Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Vasavi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay VasaviYour feedback matters!
My wife is 5 month pregnant , she is lately suffering from severe back pain and also there is swelling sign on my body, Can you please advise what care should be taken to avoid this at this juncture.
My wife today checked her pregnancy at home using pregnancy kits and its shows positive result. We don't want a baby now because we already have one. How to abort it at home.
Mam I have mentioned already that my last bleeding was on 23rd July immediately after the day having unprotected sex on 22nd July. However I am not sure whether it was my normal periods or withdrawal bleeding. The previous menstruation was on 16th of June.
I'm getting a lot of Painless lumps all over my belly arms and thighs. Please advise what is the best way to get these checked and reduced.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.
Hi. Mujhe cyst thi ovary me nd I have taken med krimson 35 at that time. Bt now cyst is ok as per ultrasound and I had stop taking medicine. THis is frst mnth after the medicine. BT I have not get my menses.
Hello doctor, I had my period from 1st of September to 4th of September and I have again got them today on 19th of September. Is it normal? I usually have a 30 day cycle.
Factors that determine the success of your IVF procedure
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a process wherein an egg is fertilized by a sperm in a laboratory dish to form the embryo (baby's first cell) which after growth in artificial medium in the lab is transferred into the uterus of women, In general, a blood sample is collected to determine whether you're pregnant or not about 10-14 days after the eggs are retrieved.
Coming to the success of the procedure, a number of factors are at play and these are:
- The age at which you get pregnant - A factor that plays a role in influencing your chances of experiencing success in your IVF procedure is the age at which you opt for this procedure. The lower your age, the chances that you may get pregnant and deliver a healthy child using your own eggs witness an increase. On the other hand, if you're aged 41 and above, or your egg reserve is very low donor eggs are the most preferred option as they help to increase your prospects of meeting a success.
- Lifestyle habits - Certain lifestyle factors can significantly affect your prospects of getting pregnant through this route. Smoking can reduce your prospect of success using this procedure by about 50%. It can cause you to have lesser number of eggs retrieved during the procedure while increasing instances of miscarriages. Likewise, obesity, alcohol use, consumption of excessive caffeine and drugs can adversely affect your chances of getting pregnant using IVF.
- Cause of Infertility - If your supply of eggs is normal, success rate using IVF is high. Women who suffer from the problem of endometriosis experience lesser chances of getting pregnant than women who have unexplained fertility.
- Reproductive history - IVF success rate chances are higher if you've delivered a baby previously using IVF.
- Embryo status - Embryos that are better developed with good grade stand a higher chance of experiencing success than less developed embryos. More importantly, not every embryo is able to survive the development process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My follicular scan report on 6th day shows as follows; Uterus: 5.3×3.4×3.3 Myometrium: normal Endometrium: 5mms 6th day ovaries: Ro 3.6×2.3,Lo 3.3×2.9 Pod: clear. Impression: pcod. Is this normal or abnormal level for getting pregnant.
I have read on internet that if some person is tested negative for HIV antibody test, means I.He is not infected with HIV, OR Ii.He is in window period, OR Iii.He will never develop antibody for HIV So, my worry is that even after HIV antibody test after window period, a person cannot be 100% sure that he is not infected with HIV because there is some possibilities that he may never develop antibodies against HIV. 1.Is there any further test to rule out this possibilities? 2.Even if a person infected with very small amount of virus, Is it possible that he develop antibody very late? 3.Is p24 antigen test work for HIV-2?
I am facing irregular menstrual cycle. Its the third mnth and I had no periods. I was having pcod but after the treatment everything was normal but after one yrr I am again facing all these problems. With the absence of menstrual cycle I have stomach pain nd headache on almost everyday frm one mnth.
Hello mam, my sister is 36 weeks 0 days pregnant now yesterday when she visited her doctor she has been informed by her doctor that she has mild urinary infection and she was suggested to use antibiotics for 5 days. Could you please suggest whether it is required for her to use antibiotics for mandatory or she can use general tips like drinking more water and eating citrus fruits since as she is approaching to her delivery. Could please provide us your valuable suggestions. Thanks in advance. Will the infection will have any impact on baby or herself.
After how many months women feel lower stomach pain in pregnancy? Is a women gets two times irregular period after sex can she will be pregnant?
I am 25 years old married women, I had a cyst removed in 2008, I want to know whether there would be any difficulty conceiving due to cyst removal.
I had sex with my girlfriend few days back on17th september, she just finished her period cycle two days back. We had protected sex and then she consume I-pill but her stomach is paining? Is there any chance of getting pregnant or side effects of pill?
In 2013 after giving birth to my son nurses suggested I should prevent by using petogen injection. So now I am almost two years and couple of months using it but early this year I stated to stop going to the clinic for my appointments. And I read on the INTERNET that the injection takes about 9 months to come out of the body, so my question is how true is that cause I have been having sex with my partner not using a condom and I used to be on my periods like before I had a child but this month its different cause I missed my periods. So what are the chances of me getting pregnant again.
I have issue with my periods. Since Dec 2016 I did not get my periods. Please provide me guidance ,is it a serious issue ,what further steps I need to take.
Sexual arousal, response and orgasm require messages to be sent between the brain and sexual organs, via the spinal cord.
If there is MS related nerve damage in the parts of the brain and spinal cord that are involved, men may have problems with erections and ejaculation.
What is sexual dysfunction?
Sexual dysfunction is any physical or psychological problem that prevents you or your partner from getting sexual satisfaction. Male sexual dysfunction is a common health problem affecting men of all ages, but is more common with increasing age. Treatment can often help men suffering from sexual dysfunction.
The main types of male sexual dysfunction are: