Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Laxmi KodatiYour feedback matters!
My wife is 28+. She wants to conceive. We tried last 2 months. But we have failed. She took folic acid for last 20 days. But al in vain. Her T3 T4 TSH values are also normal. Now what can we do? Is it natural or we have to go to the gynecologist?
Take meals on time
Take small and frequent meals
Drink atleast 10-12 glasses of water
Don't keep too much gap between meals
Eat all vegetables and fruits except papaya, pinepale
Eat handful of nuts everyday
Eat one green leafy vegetable (palak, methi) daily
Eat sprouted food 2-3 times a week
Eat fermented food like idli, dhokla, khaman twice in a week
Consume more of proteins in diet like dals andpulses, milk, soyabeans,
Take plenty of raw vegetables and fruits in salad formto avoid constipation
Avoid taking too much of caffeine in your diet.
Limit upto one cup of tea or coffee.
Do pregnancy exercises thrice in a week or walk at least 30 min daily
. Avoid outside food especially chinese which contains aginomotto
Avoid black salt which is present in chaat items like pani puri, bhel, papdi chaat.
Avoid junk food
Don't take more of spicy and oily food
Avoid all kinds of soft drinks or aerated water.
Take calcium and iron supplements daily.
Take proper rest 8-10 hrs sleep.
My friend Jyoti (21) is suffering from menstrual pain badly since her first period when she was 15. Her periods are normal in cycle and bleeding. Can it be eliminated? She takes anti spasmodic when pain occurs. Sometimes she vomits also. Please tell me the treatment in detail. What are the reasons of this pain?
I am late by 14 days of my period I had a ovulation strip at home, tried that and got 2 lines does this mean I am pregnant.
Hello doctor actually meri shadi feb 2017 mai hai or me & My Future husband abhi baby nhi chahete esliye hume first day pills ya use karnese koi prblm hoga kya .
I have over bleeding problem in periods time and legs pain also please suggest me whether I need to consult doctor or is there any exercises are sufficient.
Doctor I am 32 years old female and I am feeling some white discharge from my breast but I am not sure because some time I am feeling sometime not. I am unmarried woman. So what is this, it is weird for me, should I go to doctor. please give me suggestion.
My wife is pragnant with seven month. Baby waight 800 gm only at this time. How to gain baby weight and healthy.
I want to tone my tummy as after becoming a mummy I have developed a pouch becuse of 2 cyerian. I have 2 daughters aged 7 and 4.
M having redness in the vaginal region. I always feel wet and itchy dre! If I do fingering. Sometimes sensation reduce bt sometimes it bcme more itchy. Vulva are also enlarged. What to do?
Hello doctor, I am a 32 years old. My last period was on 8th Dec. And I had an unprotected sex with my bf on 9th. I took unwanted 72 on 10th Dec early morning. I had withdrawal bleeding on 17 th dec which lasted for 2 days. I had some health issues like low bp and mild fever during the next week after 18th dec. After that I again had protected sex using condom on 27 th Dec. And now till date I didn't have my periods. I am afraid as I don't want to get pregnant. please suggest what to do. U.
Hi Doctor. I am from UAE I came to India before a month. Sir I have already 2 kids & I don't want more kids but now I am pregnant of 1 month. I don't want this baby & I am totally a full fat women my weight is 98 I can't take this child & my health issue is very bad I can't take this baby. Please Dr. Help me out I can't handle this much of weight & this baby please reply the best answer. Thanking you.
Sex is an act that is supposed to leave you satisfied and happy, but sometimes that’s not the case. This can be due pain or discomfort, stress or low confidence levels. However, by adopting a few simple ways you can enjoy a healthier and a much more satisfying love-making session.
1. Talk between the sheets: This is very important. Your partner wouldn’t know what you’re in the mood of until and unless you tell them. Nobody can read minds. Know each other erogenous zones to know what turns your partner on. When your partner does something you like, or does something you don’t like, you should let them know in order to derive maximum pleasure during sex.
2. Make use of the correct lubricant: This is applicable for women: just as wetness is a part of sex, so is dryness no matter if you’re in the mood or not. Women hardly ever get the 20 minutes of foreplay they need to be properly lubricated before sex. Sometimes factors like childbirth, breastfeeding or menopause can aggravate this situation. So in such cases it is best to use a liquid lubricant that doesn’t cause allergy to you and your partner, and can make sex a smooth and pleasurable activity. Avoid baby oil or body lotions if you’re using a latex condom.
3. Check with your doctor for itching/ burning sensations: If you’re suffering from itching or burning sensations in your privates, then chances are you might be suffering from an infection. If it causes problem in your sex life, then a doctor should be immediately consulted. Sometimes it may just be an allergy to latex or a lubricant. In such cases try switching to a different type of condom and/or lubricant.
4. Explore different things together: A shift in position or a new sex activity can make sex highly enjoyable and exciting, adding that zing that was missing in your sex life. Indulge in role playing, sex toys or even light bondage if you like to spice things up in the bed. Also, keep shifting left, right, up and down in the same sex position to heighten pleasure.
5. Get enough sleep: Getting your fix of 8 hours of sleep is very important for a healthy love making session. Lack of sleep can leave you tired and not in the mood of any sort of sexual activity. It can even lower libido in men and in extreme cases it can lead to sexual dysfunction as well. So rest well to enjoy your private time with your partner.