Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijeyapal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VijeyapalYour feedback matters!
Ginger and its active ingredient, gingerol, are an ideal choice for someone suffering from a sore throat. The natural antibacterial and antiviral properties of ginger, in combination with its anti-inflammatory properties, can quickly coat your throat and provide long-lasting relief from irritation and scratchiness. You can mix ginger into water with lemon or honey to improve the effects even further. Ginger can also speed the healing process by boosting the immune system and curing the underlying infection causing your sore throat in the first place!
My age is 15 years old but from one year my hair fall is too much in a day 100 to 150 hairfall is there I tried many shampoo and oil but not work. Now I am using dove shampoo and sesa oil. Please help what should I do and my hair doesn't growth what to please help me please please.
I had sore throat for previous 2 days and from today morning I have severe cough with septum, sneezing, nose block and feeling tired and I also smoke.
I am losing my hairs. I consult my doctors but any doctor cannot solve my problem. Please give one good succession.
Sir please tell me about the symptoms of dengue and also give the suggestion about the protection from dengue effect.
From past few days I am ill. Fever and cold was up and down. Feeling bad. So what can I do? please suggest me. Help me. Thank you.
Can we take Homoeopathy Medicines along with Allopathic Medicines. I am a diabetic on insulin. And on allopathic Medicines.
I have uneven skin tone. Kindly tell me how make it unitone.the t zone on my face is very oily and dark
I have PCOS, Insulin is also high and prolactin is also higher side. As my Dr. suggested to lose weight I am trying hard to loose. Problem is that as I have higher insulin and pcos so I should intake less sugar or should take sugar to stable my insulin. Bit confusing As I am dieting (taking maximum veg, fruits) I am on medicine (Riomet, B long F, Normoz & caberlin) Sometime I feel very tired, my stomach pains (bearable pain) etc Thanks in advance.
My body and face has little red dots. There is no itching. Also I would like to inform you that I was diagnosed with dengue last week. These dots have appeared after my treatment.
I got some disturb late 3 week in my throat. Getting some sound changing. Right now also I am suffering treatment is needed.
I have so much Acne and Dark spots on my face mostly near my nose what can I do to get rid of thi and to get a good skin.
I am an 18 years old girl and I had epilepsy earlier on but now its not there but since I was strictly told by the doctor not to use mobile phones, watch tv for more than half an hour , swimming ,cycling and many other of such things but these are something which I need to use and sometimes for relaxing like tv and mobile so is there any chance that I happen to face the disease again also these days I have been using tv and mobiles a little longer. Please give some advice.
Are you thinking of undergoing a facelift surgery? It is a common form of cosmetic surgery which is undertaken for reversing the age-clock of the face. Although the procedure is considered to be largely safe, it is good to have a knowledge of the side effects and complications. You can expect complications such as scarring. It is very important to choose an efficient and experienced plastic surgeon as the success of the surgery depends a lot on him.
The major side effects of a facelift surgery are similar to the side effects of any kind of surgical procedure. However, there are some distinct complications which are associated with a facelift surgery. They are as follows:
- Pain: Although most patients experience minor pain after a facelift surgery, a pain medication is usually prescribed by your surgeon for easing any kind of discomfort you experience. Skin numbness is likely after the surgery, which fades away on its own within a few days.
- Swelling: A lot of swelling occurs right after a facelift surgery is completed. However, this is nothing to be worried about as swelling is a part of your body’s natural reaction to any kind of injury. It subsides on its own as the body starts healing itself. The major swelling goes away within a few days, but some swelling may be experienced for several weeks after the surgery.
- Bruising: Similar to swelling, bruising is also a natural aspect of the body after a facelift surgery. It occurs as the body reacts to the changes. Bruising is most common during the first few days after a facelift surgery, and it is most likely to occur around the eyes. It takes about 10-15days for the bruising to go away completely. Improvement in bruising can be observed with each passing day.
- Scarring: Scarring is likely to remain pink for some months after a facelift surgery, after which it turns whitish and hardly noticeable.
Risks: Apart from the risks associated with any surgical procedure, other risks and complications which are likely after a facelift surgery are as follows:
- Injury to the nerves which control your facial muscles, although this is temporary.
- Problems related to proper skin healing. This is more common in patients who smoke.
- Crusts on the incisions made during the facelift surgery are also indicated. This too is temporary.
- A numb and tingling sensation around the incisions may be experienced.
However, it is also important to point out that facelift surgery is one of the most commonly performed facial surgeries all over the world with very good and satisfying results. More and more women and men are opting for this because it causes age reversal like no other method. The age is almost reversed at least 7-8 years and it is a very long lasting procedure. Most of the people look at it as an investment that they make on themselves rather than as an expense. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.