Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya Lakshmi MYour feedback matters!
What are the possible effects and side effects if one consuming the following dose combined of 15 drops twice a day for a period of 2.5 years Cistus Canadensis 1m HECLA LAVA 1m Conium 30.
I am 23 getting pregnant this is my 9 month continued. How I know that pain for delivery? every time I feel pain on my stomach.
Hi I eat now mifegest is it safe for me. My doctor told me that 1big tablet on one day 2 tablets on next day but orally Another 2 tablets can be through vaginal Is it important to take last two tablets vaginally. Can I take them oral or not.
Hi. I got periods on 1st april and I went on unsafe sex on 29 april. Was it safe. And still now I have not got periods.
My fiancee is suffering from Endometriosis and is currently under taking ayurvedic medicines. I want a clear understanding of her health, how can she improve. Docs from chennai city preferred.
I am a 39 yr. Old female. Ever since my first delivery in 2002, I have constant headaches, the frequency and intensity of which has increased over the years. Now, it is a fully developed and diagnosed migraine. Earlier, I could get relieved from the pain after taking one pain-killer. Now, during an attack I have to take pain killers every 4-6 hrs for at least 3-4 times to get relief from the pain. Pl. Advise.
I am trying to conceive but can't and from sometimes I feel very uneasy tired every time and my period is also irregular please tell me what is my problem?
We have often noticed outgrowth around the neck in a lot of people. The neck lumps are of varying sizes. While some may be unduly large in size, others range from being moderate to miniscule. Usually, neck lumps do not bode any cancerous development and are benign in most cases. However, certain specific types of neck lumps can often bode serious health impairments. A lot of the neck lumps are painless and do not cause any discomfort to the patient. However, these lumps must not go unattended in either case. Especially if they are cancerous, a speedy detection is expedient to arrest any further damage. The neck lumps stem from a lot reasons.
Some of the most common causes are enlisted below:
- Swollen Lymph nodes: Lymph nodes are spread all over your body. They are often susceptible to infections caused by germ attacks. Infection causing bacteria or viruses often result in the enlargement or swelling in the lymph nodes. This manifests itself as neck lumps, albeit sometimes. This could also arise out of allergic reactions to certain foreign substances.
- Cancer: While a neck lump may not necessarily mean a sign of cancer, some lumps could occur due to tumor formations, which unfortunately indicate a malignant growth. Radioscopy and biopsy are the usual techniques through which the malignancy of the tumors can be detected.
- Thyroid Disease: Some neck lumps occur due to an inflammation in the thyroid glands. On account of certain hormonal imbalances, hyroid glands may swell up leading to neck lumps.
- Mumps: Mumps is a contagious disease that is caused by a viral infection in the respiratory tract. As a consequence, the salivary glands may swell up causing neck lumps. Mumps are very common in children.
- Tumour in the salivary glands: Another common cause of neck lumps are tumours in the salivary glands. On account of a variety of external as well as internal reasons, there may be an abnormal growth in our salivary glands. This leads to lumps in the neck.
The earliest signs of neck lumps should goad you to consult a doctor. While it may not be of alarming nature, to avert any major ailment, it is worthwhile to be cautious beforehand.
Hi, I am 6 weeks of pregnant and this is my 2nd pregnancy. I have small abdominal pain and I did not feel this pain in first time pregnancy. Is it leads to any miscarriage of pregnancy? I feel so much of tension because before this pregnancy miscarriage is done in my 4 the month. Please help me regarding this.
I had sex on 5th Dec 2016 then I had pill unwanted 72 on 6th Dec 2016. My periods starting date was 9th Dec 2016 but it's still delayed. This was my first time I had sex and had pill.
Anal sex using condom can leads to a girl pregnant what is the safe time to do anal sex answer please reply as soon as possible.
The three main kinds of condoms -- latex, polyurethane, and animal skin (lambskin) -- all help prevent pregnancy. But protection from disease is another story.
Organic or animal-skin condoms are often made from the intestinal lining of sheep. These won’t prevent sexually transmitted infections. Viruses can get through tiny holes in them, even though sperm can’t.
Latex condoms are the most popular and usually the most inexpensive. Polyurethane condoms are good for people with latex allergies. They are thinner but tend to feel looser.