Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaykumar.GYour feedback matters!
I've been facing skin loss problem. Whenever I do bath the upper layer of skin on palm and toes just getting lost. Please suggest me any medical tip to prevent my problem!
I am 26 year old I want to increase my height and body and also matiol. Please suggest me for this problem.
Sir I hEh an skin prom. L have many pimples on my face. please l want solution. Sir I hope that you will.
I am 48 year old. I am suffering from ache at the back right side of my stomack. I am also suffering with total body weakness and mussel pain for the last 3 month. After exercise body totally get tired.
Actually from childhood approx frm 6th standard I hv been gaining its been so mny times tht I hv got my thyroid bt reports are always negative nd I hv lost the weight also in 2013 my weight ws 85 thn I got to get it to 73 bt nw tht frm lst years I hv gained weight nd it is 90 kgs now nd my age is 19. Is thr any way so tht weight once losses cnt be gained again pls help I am vry worried also pls can you tell me some good medication regarding weight loss bcz frm tommorow I am joining aerobics classes.
I am 20 year old female. I am facing the problem of hairfall what should I do in order to stop it and for regrowth of hair.
What are the main reasons for the appearance of pimples in our skin? How can we remove them naturally?
I am 21 year old male. My hair is receeding very fast on my forehead. Hairline is like a m and the groove is getting deeper. Please suggest.
thanks sir. Now I want to know how can we control hair fall and damage hair also. I tried everything but I do not get any good response. please tell me something about this, by which I can control this,
Resting at night plays an important role in regulating your daily health and your level of energy throughout a day. Also, not only the quantity but the quality of sleep is also important for a healthy lifestyle. Bedtime habits do play a vital role in shaping up your lifestyle and personality as a whole. Here are 6 lifestyle habits that can help you to get sound sleep on a daily basis.
1. Having a fixed sleep pattern: Going to sleep and waking up approximately during the same time every day helps to maintain an equilibrium in the sleep-wake cycle. If this balance is maintained then your body will be accustomed to this pattern and as a result, you will feel less tired and sleepy during the daytime.
2. Maintaining certain dietary regulations: You should also maintain a proper diet plan and examine the consequences of the foods that you are eating and the fluids that you are drinking. Taking a proper and nutritious diet on a daily basis will help you to stay healthy by not disrupting your natural sleep-wake cycle.
3. Ensuring that your room has appropriate lighting: The level of light also matters at the time of your sleep. You should definitely make sure that there is a very minimal level of light around you during bed time. This should be done because the lesser is the light, the more comfortable you are while sleeping. Additionally, the sleep that you will get into a dark room will also be sound and undistorted as it helps keep all the sensory organs calm.
4. Regular exercise: Exercising regularly helps to improve the overall quality of sleep by making you tired at night and sending you to bed more efficiently. Light to mild exercises also helps cure sleep disorders like insomnia.
5. Opting for some relaxing activities before bed: Depending on your personality, you should follow simple techniques of relaxation in order to calm down the brain before sleep. Some of the most common relaxation techniques include- deep breathing exercise, muscle relaxing activity, visualizing a peaceful setting/ scenario and a light before-bed snack. The above-mentioned activities are just suggestive and you should do anything that helps you to get a sound sleep.
6. Having daytime naps: Having short naps of less than one hour is absolutely okay if you are excessively tired during the day or you did not have a sound sleep the previous night. But, if you are consistently having long naps during the day then you are bound to have sleep issues during the night. So it is advisable to sleep early and wake up early for a healthy schedule.