Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijeyapal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VijeyapalYour feedback matters!
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. I request you please help me.
My married life 2 year passed bt I have no baby I consult a doctor. My husband sperm is very low please advise me some ayurvedic medicines to increase sperm.
Hello doctor, I have unwanted beard hair which is reaching below my eyes and close to nose. It's embarrassing n very weird. I need a solution wherein I can eliminate this unwanted hair permanently for good. Please suggest.
I am 32 years old. I have been suffering from some dark spots on face and cheecks since 1 yr by using a steroid type of cream. What should I do now?
I am 29 years old, my hair is continuously falling. I have consulted to doctors also in this regards. They have advised to take finestiroid tab and to use minoxidil solution in effected area. Kindly advice how to reduce my hair fall.
I am suffering from deep headache and tension and feeling weakness due to fever. What should I do for it.
Sir mujhe gastric 'pet fullna ki problem haiye problem 2 sal se hai fir abhi breathing problem ho gayi hai ubasi lene se chast tite hota hai. Dr. chest specialist ko bataya to bole asthma ki problem hai. Mujhe formonide 200 pericribe kiya lekin jb me inhaler subah leta hu to sam ko chest tite hota hai. Sam ko leta hu to subah. Kya problem hai sir samaj me nahi aa raha hai. Ornidazole leta hu to breathing problem bilkul km ho jati hai mene xray, sonograpy, blood test, urine test, LFT sb karvaye normal hai. Ye problem typhoid hone ke bad badi hai.
Leucoderma is more commonly known as vitiligo. It is characterized by white patches developing on your body and it can happen to any part of the body. The reason why vitiligo occurs is because melanocytes, which comprise the pigment known as melanin, get damaged. Melanin imparts your skin its color, hence, a lack of it results in vitiligo. Here are the exact causes, symptoms and treatment of vitiligo:
1. Vitiligo occurs when the melanocytes, which comprise the pigment "melanin", get damaged.
2. However, it is worth note that the exact cause of vitiligo is unknown although it does affect dark skinned people a lot more. There have been many theories about what causes this disease however.
3. Vitiligo, being an autoimmune disease, is caused when the melanocytes attack your immune system.
1. The most common symptom of leucoderma is that white patches develop on the body.
2. The white patches appear rapidly at first followed by a rather stable period where the disease does not progress any further.
3. Leucoderma can even affect the hair and eyelids and it is extremely rare for pigmentation to come back to normal.
4. Finally, it is worth note that leucoderma has high chances of occurring to the areas of the body which are exposed more to the sun, areas where there were injuries before as well as the area around moles.
Leucoderma can be easily cured with Ayurvedic treatment. Photo-therapy and laser also help to treat the condition faster.
Who is at risk?
Men and women are equally likely to suffer from vitiligo. However, factors such as having a family history of vitiligo or leucoderma and having autoimmune disorders make you more susceptible to leucoderma.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!