Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijaya Laxmi B
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya Laxmi BYour feedback matters!
Hello, sir I have bad headache last few days, tried so many medicines but didn't get any relax, please suggest.
I'm 25 and suffering for severe hair fall around hair line and top of the head. Lots of hair coming off without even touch. How to get rid of this? And is there anyway to regrow?
My height is 4.7,weight is 32, age 17. To gain height wht should I take .bartya carb 30 or baryta carb 200? Please suggest me.
I does have acidity problem from some month what shall I do to prevent it and what must be the food suitable for me.
Mesotherapy literally translates to “treatment of the meso” - the layer of skin with fat and subcutaneous tissue. The mesoderm is the target layer here, into which natural substances, tested chemicals, vitamins, and other agents are injected to treat conditions like cellulite, fat accumulation, and ageing effects of the skin.
The procedure involves the injection of safe, tested and approved substances for benefit of the skin. Mesotherapy has been in use for a long time in Europe, though it is gained popularity over the last couple of decades now. Mesotherapy is used for -
- Weight reduction
- Cellulite removal
- Anti-ageing treatments for wrinkles and dark spots
- Acne scar removal
- Stretch marks
- Facial rejuvenation
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid contour)
Here is a list of benefits -
- There is no invasion into the cellular layer, unlike in laser or liposuction.
- There is no scarring with mesotherapy, unlike with liposuction.
- It is done as an outpatient process, and the patient can walk out after the procedure.
- No sedation is required with mesotherapy.
Comparison with other options:
- In comparison to liposuction which does not treat cellulite but makes it more prominent, mesotherapy treats cellulite directly. The result of the therapy is smoother skin and reduced fat in selected areas. The removed fat tissue is flushed out from the body, and does not appear anywhere else, as is the case with liposuction.
- When used for anti-ageing effects, vitamins, collagen, and elastin are used. The head, neck, and face areas are usually treated, and the skin begins to appear younger in about a week’s time.
- For people seeking weight loss, Mesotherapy helps break down existing fat and also helps break down love handles, double chin, and other visible fat lumps. This helps in almost immediate weight loss. Added with skin contouring, there is no loose skin left behind either.
What to expect during the sessions?
- After a detailed history, pre-treatment pictures are taken.
- The doctor identifies what chemicals need to be injected, and allergy testing is done for these. Two areas are injected with small quantities and watched for a day to see if there is any reaction.
- Once it is deemed safe, further injections are given the next day.
- Topical anesthesia is usually not required.
- Results will be evident after a couple of days and will continue to be more evident..
- Repeat sessions may be required for some people, depending on the severity of the condition and the response of the person.
- There could be minor effects like bruising and pain, which disappear within a couple of days.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!