Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VikaasYour feedback matters!
I am 56 year old lady in india. Oweight-80 kg for 5'4' height. Sleep for 7 hrs, eat healthy, slightly stressed. Every 15 days to one moth I have cold and sore throat. I take azithral and become fine. I catch flue from anybody passing close to me. I breath through my mouth. What do I do to prevent frequent flue and today temp is 99. 8f.
Hi sir, I am 22 years old guy but my body is slim now, how to increase my strength of body? Please advise.
Hello doctor I am 9 month 3 days pregnant and I have noticed that my vagina is leaking white discharge in high quantity is it normal?
I doc, I'm 27 and have irregular periods. I was recently diagnosed with pcod. My tsh levels are 9.5, Lh is 13.31, prolactin is 5.91 and e2 is 68.41. My doc has suggested to take meprate for getting period and ovaashield from d3 to d27, susten from d15to d24 and fertisure for 2 months. Will the treatment be effective in conceiving considering my health conditions? When are the ideal days for intercourse and when does ovulation happens?
I want to gain weight I tried all the products. I eat all day long and I do not do any type of exercise then also im not gaining any weight. I pee a lot, so is there any chances that I a have some kind of disease, and what this symptoms indicates. I drinks on weekends but not only few beers.
I am losing my hair quickly. I have tried various shampoos and oils but no use. Can you suggest me some remedy for this?
My gums are receding because of tartar and plaques builds up. How do I stop tartar and plaques building up on my teeth?
Hi I am26 years old suffering from backache problem from last 5 days I have tried some time of pain relief ointment bt cn't get any result so please help me what shld I do.
Ayurveda believes that the human body is made of 3 doshas kapha, pitta and vata. Most illnesses are a result of imbalance between these three doshas and dominance of patterns and symptoms of one of the three doshas.
Melanin is the pigment that gives the skin its color; higher the pigment levels, darker the complexion. Hyperpigmentation is caused due to excessive melanin deposition, commonly in certain areas of the skin like the face leading to blemishes and dark spots. In fair complexioned people, this could be an aesthetic issue, affecting the personality of the individual.
The following are some common causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Overexposure to sunlight: Direct exposure to sunlight without use of sunscreen.
- Environmental pollutants: Dust and other chemicals, especially in areas with high levels of pollution are more prone to hyperpigmentation.
- Cosmetic products: If they contain chemicals like silicone and hydroquinone, over a long period of time, can produce dark spots.
- Antibiotics and hormone treatments: As a side effect, some antibiotics and hormones used as oral contraceptive pills can produce spots.
- Viral infections like herpes: The scars from infections like herpes and chickenpox would take time to heal completely and can be a cosmetic issue.
Hormonal issues may cause hyperpigmentation and in that case, we need to supplement herbal tablets for better result and better skin health and glow.
Now, let us look at some simple, herbal ways to manage these:
Natural exfoliation of skin: Wash the skin regularly with plain water before heading out and after returning.
Aloe vera juice can be used as a cleanser and toner followed by applying vitamin E oil.
Use the following natural face packs:
- Turmeric: Known for its skin lightening properties, turmeric can be mixed with milk or aloe vera pulp or ghee and applied on the skin. Alternately, plain turmeric can be rubbed on the skin once or twice a day to reduce blemishes.
- Lemon Juice: Application of plain lime juice is considered as an excellent way to reduce dark spots and blemishes.
- Sandalwood: Believed to have great benefits on the skin. Mixed with honey or milk or plain sandalwood as a paste is very beneficial to the skin.
- Tomato juice: Mixed with honey is also believed to be good for skin complexion.
- Water: Drinking lots of water keeps the skin hydrated and helps the skin keep pigmentation at bay. There would be a natural glow and elasticity of the skin, which is very visible.
In addition to these food substances, there are a lot of topical applications like oils (kumkumadi oil, nalpamaradi oil, eladi oil, and kanaka oil). The treatment should be holistic in that along with topical applications there should be overall reduced exposure to sun and sufficient water consumption to wash off toxins and dead skin cells. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am suffering from diabetes kindly lat me know weather the accuchek shows the correct blood sugar and how many times we should test our blood in a day.
I am suffering from Lupus Nephritis since 4 years. Now the protein level has come in the range level since 4 months. I am taking Mycept 500 (BD). Doctors are not stopping my medicine. Can you help?
Heartburn or acid reflex is a burning sensation that is felt in the throat or chest region after the intake of certain foods. While many of us must have felt heartburn once in our lifetime, too many occurrences such as this could be a fair indication of esophageal cancer.
How an acidburn is related to esophagus?
Esophagus is the tube which carries food from the throat to the stomach. In the case of an acid reflux, the acid from the stomach jumps to the esophagus leading to a condition known as the Barrett’s esophagus. This is a condition which replaces the tissue present in the esophagus with a similar kind of tissue found in the lining of the intestine. This being said, Barrett’s esophagus doesn’t necessarily lead to esophageal cancer.
Key symptoms of Esophageal Cancer
Difficulty swallowing is a key symptom of esophageal cancer. This condition is known as dysphasia. As the tumor grows bigger, it becomes more difficult to swallow food. Esophageal pain is also a common symptom reported by many patients. Loss in appetite and an unexplained weight loss are some of the other symptoms of this type of cancer. Although esophageal cancer does not show any visible signs in the early stage, some of the key indicators are chronic couch, indigestion and hoarseness of voice.
Key risk factors:
Some of the key risk factors for this type of cancer are as follows:
- Men tend to run a higher risk of getting this cancer than women.
- Esophageal cancer are often detected in people above the age of 55 or more
- Chronic tobacco users have higher chances of getting esophageal cancer
- Consumption of alcohol increases the risk of esophageal cancer
- Obesity increases the risk of acid flux thereby, leading to esophageal cancer
- Radiation treatment in the abdomen or chest area might also lead to esophageal cancer
How an esophageal cancer is detected?
Primarily there are 3 ways by which this cancer is detected. The first step for an oncologist to detect this cancer is to perform an endoscopy. If this fails, doctors often try a barium swallow on suspected patients and take an X-ray to understand the esophagus lining. If all this fails, doctors rely on a CT scan to detect this cancer.
How is esophageal cancer treated?
If a patient is lucky and the cancer gets detected in a very early stage, the tumor along with the infected cell can be surgically removed. Apart from surgery, some other alternatives are radiation and chemotherapy. A combination of radiation and chemotherapy or a surgery followed by radiation can also be suggested by the doctor. The treatment plan depends on the stage of detection.