Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Vasavi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay VasaviYour feedback matters!
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
1. Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
2. Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
1. Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
2. Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
4. IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother.
I did sex on the first day of my period without protection .i used 5 prega news to test pregnancy but all result was negative I used one prega news 4 days before. Till now I am not having periods it is delayed by 9 days is there any chance of pregnancy. Plzz tell me what should I do. I am very tensed and stressed with this issue? please tell me. I also eat papaya early in the morning to avoid pregnancy if there is. And near my vagina there is itching problem also.
Had sex with sex worker with protection .Will just touching Her vagina & then touching my penis skin cause hiv .What are immediate precautions available to avoid any disease.
My baby is thalassemia major beta ,and we start chilraization name kefler now, but last night there some blood particle in urine, tell what wrong in it.
Before married I am suffering from pcod and bicornuate uterus problem now I am pregnant 5 month started what I diet I have to take and which is not and what I should precautions and what are the medicines I should take and small things which I should be careful.
Menopause is the medical term for the
end of a woman’s menstrual periods. It
is a natural part of aging, and occurs
when the ovaries stop making
hormones called estrogens. This causes
estrogen levels to drop, and leads to
the end of monthly menstual periods.
This usually happens between the ages
of 45 and 60, but it can happen earlier.
Menopause can also occur when the
ovaries are surgically removed or stop
functioning for any other reason.
Low estrogen levels are linked to some
uncomfortable symptoms in many
women. The most common and easy to
recognize symptom is hot flashes ÷
sudden intense waves of heat and
sweating. Some women find that these
hot flashes disrupt their sleep, and
others report mood changes. Other
symptoms may include irregular
periods, vaginal or urinary tract
infections, urinary incontinence
(leakage of urine or inability to control
urine flow), and inflammation of the
vagina. Because of the changes in the
urinary tract and vagina, some women
may have discomfort or pain during
sexual intercourse. Many women also
notice changes in their skin, digestive
tract, and hair during menopause.
The signs and symptoms of menopause
start appearing atleast one year before
your final period. These include:
Increased abdominal fat
Loss of breast fullness
homeopathic remedies may useful like
#Lachesis [Lach] ,cimcifug ,