Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaykumar.GYour feedback matters!
The lower back region of your body contains many important supportive structures to carry your upper body weight and also transfer the weight to the hips and the legs. This weight is primarily carried by lower vertebrae of the spine along with muscles and ligaments. There are many important nerves running through the spine which perform important functions of the nervous system. Lower back pain could be caused if any of the above is adversely affected.
Causes of Lower Back Pain
If you sprain your ligaments or muscles it could cause lower back pain. Curvature of the spine could also affect the nerves within the spine, pressing up against them, thus causing pain. Some of the common causes include poor posture, arthritis, fracture, improper lifting, or a ruptured disk among others. There are no variable symptoms associated with this condition but only one, which is pain in the lower back.
Tips to Control Lower Back Pain:
Restorative sleep: Getting lots of sleep or rest is a great way to correct lower back pain, especially the ones caused by muscles or tendon wear and tear. Paradoxically, irregular sleep might aggravate your lower back pain. Make a strict sleep routine and stick to it. Make sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep and more if prescribed by the doctor to reduce the pain and let the body heal itself.
Exercise is the key: Your lower spine is supported by the muscles residing in your back and abs. These muscles need to be strengthened through exercise, during the period of a normal day. There are a wide range of exercises which can be performed for about 30 minutes to keep your core muscles engaged and provide relief to the nerves of your lower back.
Heat Therapy: Heat therapy brings nutrients and stimulates blood flow to the affected area. There are several forms of heat therapy like a hot shower, heating pad, heat wrap, hot water bag, or soaking the affected area in a hot-tub which provides warmth and heals your lower back.
Cold Therapy: This therapy helps to reduce the pain to a great extent. It is defined as a process of ice pack application on the affected area which decreases inflammation by slowing down the nerve impulses. It reduces pain and by allowing you to rest also help in healing.
Correcting your posture: It is very important for you correct your posture as spinal deformities arising from years of bad posture is a leading cause of lower back pain. Try to sit in a corrective posture and slowly increase the time that you can spent in that posture until good posture becomes your default.
I am a known diabetic for 20 years taking tablets I am having numbness in both of my foot burning taking pregabaline in night only temp relief how to get permanent relief?
I am 63 years male. I am experiencing symptoms of dry mouth. Having less saliva causing mouth dry & smelly mouth. What to do?
Hi Doctor (s) my mouth smells every time even I brush my teeth in night and eats tulsi daily but still my teeth smells please suggest me something I feel very bad when I talks to someone.
Memory problems are a quite common complaint, it is a fact that memory power diminishes with age, but when it incarcerates children and youngsters, it becomes something to seriously watch over. Mother nature has provided us with a number of power-packed natural foods. Various other factors can affect your memory like sleep deprivation, nutritional deficiencies (particularly b vitamins), drinking alcohol and smoking habits and use of certain medications.
Here is one of ancient plus medicinal remedy which will help you to boost and sharpen your memory, try this and see the amazing results you get. Everyone wanted to be genius, scholar. Every parents wants their children to be a genius, so here is one simple, easy, nutritious and memory boosting remedy, to increase yours, your children's memory skills, and cognitive function. Drink this milk daily and see the results within few days.
* Almond - saffron milk - soak 10 almonds in water overnight.
In the next morning, peel the skin and grind the almonds. Take a cup of warm milk and add saffron into it. Boil this almonds paste with mixture of milk and saffron. Stir it well and drink once a day.
Almond - saffron milk is an excellent remedy to improve memory, sharpen memory and boost brainpower. They are rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids that boost memory.
* Due to their rich antioxidant content, almonds are good for your eyes, too.
For better results consult me on lybrate privately. Take care.
I am 26 year old, having pain in my knee and ankle, blood investigations shows deficiency of vitamin D.
I have COPD stage-2 last 2 years. My age 55 years. Taking Inhaler and oxygen regularly. But no improvement. What should I do? Oxygen 2 ltrs/ mints for 15-16 hrs daily. Tiova Inhaler 2 puffs 2 times. Airtec FB 200 inhaler daily. Asthalin inhaler SOS. Doxolin tab twice.
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Hereditary factors and constant exposure to the sun which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or because of eczema (skin inflammation).
- Dark circles can also occur as a result of contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol might also form dark circles under the eyes.
Treatment for under eye dark circles
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily eliminated by means of the following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), microcurrent (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalizes the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect.
In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed.