Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya LakshmiYour feedback matters!
My father is having problem of stress from few months and he is taking patanjali ashwagandha powder from last 2 months and still Continues. He is having relief from stress. Does long term use of Ashwagandha is ok? Are there any side effects if taken for a long duration? Co morbidities: Frequent urination. We have done all test of urine and all are normal. Please Guide us Thanks.
Dear Sir I have a problem I am suffering from headache from last two months so kindly suggest me what to do sir please.
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent, or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasm can occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centres offer a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
Why am I bleeding black. For the first time this is happening to me. I am also facing body pains, stomach pain and all.
Sir my son is 1 and a half yeqr old n wat ever we gives him no matter milk or solid food he does d vomiting immediately we have consulted few docs but at last we have been told that we have to go for his barrium testing,my doc told that if his intestine is curved den we have to go for an surgery..plz suggest me wat to do
I m 21 boy I m having white patches on my lips nd on shoulder slightly patches are there no leukoderma nd all it has recently grown on my left side on lips nd on right side suggest me best remedies thnk you my no is 9762175854.
Hlw. I am a girl of 19 yrs. But I seem to b a grl of 12 years and even my height is 5 ft. So I can that my growth is very less. please help me to increase my overall growth and be a normal girl of 19 yrs. I am jst fed up of people taunting me. please help. I feel like dying. please help me.
Doctor suggested me to use it. And he gave vitamin tablet with it. And said that I would use it for 6th month. What can I do. I am totally depress. And tensed and one point is my mother have same type of hairloss pattern. Is it hereditary hairloss.
Hair loss is bothering me for the past one year I am asking for a permanent solution of the problem? Please advise.
My age 25 my height 5 my weight 60 above please tell me weight loose and decrease the size of my breast.
Form past 2 weeks my vagina has become very itchy and dry n has heavy white thick discharge. My last periods were on 23rd of feb still I haven't got it.
My brain is too slow in reading the situation. I have low self confidence even though am an engineer. I show less emotion. And overthink about the situation. I love making friends, but I just follow what they are saying. I have no opinion no hobbies of my own. I decide to do one activity and quickly forget what I thought. I prefer to be alone after some time. I try to improve myself but often gets lost in thoughts. I do well in exams that's my only positive. Now I feel there needs to be someone to always tell me what to do. I don't like my voice. Is there something wrong with me? Suggest remedies.
Colorectal surgery deals with the disorders of the rectum, anus and colon. Another name of colon is ‘large intestine’. These three body parts form the last stages of the digestive process. When the human waste passes through the colon, its salt and water are extracted before it exits the body as human excreta.
Common Colorectal disorders are:-
- Anorectal Abscess
- Anal fistula
- Anal fissure
- Rectal Prolapse
- Surgical Constipation
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Pruritus Ani
All these diseases are:
- Cause of significant patient discomfort & disability
- Major effect on overall quality of life
- Both men and women are equally affected
- Symptoms increase with age
Important Clinical Features of Anorectal Diseases are:
Bowel habits after colorectal surgery
Many patients report cases of diarrhoea, leakage of stool or gas, urgency to use the toilet and a feeling of insufficient evacuation of faeces. Relax; these conditions are not going to last forever. Your rectum and anus are adjusting to new conditions after this surgery. These organs may take six to twelve months to adjust to new bowel habits.
Is there a need to take a laxative or stool softener?
There is no need to take laxatives after a colorectal surgery. Drink lots of water to make your stool softer and easy to pass. If there is a water deficiency in your body, then it may lead to your faeces becoming hard. In that case, take milk of magnesium, colace etc.
Activities post surgery
You can continue with your normal schedule after this surgical procedure. Carry on running, jogging, exercising, climbing up the stairs etc. even after your surgery. Gastroenterologists recommend that patients should desist from lifting loads weighing more than 10 pounds so that there are no post surgery complications.
Diet after colorectal surgery
Avoid spicy and heavy to digest meals after your surgery. Once the intestines begin working normally, you can continue having your spicy food. Chew your food well to aid its digestion.
Returning to work after colorectal surgery
Most people are back to their work after taking a break of 2-5 days. If the surgery is pretty detailed, you may have to take a break of up to a month. Patients undergoing laparoscopic surgery may have to take a rest of 2- 4 weeks before they report back to work. Take it easy before slipping into your regular schedule. If working hurts after your surgery, don’t do it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.