Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya Swaminathan IyerYour feedback matters!
I m 28 year old I am facing problem of delayed period from last 3 month and i' m married and also trying for baby. Is this because of serious problem, as I am suffering from syndrome in my both ovaries. Is it possible for me to become happy mother
Rose is probably the first flower that comes to our mind when we think of flowers. Associated with a variety of relationships including love, friendship, peace, etc., it holds a special place across all celebrations. Not many however, are aware about the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. Whether it is used in liquid, paste, oil or powder form, it has multiple benefits. Read on to know some of the multiple benefits that a rose has.
It is widely grown with very limited climatic restrictions and so it is time to reap the benefits of this simple, readily available flower.
- Rose powder mixed with fuller earth and rose water is one of the most common household face packs in use.
- Pure rose water is one of the best skin cleansing agents.
- The petals of the rose can be made into a paste and applied to control sweating.
- The dried rose petals can be crushed and made into a paste by adding rose water and further applied on wounds to promote healing.
- Dried rose petals can be mixed with milk and consumed to reduce acidity and treat stomach ulcers
- The tincture made from rose petals is useful in diarrhoea
- Rose buds are used in preparing a decoction which is highly useful in relieving constipation
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body, dryness of the oral cavity and is effective against treating infection in the intestine
- Rose water can be used as eye drop as they help in reducing burning and irritation
- Rose petals can be boiled and used for gargling, as it is extremely beneficial in relieving sore throat and cough
- Rose buds are rich in vitamin C and useful in preventing scurvy and cough and cold problems
- Pure rose oil is one of the common essential oils and is used to treat insomnia and reduce blood pressure.
- The rose oils are used in various creams to treat skin inflammation
- Rose oil is also widely used in various cosmetics (soaps, creams, lotions) for their multiple benefits
How to store your roses?
Given its benefit on various body organs, it generally finds its place in most homes.
- After watering the night prior, cut the flower diagonally before the sun is up fully
- Remove the petals carefully after clearing moisture and insects
- Place a wet paper towel in an airtight container and spread the rose petals on it and close the box
- Keep it in the fridge for up to a week before use
- The dried leaves can be used in essential oils as it further enriches the oils
- The oil has various uses and can be stored in an airtight container for months
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
She is having sugar, HBA1C is an average of 7.5 consecutively from past 9 months, can we plan for pregnancy. Kindly suggest.
My 40 yrs old friend had unprotected sex on 17th november. Her partner did not ejaculate inside. She immediately popped ipill within 3hrs after act. Her periods were on 3rd november and are regular. She has been taking daily papaya twice a day. What are pregnancy chances? What is recommended dose of ipill?
I'm having WHITE LOTION TYPES VAGINAL DISCHARGE from 1 week. I'm very much worried about this as I'm UNMARRIED is this a sign of pregnancy. Is i'm pregnant ? I have an unprotected sex with my bf on 24 april and 17 june after intercourse didn't any contraceptive pills or anything. But after the intercourse on 24 april I will didn't get my periods properly. On may it was just a spotting for 2 days then again on 2 june it was spotting for 2 days. And after 2 june I didn't get my periods ye I missed my periods for the 1st time. In Spite of all this i'll take an urine test with Preganews 5 time. 3 times in May 2 times in july And also i'll go for a 1 b-hcg test in june All are NEGATIVE Is still any chance of pregnancy? Or if i'm PregnAnt then what was the cause of excessive creamy white discharge and altered-missed periods? Plzz help me out from this situation.
Most dieticians are of the opinion that limiting your salt intake is essential, as an increased amount of salt in the system can damage your kidneys, heart and may increase your blood pressure, and chances of stroke. On the other hand, decreasing it beyond a point can prove to be detrimental to your health in various ways as well.
However, when relating to blood pressure, an increased salt intake can prove harmful to you only if you already have high blood pressure. In the case of normal levels of blood pressure, excess salt consumption will not prove to be too dangerous. Here are the ways in which low salt intake can prove to be detrimental for your health:
- Increases chances of heart diseases: Having a lower amount of salt in your diet - i.e. less than 2000 mg per day increases the risk of heart-related disorders, which include, but may not be limited to, strokes or heart attacks, exponentially.
- Decreases the body's level of sodium: Decreased levels of sodium in the body, often a direct byproduct of a reduced salt intake, can lead to a number of complications. Sodium is essential for maintaining electrolyte and mineral balance in the body. A decrease in sodium levels in the system, in extreme cases, can lead to hyponatremia, which can prove detrimental for the kidneys or liver.
Salt, which mainly contains two radicals - sodium and chloride ions, are essential for life. However, they can be obtained only through food as it is not manufactured intrinsically. There are several essential reasons for why salt intake in the optimal amounts is absolutely crucial in maintaining healthy body functioning:
- It is an essential component of blood plasma, as well as several other crucial body fluids such as extracellular fluid, lymphatic fluid, and amniotic fluid.
- It is important for maintenance and regulation of a proper level of blood pressure.
- Sodium, in the context of body physiology, is critical in maintaining a proper acid-base level in your system and in controlling the levels of your body fluid.
- The exchange of sodium and potassium ions, both obtained from salts, is also essential for muscle movement and in sending signals from the brain to the muscles.
Related Tip: Why Sodium is So Bad? + How to Control it with Diet?
Help doctor my periods are delaying last month on 22 it has started n ended till 27 but now it delayed I tensed what should I do.
Hi, im not married im single im 29 year old my periods was normal I do not have any problem like pcos r thyroid, I got my period on 25th sep and October 25th I should get but I didn't get period after 45 days I just got spotting but not normal please help me I should consult doctor r wat.
Top 6 acupressure points for treating neck and shoulder pain: moving a little down from the head is the neck, a very important body part indeed, although the head is the site of the brain, but it is the neck that has the power to turn it whichever way it wants. But with modern day technology and computer-centric lifestyle we are more often plagued with pains and discomfort in the neck and shoulder region which is often the cause of throbbing headaches as well. All the points situated in the head and neck regions are yang points, with excessive energy flow through them and reflexology can be used effectively in providing permanent relief to discomfort and nasty pains in these regions.
Causes of neck and shoulder pain: the causes of neck and shoulder pain and stiffness are many and can range from silly reasons like sleeping in a wrong posture to serious ones like arthritis and meningitis which can leave us with a sore and painful neck for several days.
Some of the common causes of neck pain are:
Poor sitting posture
Poor sleeping posture
In all these cases it is usual to feel discomfit to numbing pains in the neck and shoulder region which is easily cured with simple exercises within a few days. But in some cases, the neck pain can be persistent, for several days or weeks with a stiffness that can spread to shoulders, back and even lead to headache.
Some serious causes of neck and shoulder pain include:
Meningitis: inflammation of meninges around the brain
Arthritis: cervical spondylitis and rheumatoid arthritis
Such cases call for immediate medical attention by professionals.
Acupressure to soothe neck and shoulder pains:
Neck and shoulder pains can be quite menacing and hinder our day to day activities, but instead of restoring to temporary solutions like pain killers use reflexology to heal the ailment from within and move towards overall wellness and complete harmony between mind and body.
Acupressure is a complete healing therapy that is rooted in ancient eastern healing arts which help in curing the mid and irritating as well as the all-consuming throbbing pains that have become a part of modern life. It helps in relieving stress and bringing back balance in our life. These 6 simple acupressure points can be stimulated on your own or a therapeutic acupressure session can be given to a loved one in order to relieve pain and stiffness in the neck and shoulder.
Shoulder well: this point is located on the shoulder muscle, halfway between the base of the neck and the end of the shoulder muscle. Stimulating this point helps in relieving stiffness of neck and shoulder. It also helps in relieving back pain.
Completion bone: this point is located on the occipital ridge, in the depression behind the ear in the SCM muscle. Stimulating this point helps in relieving headache, neck pain and dizziness.
Heaven's pillar: this point is located on the occipital ridge, just at the side of where the spine enters the skull in the tendon. Stimulating this point helps in relieving neck pains, numbness, and stiffness of the neck. Stimulating this region also helps in relieving chronic cough.
I am suffering from PCOS. Any solutions. Even my periods are irregular. Even I have problem of hirutisim.
I am 25 year old married man my wife is pregnant for last four month should I sex with her or not? Please advise.
I had my last Periods on 29-30 april n 1st may. I had sex with my partner on 4 th may with condom. Is there any chance I get pregnant if his just ejaculation touched my outer vagina. I am feeling weakness today (24thmay) with dizziness nausea. Am I pregnant? If yes what to do to stop this pregnancy?
My gf's vagina always remains wet before I touch it. Even in any normal condition, when is no question of excitement it remains also wet. What is the reason? Is it harmful to me or her?
I have conducted my USG check up for abdomen and found bilateral polycystic syndrome of ovary. Suggest me what shall I do?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!