Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Kumar ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years girl, I am carrying a baby with 8th month pregnancy. I am suffering with backache. How long do I face this problem?
I'm 25 years old. I've mild disk bulge in L4 and L5. Whether I can lead normal life or not? And it's curable completely or not? Pls tell me.
I am getting pain at each joint of my body Getting saviour pain after daily exercise Pls guide for good health Feeling heavy above neckside of body and feeling sleepy .eye sight is also getting poor.
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedics.
I feel pain in my heels when I walk after sitting for a long time. The pain goes when I walk or stand for a few minutes. What could be the reason? And how can I win over this problem? please suggest me.
Sir I'm working as a manager in sales department so daily I travelled around 60 kilometers by using bike. But last 2 months I'm suffering from back pain I'm using so many medicines homeopathy ayurveda medicines are also not a better result still I'm suffering from pain and not even standing also some time problematic please try to help if your in Hyderabad I will come and meet you.
My names is seema I have problem with joints pains I have taken many medicines what I should do now to get ride of this pains.
A #joint is where two or more bones come together, like the #knee, #hip, #elbow, or #shoulder. Joints can be damaged by many types of injuries or #diseases, including
1. #Arthritis - inflammation of a joint. It causes pain, stiffness, and swelling. Over time, the joint can become severely damaged.
2. #Bursitis - inflammation of a fluid-filled sac that cushions the joint.
3. #Dislocations - injuries that force the ends of the #bones out of position
Treatment of #JointProblems depends on the cause. If you have a #SportsInjury, treatment often begins with the RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation) method to relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed healing. Other possible treatments include pain relievers, keeping the injured area from moving, rehabilitation, and sometimes surgery. For arthritis, injuries, or other diseases, you may need joint replacement surgery to remove the damaged joint and put in a new one.
Dr. Sanjay Kapoor(Orthopedics & Joint Replacement Surgeon)