Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Shekar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay ShekarYour feedback matters!
My complexion, particularly has become dark gradually since last 5 yrs. I am 45 years old male. I smoke but not a regular smoker.
I completed my leprosy treatment and have 2 white spots on hand how to totally cure them it looks bad! Help!
Sir my face is cured from pimple but the pimple leaves black spot, how to remove them. please suggests me any kind of medical cream whose cost is less and effectively.
I am a 24-year-old girl. I have one lump in my left breast for over a year now. I got a mammography test done last year and it showed the lump was benign. But it is still there. What do I need to do to dissolve the lump? Please, advise.
A healthy skin can slow down the aging process and prevent skin problems. Diet and exercise are key factors that keep the skin healthy. A healthy skin also has aesthetic benefits apart from being disease resistant.
1. Regular exercise and Hydration: Regular cardio exercises such as jogging and swimming pump the blood that conveys nutrients and oxygen to the skin. Exercise causes loss of water in the body which needs to be replenished. Water keeps the skin healthy and prevents skin problems such as acne and dry skin.
2. Sun protection: Constant exposure to sun rays can cause a host of skin problems such as skin cancer, wrinkles and age spots. The main culprits are the ultraviolet rays of the sun which can cause damage to the skin when it is exposed. Using sunscreen and protective clothing can help protect the skin against UV rays.
3. Intake of antioxidants: Exposure to sun, pollution and other environmental factors give rise to free radicals in the skin. These free radicals damage cells in the skin by oxidation. Foods rich in antioxidants such as fruits and vegetables can limit the damage caused by free radicals.
4. Stress management: Stress can trigger skin sensitivity which causes it to be acne prone. Thus managing stress is beneficial for maintaining a healthy skin.
5. Smoking: Smoking narrows the blood vessels in the skin that deliver oxygen and nutrients. Hence, it should be avoided to stay clear of these problems.
6. Collagen supplements: These collagen supplements, especially in peptide form, considerably reduce wrinkles and will keep your skin firm and resilient.