Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Vasavi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay VasaviYour feedback matters!
Carrots are the healthiest go to snack it is rich in vitamin a in the form beta carotene which works against acne. Eat carrots along with a healthy diet to reduce acne faster
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 26 Jan and I am not sure whether my sperms have entered into her body. What should I do now? How to detect it? Any help would be appreciated.
Is it safe for a 17 year old girl to consume emergency contraceptive pills? If not, what are the side effects associated?
Hlo mam ,m 29.5 years old, married (8 mnth. M suffering from mild PCOD from last 2.5 month ,am taking three month medicine course for this Tab Oosure plus, Tab Aisa, Cap Fol 123 from last 2 month. My weight is 60.9 and hight 5" 2 .mam we want to conceive baby, sometime I have irregular periods from last 2 month, mam from 2 days m having pain in my left side overy, m really very tense about this it will be recover na mam, we will conceive baby na, plzzz reply mam. And many I drink milk in this problem.
Metabolic syndrome: Causes and symptoms
Metabolic syndrome refers to a group of conditions that occur together and increase your chances of developing stroke, diabetes, and heart problems. This set of conditions includes high blood sugar, abnormal levels of cholesterol, abdominal fat, and high blood pressure. More importantly, having just any one of these conditions doesn't mean that you suffer from this problem.
What really brings about this condition?
Experts are still not sure as to what causes the development of this condition; the causes and risk factors can be manifold.
Some of the causes can be,
1. Insulin resistance - A hormone produced by the pancreas in your body, insulin plays the vital role of helping your body to use the glucose as fuel. The problem of insulin resistance causes your body to produce more of this hormone so as to tackle the rising glucose levels in your body. Closely connected to excess belly fat, it causes the development of diabetes.
2. Overweight or obesity - Instances of obesity can also cause you to develop metabolic syndrome. More specifically, abdominal obesity can see your prospect increasingly significantly. It can bring about problems like insulin resistance and other associated conditions.
3. Abnormal hormone levels - Even the behavior of hormones can affect your chances of developing this health condition. For example, the hormonal disorder like PCOS can cause metabolic syndrome.
4. Unhealthy lifestyle - Having too much of processed foods without an adequate amount of physical activity can increase your prospects of developing metabolic syndrome. Eating a heart-healthy diet, which is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fish can help to curb this problem.
How to identify this health condition?
When it comes to symptoms, this group of disorders doesn't reveal any specific signs but symptoms associated with individual health conditions that make up this group. You can come across signs like an increased waistline, or symptoms associated with diabetes like increased urination, a thirsty feeling, blurred vision, and fatigue.
Nonetheless, you're said to suffer from this problem if you exhibit these characteristics:
- Abdominal obesity marked by waist size of over 40 inches in men and 35 inches in women
- Triglyceride levels of 150 and above
- Blood pressure levels of 130/85 and above
- Fasting blood sugar measuring 110 and above
- Good cholesterol levels less than 50 in women and 40 in men
Related Tip: Change Your Diet With Seasons for Better Health - Choose Right Foods
My friend is 21 years female and she is currently suffering from PCOD. Moreover increase in weight, facial growth, hair fall and stress are problems due to pcod. Please give valuable advice to cure pcod.
This is the success story of adopting an embryo which was frozen for 24 years.
Its no Less than a miracle but it also proves that THERE IS ALWAYS A HOPE
What we consider end may be a begining
Here via this platform we are sharing success story with our readers
The baby that was conceived just 18 months after its mother: Woman, 26, gives birth to baby girl from a donated embryo that was frozen for 24 YEARS - the longest ever Emma Wren, born on November 25 this year, was conceived in 1992 Her adoptive mother Tina Gibson, 26, was conceived in 1991 Tina married her husband Benjamin when she was 19 and he was 26 because he has cystic fibrosis (CF), a fatal disease with a life expectancy in the 30s Fertility is often an issue with CF so they decided they would adopt, and they fostered several children to prepare for itThen they heard they could adopt an embryo and have a pregnancy experience
The embryo was cryopreserved until March this year, making it 24 years frozen It is the longest time an embryo has been frozen, after one in Virginia which was frozen for 19 years and a few months Experts say this successful birth 'suggests the shelf life of an embryo could be infinite'
HOW DOES EMBRYO DONATION WORK?
- Couples who go through IVF tend to have extra embryos leftover, which are frozen and stored for later use. Eventually, when families decide they don't want any more children, they have to decide what to do with the leftover frozen embryos.
- IVF couples have a few options for their left over embryos:-
- donate the embryos to research
- thaw them and let them die
- keep them frozen donate them to a couple who can't conceive