Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
My mother in law 83 of age has suddendly started making noice from the throat likre a monkeys sound as if she is clearing her throat all the time .What could the reason be.Plz advice.
Mujhe snoring ki bahut jayada problem hai. Koi Mere paas so nhi pata. Or mujhe iska pta bhi nhi lagta ke main snoring krta hu.
Dear Sir, my son is 7.5 ear old, he oftenly bleed from nose. I consulted one of the reputed child specialist he said, it's quite normal and goes off with his age. While still I was concerned I consulted ENT, she examined got X-ray done, and other test to check any hear loss though I could not understand the logic. Please help
I have been having indigestion for the last few days. I am experiencing bloating of the stomach and burping. My stool has varied from normal to loose. Yesterday I had severe reflux and since last night I feel like I have a lump in my throat. Not sure if it's food stuck due to the reflux. My stomach is still bloated and the burps haven't stopped. Please advise.
I was having itchiness in throat, especially at night and in early morning when I wake up. Little bit phlegm comes up in the morning if I try to cough out but not much. This is happening for past 5 days. I have ascoril syrup at home and a local physician asked to take solvin syrup. Which one will be better suited for me?
Hi, I have pain in throat and having difficulty in taking food and water through the passage of throat.
I have pain in my right ear, and jaw line, it feels uncomfortable. Please suggest medicine to treat pain and infection if there's any. Sos.
Hi helo Dr. I have throat pain from yesterday and I checked inside with torch light upper side some thing come out its a white colour little little come out some time its from one month.
I am 65 years old and have ringing sound in my right ear, with loss of hearing. My MRI of brain is normal and OK. This is for last 14 months. My left ear is normal. My BP is 170/90 . Pl suggest homeopathic remedy. Thanks.
I have throat congestion, weakness and headache after a few days of exertion and lack of sleep. What should I do?
Hi Dr I am suffering from throat infection from three years.Almost I used many tablet. Levoday.Montec lc, roxid,azee 500 tablet I have used.
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should consult an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and can cause hearing problem in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.