Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from when I talk with my girlfriend like romance. My pennis out some liquid. Is this problem to my health or sex life. Can give me a suggestion for that what I do for stopping it.
Hii I am hcv+ and going to marry soon my would be wife well aware of it please suggest me wut all precautions planning needs to be taken to prevents and avoid transmission to my partner as well as our would be baby.
I am 18 years old Boy. I am not too much overweight but I am 86 kg right now And My Face looks normal but When I laugh It looks Too Much Ugly And My Body Shape looks too much Fat, Now I Passed my IT Diploma and Now I'll go to Engineering But After 8th Standard my Wright is Increasing day by Day Thank God Increase rate is too slow but After 8th I Gradually Stooped Playing outside, till 10th I used to Play Outside games Like Cricket, Running, Football, Kabaddi, Swimming, Even Gymnastics but Now It is Impossible to Do any of it I really want to go to Ground but Always I loose and Sweating is another Huge Problem When I go outside. My Face Becomes too much wet I Don't have any Breathing Problem or I Don't get Sweating by Running or Exercise but nowadays I can't go outside of AC or Fan for even a Single minute I want to be Strong Once again I used to Look Good and Healthy but Now I really Look Ugly and Weak I want to change it I want to make me Great again like I was I joined gym for 1 month but that was no use I did everything Yoga, Swimming and all But I can't even do that Once Even 2 kg Dumbbells make My Hand Pain I don't want this I want to be Strong Once again please And I got Hair loss Problem too yes I agree O ate lot of Bad food From. Street from Junk Food Pani Puri, Vada Paav, to Dominoes and Not a single work I feel that I lost everything And There is no way to be like before once again I even Hate My smile nowadays Because my eyes Looks So Small and Face too much big How I suppose to Be Great Once again? I really want to be like before as soon as possible what I suppose to do for make me Great again?
Sir, I am prasanth, from Andhra pradesh. I am getting too sleepy through out the day. And my eyes get stressed with my laptop. I do not know how to reduce this effect. I am getting slept through out the day. Even in the times of my college hours also. It is necessary to do work on my laptop. I can not reduce my work in laptop. Can you please suggest any remedy for this.
My baby is 6.500 kg and he is healthy baby can I give him pedicloryl for flight journey? He is 6 month old.
I am 21 years old male. I am suffering from lack of facial hair Beard and mustache are not growing well on my fase Please prefer some medicine for me.
I am very weak my weight was 50 and want to increase my weight and suggest me to improve my weight and what to eat to improve my weight.
Please let me know where can I get ashwagandha in bangalore and how much can be consumed daily for a women with TSH 8.6 and when is the best time to consume the same.
I am a 23 years old boy. I have a 4"(erect) penis.i want to increase the size of my penis, suggest some medicine which hv no side effects or some exercise to do. please help I am not feeling any interest in living such a useless life. And I can not afford costly treatment or medicines.
I am 72 male from yesterday i am having pain at back above buttocks, i can not turn. Bend forward orrest on back on bed, i feel better sitting on chair with back support. Please suggest what I should do?
I am losing hair quickly and I have tried all shampoos but no effect you. Can you suggestion me something in this?
I have pain in my whole abdomen and it continued by a week. When the pain begins it goes to the back. So suggest me good advice. Thanks.
My skin is bit oily. I want a good and fairer skin. My inner body is quite fairer than my face. According to the dermatologist which is the best fairness treatment or best product for oily skin which will really ensure my fairness. PLEASE HELP ME OUT FOR THIS.
So yellow teeth can be whiten again by bleaching only? what is bleaching exactly? I need to do it on regular interval time or one time is enough? n day by day gap is increasing between my each teeth! the gap looks very bad? what is your suggestion on this?
I am 24 year old and I am totally confuse about my carrier I change my job twice but I am not happy with that, I think government job is good but I confuse? No way how to out from this situations.
Laparoscopic surgery is also known as minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby, lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed and therefore uncontaminated. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the concerned medical staff. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day to day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be emobilized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia related complications: To prevent anesthesia related complications during laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, antimetics are followed in the preoperative state.
- Injury: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general surgeon.