Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas KumarYour feedback matters!
Meri age 22 yr, h. Aur abhi se mere ankho ke niche dark circle pdhne lge h. Ye kafi jyada ho gye, ankho ke niche kalapn ho gya. Mujhe chsma b lga h bt maine Dr. Se slah li thi to unhone kha tha ki ye chsme ke karan nhi. So please give me some tips, ki ye kyu ho rha h aur iska solution kya h.
I have white hair most of my head since when I was 18 years old How would I get back my original hair?
Hi, I am 24 years old, I have many type of hair problems listed below- -- Oily scalp and very Thin Hair -- Very very much Split ends -- No length Growth -- Baldness (loosing hair from left.
I have dandruff from 2 years and I had tried somany shampoos . But no use. Still it continue. And cause hair fall. Please refer a remedy.
I am 38 year old my hairs are thin .I suffer from lot of hair fall and my hair falls from roots. And my scalp is too itchy and dry please help me out.
Hi my age 28 male weight: 65 my skin tone is black. On my face full of dark spots is tre. Due to pimples. Can what type of treatment I have to take?
Complexion of my face is very dark with lots of marks. I want you to suggest some cream and remedy that make my face fair and glowing. Thank you.
I have a ringworm in my leg so what should I do to cure it. please suggest me a medicine or an ointment.
I am too skinny from birth. What should I do or eat to be average health person? I am getting too much pimples on my face. What is the solution of it?
I m facing trouble with my hair from last couple of months. Facing hair loss problem please help me out with some solutions.
What are the best ways to counter sun tanning? Is it possible to receive sun tan even during evening or cloudy weather or raining?
Getting a hair transplant is a matter of getting yourself a new weave from the hair follicles harvested from an area of your own body where the hair growth is better. This is a simple surgical procedure where the number of sittings and the intensity of the sessions will depend entirely on the cause for hair loss as well as the response to the treatment. This procedure can be used to restore the lost hair in many areas including the scalp, the eyebrows, the eyelashes and more. While the procedure may be a simple one, it may cause certain side effects for certain people. Let us learn more about the same.
- Few Side Effects: This surgical process may not lead to those many side effects for the simple fact that the donor and the recipient are the same. When the hair comes from the same body, there is little chance of the immune system mistaking it for a foreign body. This will lead to fewer side effects.
- Pain: Pain in the area where the grafting has happened may be one of the side effects which may happen primarily due to the fact that the procedure may lead to some amount of abrasion which can cause inflammation and pain.
- Bleeding: There are chances of going through bleeding after the procedure, but this too is usually a rare and extreme side effect. This may point at the presence of an infection. Bleeding does not usually happen after such a procedure because coagulation holds the new follicles in place and ensures that there is no bleeding or infection.
- Scarring: While itching and scarring may be more common side effects of this kind of procedure, this usually lasts as long as the swelling does. This will take a week or two to clear up. The scarring may happen when the hairline begins to redefine itself. And in some cases, the hairline may look unnatural due to the scarring. The hair growing at the back of the head may also look strange due to this reason.
- Grading: In order to avoid the problem of scarring and a strange looking hairline, the doctors now use a procedure called grading with which the thicker hair grows towards the back and the thinner hair remains in front. If this is done in a proper fashion, one cannot even make out that surgery has taken place on the scalp.
- Upkeep: While the Follicle Unit Extraction method ensures that the scarring does not take place to that degree where it becomes too obvious, one must realise that upkeep will be required so as to prevent further hair loss even in the areas surrounding the transplant.