Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijaya Laxmi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya LaxmiYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old female, My partner is 26 years old, I am suffering from timing problem for all night my husband time is below one minute but my satisfaction time is minimum three minute, please help me which medicine i should start or how to increase my partner time or how to decrease my time please help me I need good suggestion.
Giving birth is a life-changing event for every mother and it leaves an everlasting impression in your life. Every delivery is unique and you can just gain from the experience of others, but don’t expect it to be the same.
You will experience many changes in your body and will learn to take care of yourself and your growing baby as soon as you find out that you are pregnant. Pain is a part of labour that every woman has to undergo. It is the fear of labour pain that make many pregnant women opt for c-section. However there is no denying the fact that c-section is a major surgery and requires several days to recover.
Keep in mind the following tips to go in for a normal delivery:
- Try to get prenatal education, which guides you about labour, birth and natural labour pain management techniques, such as breathing, self-hypnosis, relaxation and other coping mechanisms. You should check with your hospital too as most of them offer an evening or weekend course.
- Consult a gynaecologist who has a history in delivering babies naturally.
- Keep yourself physically active by doing mild exercises throughout pregnancy.
- You should keep a calm environment in your labour room.
- Don’t gain too much weight as women who aren't overweight do not have much difficulty in delivering babies vaginally.
- Opt for fewer rather as more tests, treatments and interventions during your pregnancy tend to interfere with normal birth. Whenever tests or procedures are recommended, you should ask about the need of undergoing such tests.
- Continue with your walks as it helps in relieving the pain.
- Go in for a water therapy. A shower, bathtub, birthing pool and hot compresses are other tools for easing pain and helping you relax. Spend as much time as possible in water.
- Use various positions such as sitting on the toilet, kneeling, and squatting to ease vaginal delivery.
- Massage/back rubs equally help in easing the pain.
- You can also go in for Effleurage which is a light massage of the abdomen to ease your vaginal delivery.
- Apply warm or cold compresses.
- Avoid hearing negative stories about labour.
- Eat a healthy balanced diet as the health and development of your baby depends on your nutrition.
- Stay away from stress and anxiety. Read good books about parenting and be in the company of good lively people.
- Use relaxation/breathing techniques to keep yourself calm.
- Guided meditation and prayers undoubtedly will reinforce your faith in yourself to deliver a baby vaginally.
- Have adequate sleep. Avoid drinking tea or coffee two hours before going to bed in order to have uninterrupted sleep.
Following these tips religiously can definitely increase your chances of having a normal delivery.
1. Prevents Cancer:
Research has shown antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. These compounds include quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, gallic acid and methylgallat, as well as the abundant enzymes.
2. Lowers Cholesterol:
The high levels of fiber, pectin and vitamin C help to lower serum cholesterol levels, specifically Low-Density Lipoprotein (the bad stuff)
3. Clears the Skin:
Can be used both internally and externally for the skin. Mangos clear clogged pores and eliminate pimples. (Read more on page 5.)
4. Eye Health:
One cup of sliced mangoes supplies 25 percent of the needed daily value of vitamin A, which promotes good eyesight and prevents night blindness and dry eyes.
5. Alkalizes the Whole Body:
The tartaric acid, malic acid, and a trace of citric acid found in the fruit help to maintain the alkali reserve of the body.
6. Helps in Diabetes:
Mango leaves help normalize insulin levels in the blood. The traditional home remedy involves boiling leaves in water, soaking through the night and then consuming the filtered decoction in the morning. Mango fruit also have a relatively low glycemic index (41-60) so moderate quantities will not spike your sugar levels.
7. Improved Sex:
Mangos are a great source of vitamin E. Even though the popular connection between sex drive and vitamin E was originally created by a mistaken generalization on rat studies, further research has shown balanced proper amounts (as from whole food) does help in this area.
8. Improves Digestion:
Papayas are not the only fruit that contain enzymes for breaking down protein. There are several fruits, including mangoes, which have this healthful quality. The fiber in mangos also helps digestion and elimination.
9. Remedy for Heat Stroke
Juicing the fruit from green mango and mixing with water and a sweetener helps to cool down the body and prevent harm to the body. From an ayurvedic viewpoint, the reason people often get diuretic and exhausted when visiting equatorial climates is because the strong “sun energy” is burning up your body, particularly the muscles. The kidneys then become overloaded with the toxins from this process.
10. Boosts Immune system
The generous amounts of vitamin C and vitamin A in mangos, plus 25 different kinds of carotenoids keep your immune system healthy and strong.
Women's health concerns are a little different from those of men. If you're a woman, these tips will soon have you feeling fit and energetic.
Eat a healthy diet: you want to eat as close to a natural foods diet as you can, that means a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables and fewer processed foods. Eat whole grains and high-fiber foods and choose leaner cuts of meat, fish, and poultry. Include low-fat dairy products in your diet as well - depending on your age, you need between 800 and 1, 500 milligrams of calcium daily to help avoid osteoporosis. Avoid foods and beverages that are high in calories, sugar, salt, and fat.
Apple cider vinegar in water is the best way to start your day. This bitter drink helps to stimulate the stomach's digestive juices, to help with food digestion. Try taking two teaspoons in water 10 minutes before breakfast.
Healthy eating will help you maintain a proper weight for your height, which is important because being overweight can lead to a number of illnesses. Try some raw vegetables, such as celery, carrots, broccoli, cucumbers, or zucchini with a dip made from low-fat yogurt.
Exercise: you want to exercise at least 30 minutes a day, five days a week, if not every day. Aerobic exercises (walking, swimming, jogging, bicycling, dancing) are good for women's health in general and especially for your heart
Manage stress: no matter what stage of her life - daughter, mother, grandmother - a woman often wears many hats and deals with a lot of pressure and stress. Take a few minutes every day just to relax and get your perspective back again. It doesn't take long, and mental health is important to your physical well-being.' you also can manage stress with exercise, relaxation techniques, or meditation.
Avoid risky habits: stay away from cigarettes and people who smoke. Don't use drugs. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. Most women's health studies show that women can safely consume one drink a day
I am 19 years old I am newly married I want to discuss some problem Mujhe har month 2 din pehle hi periods ho jate thai par is month aisa nhi hua 4 din se vomiting sensation aur stomach pain h meri date 16 thi par mujhe aj bleeding hui wo bhi bs thodi si aj 21 hai aisa kyu hua please tell me the reason.
How can I increase blood flow to the genitals. Sure ring from sex drive and ed. The size of the organ and skin around the testis also seems shrinking. Pls help I am 43 years old have a son from my first marriage and I am supposed to get married again soon. Also when I have erection I seem to suffer from premature ejaculation.
Gram Flour or Besan is a healthy ingredient which is commonly available in every Indian kitchen. It’s nothing but the crushed form of chickpeas which is loaded with nutrients like carbohydrate, fat, protein, and lots of energy. Besan is often used in many common Indian food items like pakoda, curry, fried foods etc. But do you know gram flour is amazing for your skin and hair as well? Yes, it is! From keeping your skin glowing & youthful to making your hair lustrous, Besan works like a magic. Have a look at the beauty benefits of this very ingredient.
Read on to know some of its most significant benefits.
- Anti-tanning effects: If you have just come back from a holiday and are wondering how to get rid of the tan from your face, then try this. Mix a couple of spoons of besan with a few drops of lime, some yogurt and a pinch of turmeric powder. Leave it on your face for a while and wash it off to see your skin becoming glowing and radiant. In about a week’s time, your tan would be a thing of the past.
- Decrease oily feeling: For people with oily or greasy skin, a simple face pack made by mixing gram flour with raw milk or yogurt applied for 20 minutes can do wonders. It can even be mixed with rose water and honey and used as a face pack. The residues and the dirt that oily skin tends to accumulate would be gone.
- Anti-acne agent: While acne continues to remain one of the dreadful skin issues, the besan comes to the rescue here too. Mixed with sandalwood powder, milk and turmeric powder, besan can be used to fight pimples. Apply it on the skin and dry it off once it dries.
- Anti-sagging effect: Whip up an egg white and add gram flour to it and apply it on the face for about 30 minutes. The skin will be firmer and will have a youthful glow.
- For instant fairness: When you have a function coming up or have to go out and do not have time for a visit to the parlour, head to the kitchen. Take the besan flour and add orange peel powder if available or just add milk cream. Use circular motions to help it soak into the skin. When you wash it after about 20 to 30 minutes, the skin will be soft, supple, and flowing.
- Controls unwanted hair: With regular use, besan mixed with fenugreek seeds (methi) or sandalwood powder, lime, and milk cream helps control unwanted hair growth.
For those who remember, besan is the only cleaning agent used, which leaves them with soft, supple skin which is free of oiliness and unwanted hair. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and use it regularly without having to step out of the house while continuing to do the regular household chores.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!