Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijaya Lakshmi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya LakshmiYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from lot of mental issues such as: 1. Anxiety 2. Depression 3. Thinking too much about little things 4. Get angry on little things 5. Loss of concentration in studies 6. Forget what I study 7. I loved the girl but she did not accept my proposal and therefore I am unable to forget her. She always come in my mind 8. How to increase confidence while talking with people. Please provide me the answer.
How often should I visit you for checkups in order to stay as healthy as possible and avoid diabetic complications?
Hello Dr. mera bby bhut thin h or weak vi please btaiye kya food use de Jo strong ho .avi 3 month ho RHA h by ka please help me Dr.
I have 8 year child boy. He going to toilet 5 time per day. When he have some food suddenly he have motion doctor dyjest he nahi hota bacha ku what to do doctor tell me plz.
Sir, my age is 55. Sir, sometimes in a day, my some body parts or some area of my body feels chiller than the remaining body. Like some body area near shoulder, sometimes the temperature of that area is less than the remaining body. Thus cool effect makes body area to contract and that cause me difficulty. I have consulted the private hospital, they had took many tests like blood, urine even MRI. Still they were unable to tell the reason of this thing. Please help me in this issue as soon as possible.
My wife is 46 years old .we have two children one is 13 years and the other girl is 11 years old. She has not got her periods as yet but she has the same symptoms when she was pregnant for the two other children. We had taken the urine and blood test but it is negative.
Hello doctor I want to ask on last month on the date of my period I'm noticing some brown discharge which is not period I didn't use pads at that time every time I go to washroom I notice that discharge this happens for almost seven days after that today when I used washroom I noticed some blood which is not period.
Dear sir/mam my age 29 year old and I have a big problem to hair fall and loss colors same part, s to changing in white and it, s very lite hair and not grow fast what can I do help me.
I am 60 years old. After some teeth extraction I am suffering from septic inside the bone. The wound persist. I have taken some antibiotics like Azee250, Taxim o but wound is not healing. I am not diabetic patient. I am suffering from acidity hyper sensitive colon. After consuming antibiotics I am always having problem of Loose motions and abdominal pain & related problems. Which antibiotics will be suitable for me to get healing of septic wounds?
I am a patient of hemoptysis which I generally suppress by eating trenaxa 500, I have an external gland in my lungs (history of 5 years) which causes hemoptysis. It was advised by the doctor that the same is not major I can go with it until its necessary as the blood amount is a half a cup to a cup which may heal by itself with time. So I avoid going to doctor whenever it happened and usually eat trenaxa for a week and do yoga for lungs and that helps me in healing process. But now its been nearly a week and hemoptysis occurred 3-4 times in a row in 6 days usually when I lay down on bed after doing continuous work for some hours. I can continue with trenaxa to suppress it and yoga for healing but I do not know what are the side effects of supessing it (like clots formation in lungs etc. Also doctor told me that if next time it occur he will do some bronchial embolization or something to treat it but I avoid that situation in the fear that what happens to me after that surgery and if I can heal it myself then I should. Please tell me if I am doing right, side effects of what I am doing and what will happen (what I will be like) if I go for the embolization thing? I will be really grateful if you help me with this as I am currently suffering from spitting of blood.
Sometimes I suffer from short term memory loss so what should I do. I just want to improve my memory power.
Excessive secretion of stomach acids brings about the problem of acidity with heartburn and dyspepsia being its common symptoms. There are foods as well as home remedies that can help you to get rid of this problem. Some of them are:
1. Bananas - Being an excellent source of potassium, this fruit helps to keep acid production in balance. Moreover, certain elements in bananas aid in increasing the production of stomach mucus that helps to protect the organ from adverse effects of excessive acid production. Even its high fiber content promotes digestion, preventing the occurrence of acidity once again.
2. Ginger - Consuming ginger can help to bring about a significant improvement in digestion, superior absorption as well as proper assimilation of important nutrients. This root is helpful in protecting your body from stomach ulcers by enabling mucus production, thereby decreasing the negative effects of acid on the stomach.
3. Melons - Melons are also extremely good for fighting acidity. They have a pH of 6.1 and can be had as whole or as fruit juice. Whether it is watermelons or honeydew, these are refreshing fruits filled with nutrients. Each bite of a watermelon, for instance, contains high levels of Vitamins A, C, and B6, amino acids, antioxidants and lycopene as well as potassium.
4. Mint leaves - Even mint leaves are helpful in slowing down the acid buildup in the stomach while improving digestion. Its cooling effect can help to cut down the pain as well as burning sensation associated with acid reflux.
In addition to having these foods, there are certain home remedies that you can try for fighting acidity:
- It's wise to have your last meal about 2-3 hours before your bedtime to allow time for digestion of the food matter.
- You should always have your meals at regular fixed intervals. Keeping too wide a gap between meals can cause you to suffer from acidity.
- To curb instances of acidity, it's best to avoid spicy foods and caffeinated beverages.
- Having a glass of lukewarm water daily can also help in combating acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I am 24 years male.& I am very slim, my weight is 47 kg. Please tell me how to be fatty (increase weight) and be healthy,
Sir I have inferiority problems I am not comfortable in groups even though among unknown people. Coming to females (last week I was travelling in train ,there are girls around my berth in train 4 girls of my age almost. suddenly I am fully uneasy started sweating heavily, even though they give attention or not. How to be confident and how to overcome such situations. Even if some girl interest in me come and talk also I am unable to move freely. I just forget things wen they are close. And I sweat heavily. Im 22 years old. Help me.
How can I control hairfall. I am loosing my hairs at sides above temple. Wt I hav to do to control it?
While having sex in the bedroom certainly is pleasurable, many couples like to vary their routine and find new places for providing entertainment for an erect penis. In a recent survey, some familiar alternative locations scored high on the list of places couples have had sex - the shower (92%), the sofa (86%), etc. But a surprising number of people have satisfied their needs in a greenhouse - 37%. As this is apparently a fairly popular place to exercise an erect penis, it's important that guys think about penis health and other factors before snuggling down among the greenery.
The greenhouse effect
In some ways, it's easy to see why sex in a greenhouse would be appealing. After all, it's already hot and steamy inside a plant nursery, and the air is filled with oxygen that gets the blood rushing. Assuming a man has access to a private greenhouse (it's very risky to have sex in a commercial greenhouse), it could be an invigorating experience.
However, it's good to be prepared. Here are a number of things to consider:
1. The heat. Sure, it's sultry and steamy, and on the surface that's attractive. But most guys work up a good sweat already during intercourse. In the greenhouse, be prepared for the trickle of sweat to be more like a river, possibly getting in the eyes and requiring some maneuvering to wipe it away. (Keep a towel or handkerchief nearby.) The sweat will likely increase the likelihood of penis odor post-sex as well. And if couples engage while mostly clothed rather than naked, the sweat will add odor and dampness to a guy's garments. Finally, men with issues like high blood pressure may need to take care with getting overheated in a greenhouse.
2. The plants. The idea of having sex right in the midst of a beautiful array of plants is appealing. And many people may want to bed down right among some of those plants. But before doing so, make sure that such an activity isn't going to affect that erect penis. Penis skin can be very sensitive, and pollen or various plant excretions may cause a rash or other allergic reaction to develop.
3. The chemicals. Unless the plants in a greenhouse are being grown in a 100% organic manner, chances are there are a number of chemicals around the place that could be considered hazardous. (And even organic growing uses ingredients which, while natural, are not necessarily friendly to the penis.) Pesticides, herbicides and acids are often used to handle "enemies" of the plants, and even fertilizer contains ingredients that can cause an allergic reaction in a penis - or in other parts of the body. For example, inhaling some of the gases created by these chemicals over an extended period of time can be damaging. For those engaging in sex in a greenhouse, be careful to keep chemicals off the erect penis, the balls, the vagina, and all exposed skin.
A guy sporting an erect penis in a greenhouse may engage in some friendly fornication with a partner, if he's careful. He'll be better prepared if the penis is already in prime health, and to achieve that, regular use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can be helpful. Healthy penis skin will be somewhat more resistant to rashing and chafing, so using a crème that moisturizes the penis skin through hydrating agents like Shea butter and vitamin E is highly encouraged. A crème with a potent antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid provides extra penis skin protection. By attacking free radicals, a good antioxidant minimizes the chance of oxidative damage that can weaken and age the skin.