Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, Today my heart beat missing three to four time in 20 seconds. I feel some breathing problems that time and I feel like my heart jese aatak RHA ho. My echo , tmt are normal. And this problem is since last year And week me ek do bar hota hai aisa. Kya ye serious problem hai?
Actually I approached sex with my partner. But I didn't insert my penis in her vagina. But I tried to do it. But due to some reason I didn't inserted it. And I fear that my seminal fluid may enter her vagina because I kept it very close to her vagina. Which can result in pregnancy. Since her period is delayed since 7 days. Is there any chance of pregnancy.
Hi I am 26 years old I am facing problem with Beard in face as it is not growing properly kindly. Give some tips to grow long beard as even I am taking biotin tablet which is helping me to grow only other hairs like head.
I have head pain daily evening what can I do? Why this type of pain comes daily? Daily I had pain killer tablet.
I have a desk job from last 2 years and now my back pain started how can I reduce it? I have cervical pain as well. What medicine will help? Please help.
My mom suffering from kidney disease and her diabetes increased 350 how to control tht by medicins. My mom daily take 2 tablets of diabetes eurepa and one more.
I am 45 ears old I have hiper pigmentation on my face for last 15 years I did many treatment and use many creams but there was no use please suggest me remedies.
Hello doctor, I am 21 years old. I want to know that what are the symptoms of malaria? How can I prevent my family from this disease?
Iodine deficiency is a very common problem worldwide and is a major cause of thyroid disorders. The entire mechanism of how deficiency of iodine causes hypothyroidism is a complex explanation. So we will stick to layman terms and keep it simple. Deficiency of iodine causes a range of diseases which, altogether are termed as iodine deficiency diseases. When an individual does not receive enough iodine, the thyroid gland increases in size because the thyroid is unable to make enough hormones that are necessary for the body. This causes the development of a condition called goitre. Iodine deficiency in pregnant and lactating women is a serious concern because it is the most popular cause of preventable mental retardation.
There can be situations where a person might not be getting adequate iodine, but may not show any symptoms of iodine deficiency. The easiest way to know if a person has iodine deficiency is to get a urine test done or a blood test done to check the level of iodine in the body. Thyroid is a very important gland and is responsible for the following:
- Controlling the metabolic rate
- Boosting synthesis of proteins
- Regulating blood flow and heart rate
- Promoting brain development and linear growth in children
- Helping in normal reproductive functioning in adults
Here are the most common signs that can tell you that your thyroid is not functioning properly due to deficiency of iodine.
- You feel lethargic and tired most of the times and suffer from weakness constantly (due to reduced metabolic rates).
- You may start feeling cold, even when it is visibly warm for the others around you.
- You may have difficulty in concentrating and might have a poor memory (due to slowed down mental processes)
- You may experience unusual weight gain.
- You may become more prone to depressive periods.
- You may notice your skin becoming thick and puffy or your face becoming puffier than usual.
- You may suffer from hair loss.
- You may start having frequent problems of constipation.
- Your skin might feel really dry.
- You might feel your heart beating slower.
- Visible signs would include enlargement of the chin and neck area (caused due to enlargement of your thyroid gland).
With proper treatment and change in diet, iodine deficiency disorders can be prevented with ease. For a better diagnosis, you must consult an experienced medical practitioner and follow his suggestions for improving the iodine levels in your body.