Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. VijayYour feedback matters!
I have a disease In my right leg knee. Water is generating in my knee. I can't walk properly. I will pain. And I can't bend my knee also.
I am 55 years of age and I met with an accident one year back resulting fracture in my left hand elbow. Got operated in bhagat hospital by insurting steel needles in elbow. When the plaster was open the top portion of one needle came out. Again the surgery was done after some gap & they removed all the needles. After removal of the send plaster I have taken the physiotherapy as per doctor's advise but as of now I can move my left hand upto 90 degree only. Still I feel pain in my elbow when I straight or bend my elbow joint. Kindly advise what course of action I should take now. Your advise shall be highly appreciated. Regards
I am suffering from back pain for 1 month. I have tried every pain killer and cream but nothing work. What should I do?
Hi I am having back ache from a few weeks. There has been no change in my lifestyle apart from i now travel for 4 hours daily but without any backpacks. This sudden change is confusing as well as uncomfortable. Please Help.
I am suffering from disc herniation L5 S1. What should I do can it be reversed. Can I do the jogging again like I used to do. Right now I can not do any physical activity because of back ache.
I am 46 years old, Prasad. I have right leg knee joint problem like when I close and open it gives sound and sometimes light pain. How to prevent further deterioration of knee joint? For your kind information, wherever I go I used to walk about 4 kms a day, also my job involves accessing different floors in a building only by staircase, and no lift available. I have no personal vehicle and use public transport for commuting.
I suffering from back pain for 4-6 months. I consulted it on beginning and using a medical belt. Now I looking for Ayurveda treatment. So I need a suggestion.
I have facing back pain I am 22 year old. Working with IT sectors. And I am facing more hair fall so please give me quick remedies.
A bone fracture occurs when a strong external force is applied on the bones causing it to break. It is an extremely painful condition that results in days of immobility and rest.
There are several reasons which can result in bone fracture, some of them being:
- Injuries caused in sports: Any sport requires and demands extreme physical exertion and participation. Being involved in any sport therefore automatically increases your risk of incurring injuries. Bone ractures therefore are mostly reported during sports.
- Osteoporosis: Due to the deficiency of calcium, the bones of both men and women tend to get weak and more susceptible to fracture and breakage. It is one of the primary causes that lead to bone fracture.
- Osteomalacia: This also refers to a condition wherein the bones become weak and brittle. Much like osteoporosis, osteomalacia too significantly contributes to instances of bone fractures.
- Osteosarcoma: This is a rare form of bone cancer that most often develops either near the femur or near the shinbone. An instance of this form of bone cancer is most often found in children and weakens the bone, consequently leading to fractures.
Though there may be different causes of broken fractures, its symptoms remain similar. Some of them are:
- Swelling: One of the most common symptoms of bone fracture is perceptible swelling. If any of your bone is fractured, that particular part will be visibly swollen.
- Deformity: Bones give your body the shape it has, thereby, any fracture anywhere would inevitably manifest itself as a clear deformity of that particular part.
- Extreme pain: It goes without saying that a bone fracture would entail excruciating and extreme pain. This pain sharply increases with mobility thereby necessitating complete rest.
- Temporary loss of function: The part of the body where the bone is broken temporarily becomes dysfunctional. For instance, if the bone in your hand is broken, you will find it extremely difficult to move and do any work with it.
My father right arm is very paining from last 3 months. and I think diabetes is the reason. am i right.?
I am doing job at company I have to seat fr 8 hours continuously my back bone is paining too much please provide some solutions.
I am 55 years old male suffering from sprain/pain in my calf since almost one year please suggest remedy. My vit b12 is 140 and vit d3 is 20 and calcium is 8.2.
Research has shown that sitting for prolonged durations has many dangerous effects on our body in the long term.
1) On your back -
The problem: sitting for long hours can cause muscle aches and pains. It can also lead to abnormal bending of your spine which may make one more prone to have long term back pain.
The solution: keep your back straight and maintain proper posture.
2) On your weight -
The problem: according to a recent research, people who say they watch television frequently are 40 per cent less likely to exercise than non-tv watchers.
The solution: get up and get moving.
3) On your brain
The problem: researchers recently found that prolonged session of watching tv before going to bed makes it harder to fall asleep, reduces sleep, and makes one groggy the next day, even after clocking eight hours of sleep. The reason is that the blue light which the television emits, inhibits the release of melatonin, a hormone that helps you go to sleep.
The solution: limit your tv viewing to two hours after work.
4) On your lungs
The problem: among the many health hazards it causes, sitting for long hours can also shrink your lung capacity by a third, so you get less oxygen, which causes a decrease in mental focus the second you sit on the couch.
The solution: sit on a chair with a pillow behind your lower back. It is a position that helps open your lungs.
5) On your heart
The problem: An international study found out that on an average, every single hour of television watching after 25 reduces life expectancy by close to 22 minutes.
The solution: researchers have discovered little mortality risk for people who watch less than an hour a day. Pick a show that's a real brain numbing deal, so you're more likely to need time between episodes.