Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. VijayalakshmiYour feedback matters!
Hello I am a 18 year old boy n I wear glasses due to myopia . My eyes are becoming shorter Plzz tell me the reason and a solution. Left eye is becoming more short than right.
My eyesight is decreasing from one year now my power is -2 in both the eyes I am wearing glasses since one year but I want to remove them one year before my eyesight ws 6/6.
I have red eyes for 3days. Whatshould I do? Please help in detail sir. Not able to do anything home. Help should be easily accessible.
I had a little bit squint in my eyes sometimes it will feels bad how can I correct it is there any exercise or only one way operation?
Sir I am suffering from stye for the last five years. Can you please suggest me what should be done?
I am 18 years old when I am reading anything then water comes out from my eyes. What to do pls help me.
I have 1 year baby at present her eye have some infection like redness more tears and size are some smaller than other can I use pyrimon drop for this treatment.
Sir. My eye aches after studying about half an hour. And it reacts painfully to bright light. What should I do?
I am 32 years old male. I have a small muscle lump over my eye lid. It is innocuous and harmless but does not look nice. I am having this lump for the last ten years which is not growing in size and is not painful. I remember having a similar lump over the other eye lid when I was younger. Back then two doses of a homeopathic medicine removed it completely. I do not remember the name of the medicine. Any help with the homeopathic medicine will be appreciated. Thanks.
Dear Dr. my left eye is so much blinking like phad phad y its happening last 2 days it's continues happening please curve my eye im very ten's d.
I have paining in my left eye what is the problem in my eye tell me the way to stop paining in my eye.
Sir perhaps, I will unable to make you understand yet, I will try, sir my cheek is like a cap and I want to improve my cheek so that I could look like a good i. E I want to say I want to plump my cheek. You have any idea or suggestion for me so that I plump my cheek very well and I could see like a good person. If you able to understand then pls give me any suggestion. thanks.
I have headache and red eyes for 4 days. Have taken crocin but could not got relief so please tell me what should I do?
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury.
Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.