are also gaining popularity. This procedure is also known as gluteal augmentation. Butt implants are usually made of silicone. These soft, solid structures are implants under the gluteus maximus muscles and above the pelvic bone through an incision. The incision is typically made in the butt crease so that it is less noticeable. Here are a few others things you should know about butt implants:
- It is performed under anaesthesia: Butt implant surgery may be performed under local or general anaesthesia and usually takes anywhere between 2 to 7 hours. However, this procedure is usually an outpatient procedure and no hospitalisation is required.
- It takes time to recover: After the procedure, you will probably notice swelling and tenderness in the area. In most cases, the patient is advised to wear a compression garment for a few days after the surgery. This should resolve itself in about 4-6 weeks but complete recovery can take up to 8 months. This is because the tailbone muscles are cut during the procedure.
- The effects are permanent: Silicone implants can last a lifetime and hence the results of this surgery are permanent. With time the body’s natural tissues merge with the implant. However, in some cases, the implant may slip with time causing an asymmetrical appearance. This can be corrected through a follow-up surgery.
- Anyone can get a butt implant: Butt implants are typically used for people with a flat posterior, but you don’t necessarily need to have a skinny frame to undergo this procedure. Also, there are no size or weight limitations to getting the procedure.
- It is customisable: Butt implants can be customised to suit the person’s size and frame. A surgeon will typically take into account the shape of the patient’s pelvic bone and natural butt contours to create a butt implant that enhances the patient’s frame and does not look unnatural.
- There are risks: Complications are rare but possible with this surgery. Making an incision under the butt crease reduces its visibility but increases the risk of infections. There is also a risk of allergic reactions to anaesthesia. Other possible side effects include pain, discomfort, nerve damage and reduced sensitivity.
- They do not feel completely natural: Silicone butt implants may feel harder than normal tissue and at some angles may not look very natural remove these and post more of positive aspects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.