Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya AnandYour feedback matters!
I have sport cleaned I have big pimples on my back. I have removed it use many medicine but not response better pls tell me treatment my pimples.
I work for an IT firm, hence most of the time I'm in front of computer screen. I sleep for at least 7 hrs. But if I don't drink tea in morning I get headaches by afternoon. Can I consider tea as a trigger for headache or is it working with computer cause of headaches?
I have black sports as wall as pimples on my back I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do.
I have suffer baldness side area and front area of head. I have use minoxidil 5% and finasteride with doctor prescription but does not cure so what should I do?
I do running daily, but now I stopped running because I am felling pain in my knee of right leg for last 1 month . There is no pain in knee of left leg. I don't feel any pain while walking and bending my right leg. I feel pain when I do running ,stretching and making pressure on it. I have to go for my sports after 1 month where I have to do running also. Sir or mam please help me how can I cure it within 1 month. I just have 1 month to cure it ! What should I do ? What diet should I take? I am worrying about it ! Is it permanent? Or can be cure ?
Hi, My hands tremble sometimes. Is it because of weakness or is it because of some disease? Please help.
Hi I am 35 years old and have been diagnosed with diabetes and thyroid and high cholesterol levels. I have been taking a clove of garlic every morning since one month. This has reduced my cholesterol levels from 203 to 191. But still my triglycerides are on a high level of 391. My sugar levels are 134/172. TSH level is 12.63. My lever function test shows AST (SGOT) as 43 and ALT (SGPT) as 89. Does this high level of AST and ALT indicate some liver disease?
I have headache from last few days. I tried medicines but I haven't got good results. What should I do?
I am 24 yes old. I am suffering from headache, very high at morning getting from the bed. Plss suggest me the type of headache.
As the famous quote says, 'prevention is better than cure', let us take you through some preventive measures to keep you and your loved ones away from the dreadful brain stroke. Brain stroke occurs due to an interruption in the regular blood flow to the brain or bursting of a blood vessel or due to the bursting of blocked artery, which reduces the supply of oxygen and nutrients, leading the brain cells to die.
Top 8 things that will reduce the likelihood of having a brain stroke:
- Eat well: Having good eating habits are not just good for a healthy outlook of the body, but also benefits the body in many other ways. Eating a plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, fibre rich diet, reducing salt and fat content can prevent stroke.
- Stay Active: Regular exercising not just makes you feel and look good, but also reduces the odds of developing a brain stroke. Exercising regularly or keeping the physical activities regularly will keep you away from suffering a stroke. Pick any physical activity, but do work out to stay away from the brain stroke.
- Say no to Smoking and drugs: Yes! The more you smoke, the more are the chances of you of suffering the deadly brain stroke.
- Control your blood pressure: Normal range varies with age of patient. Regular check-up of blood pressure is advisable to control the chances of suffering a stroke as high blood pressure can result into damage of arteries, which causes brain stroke.
- Drink in limits: Limit the amount of alcohol you consume, as alcohol increases the blood pressure, which is one of the main reasons behind the stroke. The high amount of alcohol can increase the blood pressure to a higher level very quickly. Consulting a doctor is the best option in case you are not able to control your alcohol intake.
- Cholesterol: People suffering from high cholesterol are at higher risk of strokes as the cholesterol can travel to the arteries in the body making the arteries narrow and the body more prone to suffer a stroke. Choosing healthy lifestyle helps in reducing the cholesterol level.
- Diabetes: High level of diabetes is one of the most prominent reasons behind stroke. One should get his diabetes level checked and keep it under control since the arteries might get blocked because of fatty deposits because of higher sugar levels.
- Depression/Stress: Any kind of depression or stress, generally leads to avoidance of all or some of the points discussed above and hence becomes a reason for an unhealthy body, which is more prone to strokes. Consultation with a doctor and/or psychiatrist is advisable in case a person if suffering from depression.
Improving your health and taking charge of your life should be the top most priority and should never be ignored. Regular health checkups can pick these diseases early and are encouraged. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.
Acne scarring need not necessarily be of one type. The more severe scarring on the skin is usually known as an 'ice pick'. These scars are jagged and shallow or deep like ice pick stabs. They occur as a result of deep tissue loss from deep, nodular acne.
1. Follicular Macular Atrophy
They are small, soft and white lesions which look like tiny whiteheads just under the surface of your skin. They tend to appear on your chest and back.
2. Atrophic Macules
These are soft and sometimes wrinkled and can also turn blue in appearance because of blood vessels which lie directly under the scar.
3. Soft scars
They have sloping or rolling edges that seem to merge with your normal skin. They are most often circular, linear or small.
4. Depressed Fibrotic scars
These scars are steep, large and sharp. Ice pick scars over time can also develop to be depressed fibrotic scars.
I have pimpilluls for face please give me tablets and that pimples is red in colors how to remove it I can not under stand it please help he.
Take Anacardium Oriental 30