Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya LakshmiYour feedback matters!
My friend had unprotected sex with his gf. She took pill even though she didn't get his mensis. She did pregnancy test the result is positive. Wat should we do now?
From which day after my periods should I have sex so as there is no chance of being pregnant. And also tell me that when should I do not have sex. according to my periods cycle. I am not sure about this topic that on which day after my periods I am eligible to have sex which is not unsafe for me. Please help .
I am 26 years old and I was in a relationship not now. And my problem is that my breast is getting so much loose and my nipples has so much cracks and so small. I am tensed about my future bcoz l m getting marry soon please suggest me something.
Hi, irregular periods, before on april month periods come after 33 days, on march I was waiting fro period come after 29 days but it came after 32 days and this month I calculated 2 dates after 29 and after 33 days but period not came till now, I was feeling mild cram on belly button and down of belly button means lower abdomen but it comes and go type, white milky discharge also coming, before 2 days feeling fatigue, dizziness and shortness of breath and feeling sleepy all the time but now only fatigue and belly button and lower abdomen cramp which comes and go, what to do now, is this sign of pregnancy or just PMS, my expected period date was 16th May according to 33 days cycle, what to do, Another question is I was feeling pain from last 3 months on my lower back which goes till left butts and left calf when I take rest and pain goes all part pain also goes why this happen, please help me with both tbe question. According to irregular periods we have to do intercourse every other day for better results but we bore and leave some days and thats why this problem comes, Doctor told me try for 6 months then if no positive results come then I give you fertility medicine which is taking from 2nd or 3rd day of cycle. By this process how much chances of conceiving is their.
Hello sir/madam, i'm recently married. Yesterday it was my 5th day of the period and I have intercourse with my husband does it leads to pregnancy and i'm not ready to become pregnant right now? can I use ipill emergency contraceptive pill to avoid this pregnancy? tell me any precautions to be taken so that to avoid such situations again and again?
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.