Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijayalakshmi Sarada KondapallyYour feedback matters!
Please give me precaution to be taken during sex to avoid pregnancy other than condom. I personally use Durex condom during sex.
My complain started with sanitary pad infection. When I switched to whisper from stayfree. At that time I took medicine lynx 500 for 2-3 days and steroid mixed creams. Then.i stopped but I was not relieved completely .then suddenly one day I noticed rashes in my inner thighs. That was kind of ringworm infection. I again applied steroids. That got healed in 2-3 days. But since then I am having severe itching in inner thighs. Which is slowly slowly spreading downwards and also towards vagina. Only itching. Its almost 3 months I am suffering from all this. I am shy to show it to some doctor. I am married. My husband is also having same symptoms since last one month.
I m 38 week +3 days pregnant and my hb is 6. 5. Ager main an khoon(blood) chadvati hu toh koi baby ya mujhe problem ya koi complication toh nhi hogi?
I had c section 2 moths back but still have severe back pain & knees pain & my belly button is still protruded. What can I do?
Hello Dr. I am 25 years old married female, I had my last periods on 2nd june and today is 26 how can I sure whether I am pregnant or not, I met with husband with the 6 day of my last period with no precaution regularly, kindly tell me how can I know pregnancy with natural remedies?
I am 19 years old I have taken primolut N 5 mg for five days to prepare my periods date after stopping now 7 days gone but now I have light bleeding when I go to washroom few drops what should I do can you help me please urgently. Please.
My wife are 8 month and 10 days pregnant I want to live with her at delivery time in the delivery room because my wife are so weak it is possible.
We had unprotected sex on july, she had periods on aug and september ,but this month oct its almost 37 days ,but no periods, am worried, pls help. Is she pregnant?
Please suggest me any medicine to postponed my periods which will be safe and after which I may continue in my regular periods. Please help.
How to Identify You're not Chewing Your Food Enough?
Are you always in hurry while eating or multitask while chewing your food? Then it is highly probable that you don’t chew your food enough. A recent survey revealed that on an average people chew their food only 6 six times before swallowing, which is far less than enough. Chewing food for an adequate amount of time is necessary for a healthy digestive system and can help you avoid lots of health problems.
Here’s why you should chew your food properly.
So what happens to your body when you don’t chew your food enough?
Mastication is the name given to the process of chewing food. Mastication, if not done properly, can lead to various health problems like-
1. Incomplete digestion: Digestion starts in the mouth itself and chewing has a significant role in it. The salivary glands are stimulated to release an alkaline enzyme, called ptyalin, by chewing. This enzyme combines with carbohydrates to initiate the process of the conversion of food into simpler sugars by splitting. Not chewing food properly may be a causative agent for digestive problems like gas, bloating, and diarrhoea to name a few.
2. Increased threat of bacterial overgrowth: If food is not chewed properly it cannot be completely broken down by the digestive system. The partially digested portion of food may result in increased amount of bacteria in the colon, leading to stomach infections.
3. Bad oral health: If you don’t chew food enough, plaque build-up in your mouth may increase, which can further lead to tooth decay. This is because improper chewing means lesser amount of saliva secretion, and more chances of accumulation of unbroken food particles in the mouth, causing cavity.
4. Lesser nutrient absorption: When you don’t chew your food properly, larger food particles don’t break into smaller ones. This makes absorption of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients difficult for your body when they pass through the intestines.
Indications that you don’t chew your food properly
If you don’t chew food for an adequate amount of time, your body begins to give warning signs. This can affect your health significantly, and the following symptoms show if you don’t do it properly.
1. Frequent digestive problems: If you are frequently experiencing digestive problems like acid reflux, constipation or heartburn then there are good chances that the problem is inadequate chewing of food.
2. Weight gain: One of the reasons behind weight gain may be consuming too many calories without realising. This can happen when you eat fast, which indicates that you don’t crush and grind your food properly inside your mouth.
3. Recurrent mood swings: Researchers are of the opinion that improper chewing of food gives rise to digestive problems, which in turn may often ruin your mood.
How many times should you chew each bite?
Researchers of Ohio State University are of the opinion that you should chew each mouthful of food for a minimum of 30 times. However, they mentioned that chewing softer food like potatoes for 5 to 10 times is enough.
Maintaining a healthy relation with your partner in bed is of utmost importance for your relationship, but it should also kept in mind that it is not the only factor which is important. Your sex life is one of the keys to a successful relationship. With the advent of time, your sexual relationship with your partner may start to fade and seem uninteresting.
Here are 5 tips following which you can maintain a passionate sex life:
- Maintain overall intimacy: Regular good sex is important as it helps you to forget your daily hustle and bustle and end up in a different kind of world. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should keep in mind that intimacy is not just confined to the bedroom. To maintain your spark, you must be intimate in other aspects of life as well with your partner. Preparing a meal together, dancing together, going for vacations enable to maintain intimacy in other sections instead of just the sex.
- Communicate: Tell your partner about your sexual preferences. Mention what you like and what is not suitable for you. Getting comfortable with each other is the most vital aspect in maintaining continued passion in your sex life. If you are not totally at ease with your partner, you may never find yourself experimenting or trying new moves in bed. Moreover, your partner is your counterpart and your most trusted companion. Communication at the level of friendship is also very important.
- Make Efforts and Moves: For people who are very busy and have got no time for their partners, a change in mentality is required. Instead of giving up on your sex life because of lack of time, make a move to find time and solve the problem. Taking time off will also relax your mind on account of which you can enjoy the sex better. Little things like dinner together, a shower together can be great boosters. So never ignore them. All you need is give some effort.
- Maintain a playful relationship: Always maintain a playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Indulging in sex on your rooftop under a full moon, or buying innovative, naughty sex toys allows you to gel better with your partner. Sex is enjoyed more when accompanied with laughter and fun.
- Be unpredictable: An ever static, same old routine dampens your sex life. Making unpredictable moves, which have got something new in them as these add new life to your sexual relationship. Try the funniest and most charming moves to surprise your partner. This ensures everlasting freshness.
Your sex life is an important part of your relationship and you should try your best to maintain the passion throughout. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
My daughter in law was operated for appendix when she was 12 years old. Now We came to know that one tube was removed at that time. In 2012, She was pregnant but pregnancy developed in tube because of that another tube was also closed. What is the steps for IVF? I am in Kolkata.
Hi please suggest who are the best Dr gynecologist for my wife for pregnancy purpose. Last 4 and half years she under treatment but till now no result all test complete and all reports are good but Dr don't say what is the main problem. .please suggest me .Thanks. .
Hi, usually my periods will be regular but last month I had my periods 3 days before expected date and it lasts for 2 days only and it was light. Usually my periods will lasts for 5 days. After the bleeding I am noticing pregnancy symptoms like vomiting, tiredness and hungry and leg pain. I took home pregnancy test with card but it was negative. I am really confused so please suggest me what I need to do ?
Had sex with my partner just 2 days before without protection but we were sure that he didn't cum inside my vagina. And now I am feeling very irritation in vagina side. At night I go for pee lots of times. And while having pee. Blood also come in mix with pee What should I do now? Did I lose my virginity or Chances of pregnancy (but sperm didn't get pass then how it could pe possible) Plzzz help in sir/mam. I don't want any type of problem in this age :(
Natural therapies are a great option to support your body and prepare it for pregnancy. As with any approach trying to decrease the chance of miscarriage, these steps will help to nourish and support the body, inviting a healthy pregnancy to occur.
Preparing ahead of time for your pregnancy is also important for decreasing the chance of a miscarriage, these steps must be practiced for at least 3 months before you become pregnant again. If you are currently experiencing a miscarriage consult a doctor or midwife right away.
1. Prepare for conception: The first step is to prepare your body with fertility cleansing. Fertility cleansing helps you to support the liver in cleansing the body of old toxins and excess hormones while encouraging the uterus to cleanse itself of ‘old’ contents, increasing uterine circulation and tone.
2. Eat a nutrient dense fertility diet: The next step is to nourish and build up your body to be a healthy, baby friendly body. This can be done through eating a well balanced and nutritious diet. What you eat has a strong impact on:
- The health of your eggs
- Your hormonal balance
- Creating a healthy placenta
- Decreases chance of a miscarriage
- Building nutrient storage for baby
- Creating a healthy reproductive system
3. Build a healthy foundation: One of the major foundational steps to increase your chance of having a healthy pregnancy is to take some basic vitamins, minerals, and EFA’s. There are specific vitamins and minerals that are necessary for a healthy reproductive system, hormonal balance, and ovulation. Essential fatty acids are also extremely important for miscarriage prevention.
4. Apply fertility or abdominal massage: Another important element of promoting a healthy conception is to increase circulation to the uterus. Through applying a simple massage method called self fertility massage you are able to increase the circulation to the uterus, clear adhesions and congestion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
First time IVF - tips for men
Preparing for an IVF cycle physically as well as emotionally is as important for men as it is for women. Additionally, if it's the first time you are opting for an IVF then it will help a lot if you prepare for it in advance. There are many issues to consider like your hormonal balance, sperm count, your general health, physical and emotional issues experienced by you and your partner during the process etc. Read on to find some effective tips that will ensure that you can smoothly complete the procedure and support your partner in doing so.
1. Gather information about the process
If you and your partner are opting for IVF for the first time then it will be beneficial for you both to know about the process first. It always helps if you are familiar with the uncertainties involved and prepare yourself to face any complexities arising during the cycle.
2. Seek emotional support from family and friends or join a support group
You should build a small supportive social circle of family and friends for yourself and your partner to deal with the stress and emotional changes experienced during the process. Alternatively, joining an online infertility support group also proves to be effective.
3. Opt for fertility cleansing
Fertility cleansing for men is as important as it for women as it ensures a healthy hormonal balance. The simplest steps would be to abstain from using plastic containers for eating and drinking, consuming organic food and fertility boosting foods as well as not having soy-based food products or alcohol.
4. Provide proper nourishment to your body
For this ask your doctor to suggest a diet which will boost male fertility and ensure better sperm health. Moreover, you can have multivitamin supplements to get essential minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. Also, keep yourself hydrated by consuming at least 8 glasses of clean water every day.
5. Look after yourself and your partner
Ensure that you and your partner remain fit and healthy during the cycle by consuming a healthy diet. To keep stress at bay try exercising for 30 minutes daily or opt for fertility yoga or regular meditation. You may also think about seeking the help of a counsellor to strategically deal with the process. According to your preferences decide whether you want to have the counselling session with or without your partner.