Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya LakshmiYour feedback matters!
I am 27 and breast growth is not proper. I want to know if there can be hormonal imbalance and whom should I consult for the same. Can Ayurvedic medicines help in increasing the same? Please reply at your earliest.
She takes unwanted 72 within 24 hrs of accidental intercourse. But it's 36th day and she didn't get her period. (Generally it takes 30 or more days in case of her). What should we do please suggest doctor. She is tensed.
I am 50 years old female diagnosed with cervicitis in ultrasound scan. My mother 74 yrs of age was diagnosed with ovarian adenexa mass and was operated and without chemo on tomaxifen leading normal life. Do I hv any chance of having cancer in life as I have heard it is in genes,
Am in pregnancy plane My cycle is 28 days My last period date is 12august Today I have White discharge My question is Am I pregnant This White discharge is happening for my pregnancy? Can I have intercourse?
I am 16 years old girl and I am suffering from leukorrhea but last three month it start to pain from navel to pee door, and all symptoms like normal leukorrhea. Is it a big problem please help.
Hi I am 26 years old and I have PCOS and thyroid issue and Last month I has my period on 11 sep and I started taking the ova shield from 30 Sep and this month I have not got my period till now and I have not taken the pregnancy test. Will this ova shield work or what should I do now?
If a girl after sex gets 1 time bleeding for 3 days and after 1 month got again bleeding for 2 days and both bleeding is like a period. Can she will be pregnant or not?
A problem pertaining to the storage function of the bladder that results in bouts of sudden, often uncontrollable urge to urinate is referred to as an overactive bladder. This condition which is marked by unconditioned or involuntary loss of urine can sometimes be quite difficult to stop. People who experience such a condition often feel humiliated and as such tend to limit their social and work life. Despite such, only a few are conscious that a brief evaluation can help them manage and overcome an overactive bladder.
Mechanism of Urination
During urination, the urine proceeds from the bladder and flows into the urethra which is located at the tip of the penis in men and above the vagina in women. As the bladder fills, the nerve signals in the brain prompts urination by coordinating the relaxation and contraction of the urinary sphincter muscles.
Causes and Symptoms of an Overactive Bladder
Primarily caused due to involuntary contraction and relaxation of sphincter muscles, several conditions can lead to overactive bladder.
Some of them are:
1. Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's and other neurological disorders
2. Poor kidney function due to diabetes
3. Medications that lead to increased production of urine
4. Bladder abnormalities like tumors or stones
6. Excessive consumption of caffeine or alcohol
Some of the common signs of an overactive bladder are:
1. Bouts of sudden, uncontrollable urge to urinate
2. Awakening at night frequently to urinate
3. Urinating more than eight times a day
The risk of an overactive bladder gradually increases with age. Conditions, such as diabetes and an enlarged prostate results in the increased likelihood of an overactive bladder. People who have previously faced strokes and heart attacks experience cognitive decline, which often times lead to the development of an overactive bladder.
Urinary incontinence as well as a host of associated factors can be detrimental to your life. Emotional distress, interrupted sleep cycles and depression are some of the observed complications of this condition.
Thus if you experience or entertain suspicion of an overactive bladder, you should consider visiting a general physician who might refer you to a specialist, if need be.
I have 48 th day I done pregnancy test its negative, I have pcos, irregular periods, I hve no diabetics and thyroid, I want to conceive.
I did a pregnancy test which was negative. But my periods are very late. Is this normal? It's late by 11 days. What to do?
Hello doctor My wife is 32 weeks pregnant and has swelling on face and foot. Also has varicose veins. Is it normal or might face complications How to treat.
I have question related to pregnancy. What are the chances of pregnancy one don't use safety like condom during sexual intercourse, and ejaculate outside female reproductive part. And is 72 hour pills work after doing above things?
A stem cell facelift includes face grafting. It is used for removing the unwanted and extra fat from an area of the body and then transfers it to the face. The fat in our body contains naturally regenerative cells. These also include blood vessel producing cells, adult stem cells and growth-secreting cells. With this facelift, the person’s own cells are infused into their superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SMAS) as well as under the facial muscles. When these meet with the aged facial tissues, they generate new and healthy tissues that give you rejuvenated skin.
Here is how this treatment is a great procedure:
- Eliminates Loose Skin: This procedure tends to reposition the patient’s tissues by adding volume and stretching skin..
- A Better Body Contour: This procedure starts with a gentle liposuction technique. It removes the unwanted fat from different parts of the body. However, the procedure only targets the stubborn fat that cannot be burnt. This is usually present in the belly, abdomen, hips or thighs. This helps the body in both ways and makes the body appear more slender.
- A More Volumized Skin: The fat that is injected, pumps the skin, making it look more youthful. It fills the hollow areas and rejuvenates the wrinkles and fat lines, giving your skin a more youthful and smooth appearance.
- Natural Looking Results: The treatment does not make a person’s face look artificial or out of place. It only remodels it in a natural way. The previous surgical techniques used to cut the skin, pull it tight ,therefore it used to appear artificial and plastic-like. With the stem cell facelift, a lot of volumes is added to the skin however, it fits the hollow areas and the wrinkles are smoothened but the skin is not pulled as tightly as before. It makes your skin look youthful and plump.
- Less Bruising and Faster Recovery: The conventional facelift methods use scissors and scalpels and it can cause a lot of bruising and bleeding. This stem cell treatment, however, uses an electric knife and it stops the bleeding and cuts. It also helps in a faster recovery.
- Customized Treatment: Unlike the conventional methods, this treatment can be customized according to a patient’s need and medical history. Only the areas they need should be rejuvenated, are treated.
A stem cell facelift is obviously better than other facelifts. However, surgeons these days only operate on specific cases where it is genuinely required and not just for simple beautification reasons the same. Procedures like this might cause a lot of money hence; the requirements should be taken into account accordingly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
I had my periods on 17th feb to 21st feb. But after 2 days of periods my breast are becoming very tender, sore and heavier. I'm feeling little abdominal cramps too? Is this normal? Am I pregnant?(M preparing for pregnancy)
- Eating jackfruit puts an extra calories and extra weight.
- If there is such question in your mind then you should clear your doubt because eating jackfruit is much healthy.
- The flesh of fruit and even its seeds tends to be delicious and healthy.
- They are rich source of nutrients that are required to maintain healthy skin and even cardiovascular system.
- Jackfruit is rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin b6 content in jackfruit fulfills about 25% of our daily requirement.
- The fat content of jackfruit is very low at just about 0.64 grams.
- Though water is not a nutrient, it is important to mention that jackfruit is made up 80% of water.
- Jackfruit contains a high amount of carbohydrate and calorie that provides energy instantly.
- It is rich in antioxidants that protect from cancer, aging and degenerative disease.
- Due to rich antioxidants, it is good for eyesight and protect from conditions like cataract and macular degeneration.
- It is a good source of potassium that maintains fluid and electrolyte level in balance. Also, it improves bone and skin health.